ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ALL MARCH APPLICANTS - Please post here

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

invisibleman

Post by invisibleman » Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:55 pm

hsmp07 wrote:
RAW wrote:First of all congrates desertman and best of luck again to hsmp07.....

Now as far as my case........
RAW Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:53 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RAW Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:57 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well friends, Just finished speaking with HO.......

I've applied on 23rd March from Pakistan, application received by HO on 27th. After making several attempt of tracking my case........
today I was updated that decision has been taken and all documents along with decisiion letter has been dispatched via Airmail on 11th April.

Now regardless of any decision.... I m concerned abt my documents sent by Airmail.... As per HSMP guidlines, HO is supposed to intimate before dispatching that applicant want's to arrange courier or not..... In my case I've received no info....... HO phone attandent simply made an appology.... thats it job done...........

NOw my question is if anybody knows how many timeframe Airmail takes in delivering the documents from UK to Pakistan........

If anyone knows please update.....

Cheers,
RAW
Dear Friends,
A new version arrived from HO, today I've received an email from HO stating
Dear Applicant

Thank you for your email. Your application is on the final stages and a decision should be made shortly. Once a decision has been made, you will be informed of the outcome.

Kind Regards

HSMP Team

Now this new email suggests that decision has not yet taken on my case, but previous version of HO was that my docs were dispatched on 11th April............ I m now confused which version of HO update is right.......... previous or new..............
just called HO moments ago........and call-officer confirmed that my case is still with caseworker and under its final stages........she regretted that previous call-office might have given wrong info.......anyway's I m in relief now cause my original docs were not been dispatched via unreliable normal post......... i've requested her to put a note of courier pickup on it and faxing a letter as well to the caseworker........... awaiting progress now.......

May Allah do whatever is best for me............

Abdul Wahab
Hello, as I have already mentioned that I called HO and was told about the decision. But I still have'nt received any confirmation email from the HO. So after looking at your case I'm having doubts whether the decsion has truly been made. What course of action should I follow? Should I call up HO again today to confirm this, or should I just arrange a courier to collect my docs....I need everyone's feedback on this. Thanks

I suggest you to call them first and confirm that a decision is made. If the decision is already made, ask them to send a confirmatory e-mail explaining the details required for courier pick....I hope this helps. Or else send an email to them asking whether the decision is made or not. Once you get reply, act accordingly!!
All the best.

aj_sp_007
Member of Standing

Post by aj_sp_007 » Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:58 pm

Hi all ..

Just want to upadate with everything:

1. Application sent by FedEx : 23/03/2007

2. Application Received : 28/03/2007

3. Ref No:Received on 10/04/2007 : 213***

4. Urgent Treatment Request Faxed : 12/04/2007

Called HSMP Team today (17/04/2007) morning :

5. Confirmed the receipt of my Urgent Treatment Request.

6. Application has been assinged to the Case-Worker.

Called HSMP Team today (19/04/2007) morning :

7. Decision Has been Made

8. Documents Despached on 18/04/2007

Called HSMP Team today again (19/04/2007) afternoon :

9. Spoke to my caseworker : Decision is : APPROVED

** THANK YOU ALL FORUM MEMBERS...
** ALL CREDIT GOES TO ALL OF YOU...WITHOUT YOU IT WAS NEVER POSSIBLE...REALLY HAPPY.......
** THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN....
** JUST WAITING FOR THE DOCUMENTS TO COME...

aj_sp_007

Om Reem Shree PadamPrabhu Jinendrai Namah
________
AVANDIA LAWSUIT
Last edited by aj_sp_007 on Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

jobi110

Post by jobi110 » Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:00 pm

congrats desertman!!!

I spoke to hsmp team again.....and it looks like my applications has gone into a black hole....no updates...still with case worker....:(((((

jobi110

Post by jobi110 » Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:13 pm

aj_sp_007: Congrats...But how did you speak to your case worker?
how come they informed you about decision over the phone?

aj_sp_007
Member of Standing

Post by aj_sp_007 » Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:36 pm

i called the team...operatre picked up and said my decision has been made..i asked about the outcome..said he cant coz ..of the data protection...only caseworker can tell you about it....i said...make me speak to the caseworker....he did the same....and i got the outcome...

really happy...

WISHIING ALL THE BEST...TO ALL OF YOU...WITHOUT YOU GUYS...ITS NEVER POSSIBLE.....

SINCERE THANKS TO ALL OF YOU...

aj_sp_007
________
Dementia Advice

keviv
Newly Registered

Post by keviv » Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:46 pm

I recieved my HSMP application in the mail today.
It was refused because the income from paystubs did not match the income shown in the the tax form.

The problem is i had a tax deduction that went to a 457 Plan towards retirement savings. Hence that part of the income was excluded from the gross income shown in the tax statement. But i is income that was earned in 2006. It wasn't included in the tax form because of the peculiar way the numbers on the tax form are calculated.
I did include a statement from my employer explaining all the numbers in the tax form , but apparently that got missed by the case worker.
Aslo this infomation is public knowledge available on most websites that deal with tax.

How do i deal with this situation ? Any ideas most welcome !

confusedhsmp
Member of Standing

Post by confusedhsmp » Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:59 pm

keviv wrote:I recieved my HSMP application in the mail today.
It was refused because the income from paystubs did not match the income shown in the the tax form.

The problem is i had a tax deduction that went to a 457 Plan towards retirement savings. Hence that part of the income was excluded from the gross income shown in the tax statement. But i is income that was earned in 2006. It wasn't included in the tax form because of the peculiar way the numbers on the tax form are calculated.
I did include a statement from my employer explaining all the numbers in the tax form , but apparently that got missed by the case worker.
Aslo this infomation is public knowledge available on most websites that deal with tax.

How do i deal with this situation ? Any ideas most welcome !

SORRY Bro !

Well many got refused for this reason.

BUT BUT

Good news is that they were all approved after appeal. I have seen many such cases in this website.

www.spammer.com/uk-immigration- ... plication/

Hope it helps you..Best of luck

hsmp07

Post by hsmp07 » Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:56 am

aj_sp_007 wrote:Hi all ..

** ALL CREDIT GOES TO ALL OF YOU...WITHOUT YOU IT WAS NEVER POSSIBLE...REALLY HAPPY.......
** JUST WAITING FOR THE DOCUMENTS TO COME...

aj_sp_007

Congratulations on your success!!!

aj_sp_007
Member of Standing

Post by aj_sp_007 » Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:00 pm

thnx hsmp07

just waiting for the documents to come..

aj_sp_007
________
F1 641

hsmp07

Post by hsmp07 » Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:33 pm

I had finally arranged courier services to collect my documents from the HO. And guess what, when the person went to collect it, he was told that my docs have already been given to another courier service....How in the world is that possible???? I talked to my case worker today and he told me that the courier person asked for your reference number, so may be someone else by mistake has given the wrong reference number (which was mine) and my docs have been collected instead......now I dont have a clue as to how will I get my docs back...if they do reach the wrong address, what is the guarantee that person will send them back to me, and according to the case worker they dont have keep any contact details of the courier service just the name of person collecting them...I really dont know what to do...my whole file is just misplaced in to NO WHERE!!!
The case worker said that he will try to sort out this problem and he took my contact number also. He said that the courier will probably return it when they find out its the wrong person.....maybe by today or Mon he said he'll contact me...Lets hope for the best

invisibleman

Post by invisibleman » Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:17 pm

hsmp07 wrote:I had finally arranged courier services to collect my documents from the HO. And guess what, when the person went to collect it, he was told that my docs have already been given to another courier service....How in the world is that possible???? I talked to my case worker today and he told me that the courier person asked for your reference number, so may be someone else by mistake has given the wrong reference number (which was mine) and my docs have been collected instead......now I dont have a clue as to how will I get my docs back...if they do reach the wrong address, what is the guarantee that person will send them back to me, and according to the case worker they dont have keep any contact details of the courier service just the name of person collecting them...I really dont know what to do...my whole file is just misplaced in to NO WHERE!!!
The case worker said that he will try to sort out this problem and he took my contact number also. He said that the courier will probably return it when they find out its the wrong person.....maybe by today or Mon he said he'll contact me...Lets hope for the best
Hello HSMP07,
Sorry to hear that your docs got misplaced...this shows the reckless working culture of HO. While hand overing your docs one is supposed to enquire about the basic attributes like applicant's name, address, date of birth etc. I hope the courier service person will act proactively and hand over back your documents.

Do not worry and be brave. You will definitely get your documents along with your approval letter.

Cheers,
Inv.

KAYC

Post by KAYC » Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:19 pm

that also shows the real ability of our caseworkers !

RAW

Post by RAW » Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:42 pm

hsmp07 wrote:I had finally arranged courier services to collect my documents from the HO. And guess what, when the person went to collect it, he was told that my docs have already been given to another courier service....How in the world is that possible???? I talked to my case worker today and he told me that the courier person asked for your reference number, so may be someone else by mistake has given the wrong reference number (which was mine) and my docs have been collected instead......now I dont have a clue as to how will I get my docs back...if they do reach the wrong address, what is the guarantee that person will send them back to me, and according to the case worker they dont have keep any contact details of the courier service just the name of person collecting them...I really dont know what to do...my whole file is just misplaced in to NO WHERE!!!
This whole scenario shows irresponsible behavior of HSMP team.......these caseworkers don't seems to realize that how important our documents are for us...............irresponsibility goes on........... Someone get wrong update about documents dispatch.........someone’s documents handed-over to wrong person........

RAW

Post by RAW » Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:47 pm

Just an update on my case......... today received an email from HO......... and my HSMP case decision has reached.......i've been instructed to arrange courier as requested yesterday by me on phone.........

I've just seen the email now........so pickup is only possible on monday ........ wish me luck..........

May Allah do whatever is best for me.

Abdul Wahab.

Reshma

Will HSMP contact the employer?

Post by Reshma » Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:09 pm

Hello,

I am a March Applicant.
I have given the HR contact details and that HR person has resigned the company after I sent my application.
Can anyone please help me explaining what to do now.

Please see my post....
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=15148

Thanks
Reshma

hsmp07

Post by hsmp07 » Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:36 am

I just called the HO and talked to the case worker about my documents. He said that I was the only case whose docs had to be picked up on Friday. He said he has sent a mail to all the other case workers to find out if any person whose docs had to be collected on Friday is left...because that will be the person where my docs have supposedly gone. Just pray for me guys that I get the docs soon. Do you think I should ask for the decision also on phone. Will the case worker share the decision??

March applicants board has been pretty inactive for some time....Any updates March Applicants??? How about the 16/3 gang :)

confusedhsmp
Member of Standing

Post by confusedhsmp » Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:52 am

O yes. HSMP07, ask for it over the fone. It wont change the decision. I believe it to be positive as they have sucessfully confirmed with your employer...

And yea dont worry about your documents... you still got the option to sue HO or you can even go for ADR with big compensation. But usually HO is v carefull with such documents and able to locate it easily. Dont worry. Everything happens 4 good..time will tell..inshAllah.

Best of luck

Bigbrother

FLR(HSMP)

Post by Bigbrother » Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:54 am

Hello guys!

I would require your immediate suggestions or advice on a rather dumb thing that i did!

I realised that there were 2 addresses mentioned for FLR(HSMP) and however without checking it with the HO i sent my application pack to the address in Durham - which is wrong(i guess)

The correct adress is the one in sheffield. What you reckon I do? I did call the HO and they said it'll either be re-directed to them or me on my uk address! (mine is an in-country 2nd part of the initial application)

I was wondering if there is anyone else who has sent their application to durahm and still recd any confirmation!

Thanks in anticipation to your quick reply!

regards
BigB

hsmp07

Post by hsmp07 » Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:07 pm

confusedhsmp wrote:O yes. HSMP07, ask for it over the fone. It wont change the decision. I believe it to be positive as they have sucessfully confirmed with your employer...

And yea dont worry about your documents... you still got the option to sue HO or you can even go for ADR with big compensation. But usually HO is v carefull with such documents and able to locate it easily. Dont worry. Everything happens 4 good..time will tell..inshAllah.

Best of luck
Thanks for your kind words....and could you tell me what exactly is ADR??

confusedhsmp
Member of Standing

Post by confusedhsmp » Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:54 pm

hsmp07 wrote:
confusedhsmp wrote:O yes. HSMP07, ask for it over the fone. It wont change the decision. I believe it to be positive as they have sucessfully confirmed with your employer...

Best of luck
Thanks for your kind words....and could you tell me what exactly is ADR??
lol...you are way to far from getting to ADR stage.

Alternative Dispute Resolution..its settling case out of court for saving costs..Its only in case if HO has lost your docuements..

You will need to start writing complaints to HO by the end of this week and keep copies for your records. Send them by fax (lower cost). ask for the fax number for complaints unit from customer services.

It should work this way. Also you should start reading the terms and conditions of workpermit guidance on this issue like what liability does the HO have on lost documents IF ANY.

You will need to be very pro-active in this case as its serious now. Your original certificates can never be replaced. you will always be issued a copy which is not good impression if you apply in top companies over here in UK. It gives an impression that you are ignorant or negligent.

But i hope that the guy who recieves your documents returns them (if sent already).

Also i have a feeling that i am talking too much for no reason. I thik your documents will be with you very soon. !!! inshAllah

confusedhsmp
Member of Standing

Re: FLR(HSMP)

Post by confusedhsmp » Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:59 pm

Bigbrother wrote:Hello guys!

I would require your immediate suggestions or advice on a rather dumb thing that i did!

I realised that there were 2 addresses mentioned for FLR(HSMP) and however without checking it with the HO i sent my application pack to the address in Durham - which is wrong(i guess)

The correct adress is the one in sheffield. What you reckon I do? I did call the HO and they said it'll either be re-directed to them or me on my uk address! (mine is an in-country 2nd part of the initial application)

I was wondering if there is anyone else who has sent their application to durahm and still recd any confirmation!

Thanks in anticipation to your quick reply!

regards
BigB
haha..thats funny but serious again...i was about to do something similar to you.

But dont worry..is your case under consideration or what..you need to tell us...if it is then its probably been redirected already. if not..ask the DURHAM ones to send back to you. you can then send to sheffield.

my advice: Dont wait for them to redirect for you.

Bigbrother

Re: FLR(HSMP)

Post by Bigbrother » Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:27 pm

thanks for your reply!

I dont think i can ask durham people to send it back to me as its been delivered to an PO BOX number. And no my case is still not under consideration as i spoke to the HO this morning!

I am so annoyed at myself!

confusedhsmp
Member of Standing

Post by confusedhsmp » Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:48 pm

big brother..

ask durham ones to give you the reference for the recorded delivery they used.

They should be able to trace that atleast..

you can then use this to know whrabouts of the application

Bigbrother

Post by Bigbrother » Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:33 am

confusedhsmp wrote:big brother..

ask durham ones to give you the reference for the recorded delivery they used.

They should be able to trace that atleast..

you can then use this to know whrabouts of the application
hi thanks for your reply/replies

i sent mine to durham address and i received a confimation letter from durham! So i guess it was fine after all

ill keep you guys updated! thanks once again!

regards
BigB

aj_sp_007
Member of Standing

Post by aj_sp_007 » Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:04 am

Hi all ..

10. Received the documents back on 25/04/2007 (11:00 A.M IST)

** THIS FORUM ROCKS

aj_sp_007

________
IOLITE VAPORIZER REVIEW