ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

AN Form

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Moromu

AN Form

Post by Moromu » Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:34 pm

Hello

I am filling out the Application and just wondering, my wife is not British and does not lives in UK. Do I still need to give her details even if she is not relevant to my application ? Somebody told me that I don't have to tick married in the form but maybe is just wrong. What happen if I tick single ?
I know it may sounds dump but I really need to know. Thanks in advance

Moromu

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: AN Form

Post by Amber » Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:25 pm

Moromu wrote:Hello

I am filling out the Application and just wondering, my wife is not British and does not lives in UK. Do I still need to give her details even if she is not relevant to my application ? Somebody told me that I don't have to tick married in the form but maybe is just wrong. What happen if I tick single ?

Moromu
If you are married you should tick married and include the details.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

teawithlemon

Re: AN Form

Post by teawithlemon » Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:16 pm

Moromu wrote:Hello

Moromu
Yes you must have to provide details, why not ? If civil partner or husband/wife naturalised British citizen then they also needs to mention certificate no or passport no etc. and if person is British by born then still needs to provide name date of birth but no passport number.