ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

No fees Debited after 10 days

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ric1982
Member of Standing

No fees Debited after 10 days

Post by ric1982 » Thu May 30, 2013 8:30 am

Hi,

Its been 10 days and fees hasn't been debited from the bank account. The application was through NCS (Wolverhampton).
Does anyone knows how long it usually take to debit the fees and how long before I can make an inquiry.

Thanks

boloney

Re: No fees Debited after 10 days

Post by boloney » Thu May 30, 2013 10:37 am

ric1982 wrote:Hi,

Its been 10 days and fees hasn't been debited from the bank account. The application was through NCS (Wolverhampton).
Does anyone knows how long it usually take to debit the fees and how long before I can make an inquiry.

Thanks
Check with the bank if they tried debit fees. I would also let bank know that you expecting that sort of money be debited.

ric1982
Member of Standing

Post by ric1982 » Thu May 30, 2013 1:16 pm

Thanks
Done that thanks. Its under process... figures cross

teawithlemon

Post by teawithlemon » Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:41 pm

Thanks
Don't worry, they will take money.