ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

My husband will switch from WPH to HSMP Dependant - pls help

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sesseda
Newly Registered

My husband will switch from WPH to HSMP Dependant - pls help

Post by sesseda » Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:04 pm

Hi.

I am HSMP holder since August 2005. After the completion of the 1st year, I applied for extention and it is extended until August 2010. Now, I got married and my husband is WP Holder. He would like to HSMP dependant so he can work on contract based positions.

I would appreciate if you could help me on which form do we need to fill in and how the process is going to work?

Would you recommend us to do it before 2008 changes in the overall visa system or wait for these first?

Any comment is appreciated. Many thanks...

Seda

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: My husband will switch from WPH to HSMP Dependant - pls

Post by Wanderer » Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:17 pm

sesseda wrote:Hi.

I am HSMP holder since August 2005. After the completion of the 1st year, I applied for extention and it is extended until August 2010. Now, I got married and my husband is WP Holder. He would like to HSMP dependant so he can work on contract based positions.

I would appreciate if you could help me on which form do we need to fill in and how the process is going to work?

Would you recommend us to do it before 2008 changes in the overall visa system or wait for these first?

Any comment is appreciated. Many thanks...

Seda
Posting in multiple forums won't get an answer any faster plus it's rather annoying.

sesseda
Newly Registered

Post by sesseda » Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:44 am

Actually, I could not decide under which topic to put this entry as it relates to all, family member & hsmp & wp. Sorry for any inconvenience caused by this.