ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR postal applications (excluding 10/14 yr.)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Referee008
Newly Registered

Post by Referee008 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:10 pm

Winner55 wrote:@Referee008, I am an Oct 2012 applicant and got my ILR decision on 15 May 2013. Date of application was 4/10/12 to be precise. I pray u and all others get your desired decisions soon. T

Thanks dude..

anandk_murthy
Newly Registered

Re: ET(O) October 2012...

Post by anandk_murthy » Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:16 pm

Hi Ronhir

Congrats and wish Lord shown some mercy on you/family.

Best wishes. We have applied second week of Jan 2013, so expecting some good news if we are lucky soon.

Between is your case addressed in London area or some where north, ours from Liverpool... waiting waiting to see some knocks from postman.

Cheers
Anand
Ronhir99 wrote:Sorry for being silent but the platform is indeed is very useful and thanks to those who maintain and run it.

Here is the outcome of my application:

Application Type : Set (O) (Tier-1 Gen- 5 years; 1+3 dependants)
Applied Via post : 28/12/2012
Biometric Done: 30/01/2013
Approved: 28/05/2013
Biometric received: 04/06/2013.

I thank the Almighty and am praying everyday to HIM on everyone's behalf. The UKBA staff had been very polite in my experience, although they do acknowledge the processing delays that has gone into. Hope and wish that things will turn positive for everyone waiting.

Ronhir99

Thank you.

Referee008 wrote:Application Type : Set (O) , HSMP 2 Years + Tier(1) 3 Years..
Applied Via post : 24/10/2012
Acknowledgement Recvd :26/10/2012
BioMetric Done: 14/02/2013

7 Months Already Passed...

Still Waiting for Decision..

Called UKBA 4 times , all the time their answer is : "Application still on Progress , u have to wait until UKBA contacts u "..

Any October 2012 Applicants got their Decision..???...
:o

Ronhir99
Newly Registered

Post by Ronhir99 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:45 pm

From Liverpool, which is Northwest area.

Think positively. You will get it. You may also write to them requesting to expedite, if possible. Be polite and humble and I am sure everyone here is.

Ronhir99

anandk_murthy wrote:Hi Ronhir

Best wishes. We have applied second week of Jan 2013, so expecting some good news if we are lucky soon.

Between is your case addressed in London area or some where north, ours from Liverpool... waiting waiting to see some knocks from postman.

Cheers
Anand
Ronhir99 wrote:Sorry for being silent but the platform is indeed is very useful and thanks to those who maintain and run it.

I thank the Almighty and am praying everyday to HIM on everyone's behalf. The UKBA staff had been very polite in my experience, although they do acknowledge the processing delays that has gone into. Hope and wish that things will turn positive for everyone waiting.

Ronhir99

Thank you.

Called UKBA 4 times , all the time their answer is : "Application still on Progress , u have to wait until UKBA contacts u "..

anandk_murthy
Newly Registered

Post by anandk_murthy » Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:48 pm

Thanks Ronhir,

Will do and post the update as soon as I get back the approval letter.

Ronhir99 wrote:From Liverpool, which is Northwest area.

Think positively. You will get it. You may also write to them requesting to expedite, if possible. Be polite and humble and I am sure everyone here is.

Ronhir99

Cheers
Anand

Ronhir99

Thank you.

Wheresmyilr
Newly Registered

Post by Wheresmyilr » Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:11 pm

As a matter of interest Ronhir99 did you request your application to be expedited? If so do you mind revealing on what basis you requested your application to be expedited, thanks.
Ronhir99 wrote:From Liverpool, which is Northwest area.

Ronhir99

Cheers
Anand

Ronhir99

Thank you.

go2khurram
Member of Standing

Post by go2khurram » Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:14 pm

can i request for those who have not filled or update the below sheet, please spare some time and enter your dates.... This is really helpfull for the people who are waiting for their application.

Thanks
Damanisshallo wrote:Please find below the links for various timelines and the procedure to deal with the spread sheet.
I've used a few members details on it as a sample.

How do I put application timeline on skydrive?

Skydrive for ILR Excluding 10/14 Yrs

Skydrive for FLR(M)

Skydrive for Naturalization

Skydrive for British Passport

1. You need a Skydrive ID (Hotmail/MSN/Existing Email) Click here
2. Click Edit Workbook Menu
3. Select Edit in Excel Web App
4. Just add your details to the bottom of the table
5. Once done Click View and select Reading View.

NB: Do not insert any rows in between as this could affect the graphs to the right. Once you've added your details to the bottom of the table, the table can be sorted by "Application Sent Date" (Column B) Ascending and then by "Passport Returned"(Column G) Ascending.
[/quote][/quote]

bl2013

Post by bl2013 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:23 pm

memphis_uk wrote:No still waiting on the october application.

Just found out that even the 10 yr residence application are dealt within 7 months some where in the forum.

Its just the Set O is taking too longer than usual. wonder whats goin on..
bl2013 wrote:
ranadawood wrote:Set (M) application is not taking really long. Only Set(O) is taking really long. Anyone got any update ? Any enhancement in the application processing?
Hi all

Any updates for november set o
Hi thanks for your reply. What really gets me is they say dont call until after 6 months and then we all get the standard reply your application is not completed yet u have to wait for UKBA to contact u , which is not helping in any way. they call this an update should employ a robot just to keep saying this. Will call them next week again.

sanks
Newly Registered

Re: 9 Months and counting :(

Post by sanks » Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:20 pm

Hi Memphis

Here is it is mate: rob.Whiteman@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

I also copied in Theresa May and Mark Harper. Only Rob's office replied back and no reply from the other 2. Anyway I have kind of entered a frozen zone now. I really don't know what's happening and nothing really effects me anymore. Its will be 10 months in 2 weeks.

Best of luck mate.

Cheers
memphis_uk wrote:HI Sanks,

Do you have the email address where you send in a complaint?

I want to send in one as well. Just tired of this waiting game. Its over 7 months and 10 days.

Thnx
sanks wrote:Just thought I will share this with you guys. I sent an email last week to CEO of UKBA and other ministers complaining about the state of my application. I received a reply from the secretary of CEO, apologising for the delay and saying because they received more than anticipated applications in July - August last year thats why those have been delayed. Also adds that they have employed more staff to tackle the issue now and hopefully the applications will be sorted out soon (not that I am interested in knowing if they employed more staff or not!) Anyway in the end she had mentioned that my email will be forwarded to the Liverpool caseworker team for them to have a look at it.

That was last week and nothing since then. As expected none of the other ministers replied. I am counting minutes and days now. Really really fed up of this game. I just want them to make a decision on my case.

Will keep you all posted.

memphis_uk
Newly Registered

Post by memphis_uk » Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:21 am

I am almost nearly the same date as yours. Got the acknowledgment on 25/10. Still waiting. not heard anything from them so far...

Not sure what to do now or how we can expedite the case.

memphis_uk
Newly Registered

Re: 9 Months and counting :(

Post by memphis_uk » Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:22 am

Thanks pal,

I ll send in a complaint. so can everyone who is waiting for more than 6 months.
sanks wrote:Hi Memphis

Here is it is mate: rob.Whiteman@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

I also copied in Theresa May and Mark Harper. Only Rob's office replied back and no reply from the other 2. Anyway I have kind of entered a frozen zone now. I really don't know what's happening and nothing really effects me anymore. Its will be 10 months in 2 weeks.

Best of luck mate.

Cheers
memphis_uk wrote:HI Sanks,

Do you have the email address where you send in a complaint?

I want to send in one as well. Just tired of this waiting game. Its over 7 months and 10 days.

Thnx
sanks wrote:Just thought I will share this with you guys. I sent an email last week to CEO of UKBA and other ministers complaining about the state of my application. I received a reply from the secretary of CEO, apologising for the delay and saying because they received more than anticipated applications in July - August last year thats why those have been delayed. Also adds that they have employed more staff to tackle the issue now and hopefully the applications will be sorted out soon (not that I am interested in knowing if they employed more staff or not!) Anyway in the end she had mentioned that my email will be forwarded to the Liverpool caseworker team for them to have a look at it.

That was last week and nothing since then. As expected none of the other ministers replied. I am counting minutes and days now. Really really fed up of this game. I just want them to make a decision on my case.

Will keep you all posted.

memphis_uk
Newly Registered

Post by memphis_uk » Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:26 am

Think they are very diplomatic in their answers.

They don't want to get in trouble by saying something silly, neither want to release any more information than they are allowed.

bl2013 wrote:
memphis_uk wrote:No still waiting on the october application.

Just found out that even the 10 yr residence application are dealt within 7 months some where in the forum.

Its just the Set O is taking too longer than usual. wonder whats goin on..
bl2013 wrote:
ranadawood wrote:Set (M) application is not taking really long. Only Set(O) is taking really long. Anyone got any update ? Any enhancement in the application processing?
Hi all

Any updates for november set o
Hi thanks for your reply. What really gets me is they say dont call until after 6 months and then we all get the standard reply your application is not completed yet u have to wait for UKBA to contact u , which is not helping in any way. they call this an update should employ a robot just to keep saying this. Will call them next week again.

memphis_uk
Newly Registered

Post by memphis_uk » Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:33 am

Hey congrat Ronhir,

Atleast you got in 6 months time frame on a postal set o application.

Sorry for those who been waiting for over 6 months, including me...

Guess they are prioritizing in some way or the other, specially the set m cases they are doing in less than 4 months. and in your case, may be 4 dependents came in your favour.

Not completely sure tho. Anyone more with dependents and still waiting over 6 months???

Please contribute ppl..

Ronhir99

Thank you.

memphis_uk
Newly Registered

Post by memphis_uk » Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:43 am

Hi Pheena,

Great news for u. congrats.

So ur waiting didn't go waste, as you got the naturalization in an other 2 months. good to hear that.

a quick question. for naturalization, you dont really have to wait an other 1 yr from the date you got the ILR? or do they count from the date you applied for ILR?

Let me know

thnx

Pheena wrote:Hi
To sacks and others waiting for over six month,
I know how it feels because I waited for over nine Months (set m) before I got my approval in march 2013. I didn't do anything except calling once after the six months mark just to make sure they my application was with them
then i kept praying and waiting until they finally sent my approval.

I applied for naturalisation in april and got my approval in may 2013
So just hang in there: delay is not denial and most times no news means good news.

All the best

jojybaba

Post by jojybaba » Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:58 am

Congra,,,it is good news for all of us who waiting and frastated for delay of naturlization if ILR approved late,,but your case give all of us good hope

Pheena wrote:Hi
To sacks and others waiting for over six month,
I know how it feels because I waited for over nine Months (set m) before I got my approval in march 2013. I didn't do anything except calling once after the six months mark just to make sure they my application was with them
then i kept praying and waiting until they finally sent my approval.

I applied for naturalisation in april and got my approval in may 2013
So just hang in there: delay is not denial and most times no news means good news.

All the best

salim03031980
Newly Registered

Post by salim03031980 » Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:15 am

Application Type : Set (O) , HSMP 2 Years + Tier(1) 3 Years..
Applied Via post : 18/10/2012
Acknowledgement Recvd :22/10/2012
BioMetric Done: 17/12/2012

7 and half Months Already Passed...

Called UKBA today, they said to me that they are considering the October applications right now. May be another 2 weeks or so on....

Winner55
Newly Registered

Post by Winner55 » Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:00 pm

Hi guys,
Just a quick query on neutralisation; for those of us who have waited 7.5 months or more to get ILR decision from the home office.....do we have to wait another 12 months or is there an exception for us. Please share successes as well. Thanks

go2khurram
Member of Standing

Post by go2khurram » Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:16 pm

Hi Salim,

You can get information and also update ur details here.

Skydrive for ILR Excluding 10/14 Yrs
salim03031980 wrote:Application Type : Set (O) , HSMP 2 Years + Tier(1) 3 Years..
Applied Via post : 18/10/2012
Acknowledgement Recvd :22/10/2012
BioMetric Done: 17/12/2012

7 and half Months Already Passed...

Called UKBA today, they said to me that they are considering the October applications right now. May be another 2 weeks or so on....

aumae
Newly Registered

Post by aumae » Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:23 am

Hi Memphis_UK ,

Application date: 27/10/2012
Type: set (o) hsmp + tier 1 + (3 dependents)
Approval: still waiting
It's been 7 months now and still counting. I did apply on my own, now I have passed my case to the solicitor last week. Now just waiting to see if it makes any difference

Ronhir99

Thank you.

[/quote]

Referee008
Newly Registered

Post by Referee008 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:01 pm

Thanks for ur post dude.. I heard that now it takes 8 months to complete.. Hopefully we will get our decision end of this month...

memphis_uk wrote:I am almost nearly the same date as yours. Got the acknowledgment on 25/10. Still waiting. not heard anything from them so far...

memphis_uk
Newly Registered

Post by memphis_uk » Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:15 pm

Hi All,

Praise the Lord.

This is to let all know, that my ILR is finally approved after nearly 7 months and 10 days wait. I did apply in oct 2012 around 25th. Just got the documents back and my solicitor has left a message that he has received my biometrics.

Ppl, don't lose hope. Just wait. There is a general delay in the postal application. Keep calling thtem and send letters. Eventualy you will get that knock on the door.

Regards

memphis_uk
Newly Registered

Post by memphis_uk » Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:18 pm

Don't worry mate, think they started processing all those delayed applications, after having so many calls, letters and complaints.
Referee008 wrote:Thanks for ur post dude.. I heard that now it takes 8 months to complete.. Hopefully we will get our decision end of this month...

memphis_uk wrote:I am almost nearly the same date as yours. Got the acknowledgment on 25/10. Still waiting. not heard anything from them so far...

memphis_uk
Newly Registered

Post by memphis_uk » Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:25 pm

should be getting a reply soon, Think there was a delay from august applications.
aumae wrote:Hi Memphis_UK ,

Application date: 27/10/2012
Type: set (o) hsmp + tier 1 + (3 dependents)
Approval: still waiting
It's been 7 months now and still counting. I did apply on my own, now I have passed my case to the solicitor last week. Now just waiting to see if it makes any difference

Ronhir99

Thank you.

[/quote]

wordable

Post by wordable » Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:56 pm

memphis_uk wrote:Hi All,

Praise the Lord.

This is to let all know, that my ILR is finally approved after nearly 7 months and 10 days wait. I did apply in oct 2012 around 25th. Just got the documents back and my solicitor has left a message that he has received my biometrics.

Ppl, don't lose hope. Just wait. There is a general delay in the postal application. Keep calling thtem and send letters. Eventualy you will get that knock on the door.

Regards

Congratulations! :D :D :D . Finally!!! I rejoice with you..

Referee008
Newly Registered

Post by Referee008 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:59 pm

Congrats Dude... Enjoy...

Praise the Lord.

Regards
:D :D

aumae
Newly Registered

Post by aumae » Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:03 am

Praise the Lord.

Regards
Congrats and enjoy the stress free life