ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

elastep

Post by elastep » Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:18 am

egoneo wrote:what they should implement is a policy where if applications arent completed after 6 months then the money is refunded. This would put them under pressure to complete the applications nearing the mark and ensure most or if not all applications are completed on time.

at the moment they feel they can take as long as they want with applications because they have already banked the money
@egoneo

Hello :)
I do sooo agree with the point you have raised and if such law come to life in the future, they will be on target which will make life more bearable for all applicant.
Can you imagin the UKBA wanting to lose any money? The answer is No!! They will process the application so fast that one will wonder if they have a bee in their knickers :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Application: flro ECHR article 8
applied: 12/12/2012.
Bio done: April 2013
Refused dated: 22 May 2013
PAP: 18/09/2013
JR: 03/10/2013
Outcome:

Only God knows what tomorrow may give birth to.

elastep

Post by elastep » Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:23 am

cookies wrote:Good morning my lovelies!

I know there are a lot of people who have been waiting for months and years even, but for the sake of the forum I want to share my success.

I have received an email from my solicitor telling me that my application has been successful and that I was granted 30 months FLR on the basis of my family on the 10 year route to ILR.

Oishola, you are next!

I would like to thank everyone who has supported me and I wish you all visa grants this week or the next!

E-hugs xxxx

Timeline updated below :D :D
@cookies

Congratulations Girl!!! :D :D
Enjoy it!!
Amen to your prayer for us. I claim it on behalf of all those waiting for good news. :lol: :lol:
Outcome:

Time503
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Time503 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:01 pm

elastep wrote:

I know there are a lot of people who have been waiting for months and years even, but for the sake of the forum I want to share my success.

I have received an email from my solicitor telling me that my application has been successful and that I was granted 30 months FLR on the basis of my family on the 10 year route to ILR.

Oishola, you are next!

I would like to thank everyone who has supported me and I wish you all visa grants this week or the next!

E-hugs xxxx

@cookies

Enjoy it!!
Amen to your prayer for us. I claim it on behalf of all those waiting for good news. :lol: :lol:
Amazing news..... Congrats to you dear and best of luck in the future!!!

GodGives
Member of Standing

Post by GodGives » Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:11 pm

Oishola, you are next!

E-hugs xxxx

Congratulations cookies. This shows home office are prioritising 2013 applications. Cookies please share what documents you sent and where was your application looked at, as you are in Scotland

Thanks and all the best
Godgives

CrystalNewbie
Mood:
Malawi

Post by CrystalNewbie » Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:23 pm

Time503 wrote:
elastep wrote:

Oishola, you are next!

E-hugs xxxx

@cookies

Enjoy it!!
Amazing news..... Congrats to you dear and best of luck in the future!!!
:D

Congratulations...enjoy your freedom...its good to hear some good news even if its painful for those of us waiting for a long time.......it keeps the spirits high regardless.......

cookies
Scotland

Post by cookies » Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:30 pm

GodGives wrote:

Oishola, you are next!

E-hugs xxxx

Congratulations cookies. This shows home office are prioritising 2013 applications. Cookies please share what documents you sent and where was your application looked at, as you are in Scotland

Thanks and all the best

Thanks guys, It might actually have something to do that I am in Scotland, they might separate applications from people in Scotland vs. ppl in England, etc. But that's just an assumption.
My application was dealt with in Sheffield and my caseworker was a CLS18 (don't know if that's relevant)

The documents I submitted were:

Partner's and daughter's British passports (ORIGINAL)
My Passport ( both expired and new one)
Daughter's British Birth certificate. (Original)
Joint tenancy agreements since 2010 -2013
Joint Council tax annual statements since 2010-2013
Joint utility bills since 2010-2013
Random online receipts stating delivery address as same since 2009
Partner's last 6 months bank statements.
Partner's P60s since 2010-2013
Partner's work payslips and contracts
Letter from GP stating when we registered as a family.
Letters of support from family and friends (as many as possible)
Photos of us as a family since 2009-2013
Birthday cards, Christmas cards, engagement cards, new home cards, fathers day cards, etc
Surgery appointment letters since pregnancy to present.
Personal emails we’ve exchanged (Partner and I) since May 2009 when we started dating.

I Overstayed my work visa that expired in June 2010 due to pregnancy, I was already 5 months pregnant and already in a relationship with my partner.

Hope this helps.
FLR(FP) Extension
App sent: July 2021
Biometrics August 2021
Decision: 14 July 2022
Final extension before irl

Chidy

Post by Chidy » Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:49 pm

@ Cookies

Congrats and good luck for the future.

GodGives
Member of Standing

Post by GodGives » Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:06 pm

cookies wrote:
GodGives wrote:

Oishola, you are next!

E-hugs xxxx

Thanks and all the best

Thanks guys, It might actually have something to do that I am in Scotland, they might separate applications from people in Scotland vs. ppl in England, etc. But that's just an assumption.
My application was dealt with in Sheffield and my caseworker was a CLS18 (don't know if that's relevant)

The documents I submitted were:

Partner's and daughter's British passports (ORIGINAL)
My Passport ( both expired and new one)
Daughter's British Birth certificate. (Original)
Joint tenancy agreements since 2010 -2013
Joint Council tax annual statements since 2010-2013
Joint utility bills since 2010-2013
Random online receipts stating delivery address as same since 2009
Partner's last 6 months bank statements.
Partner's P60s since 2010-2013
Partner's work payslips and contracts
Letter from GP stating when we registered as a family.
Letters of support from family and friends (as many as possible)
Photos of us as a family since 2009-2013
Birthday cards, Christmas cards, engagement cards, new home cards, fathers day cards, etc
Surgery appointment letters since pregnancy to present.
Personal emails we’ve exchanged (Partner and I) since May 2009 when we started dating.

I Overstayed my work visa that expired in June 2010 due to pregnancy, I was already 5 months pregnant and already in a relationship with my partner.

Hope this helps.
Thanks for these cookies. All the best
Godgives

SDP

Post by SDP » Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:18 pm

Oishola, you are next!

E-hugs xxxx

Congrats ! Enjoy a stress free life....

Fayvritt

Post by Fayvritt » Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:44 pm

God has blessed you cookies, u have such a good heart, u were responding to everything in this forum. Enjoy! Let me ask what type of visa did you have before it expired?

oishola77778

Post by oishola77778 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:48 pm

Oishola, you are next!

E-hugs xxxx

Good News!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Cookies,

This is double celebration!!!!

Just getting home NOW and my special delivery was received waiting for me by my domestic worker and guess what..........Application GRANTED!!!!

I really wish all others on this forum a very good luck and all the best very soon.
FLR(O) 2013
Application sent: 7.5.2013
Received by UKBA: 8.5.2013
Payment taken: 9.5.2013.
Ack letter: Received 13.5.2013
Biometrics letter received: 17.5.2013
Biometrics done: 17.5.2013.
Final outcome: Application GRANTED 5.6.13

GodGives
Member of Standing

Post by GodGives » Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:52 pm

oishola77778 wrote:

Oishola, you are next!

E-hugs xxxx

Good News!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Cookies,

Just getting home NOW and my special delivery was received waiting for me by my domestic worker and guess what..........Application GRANTED!!!!

I really wish all others on this forum a very good luck and all the best very soon.[/quote
Congratulations
Godgives

oishola77778

Post by oishola77778 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:11 pm

GodGives wrote:
oishola77778 wrote:

Oishola, you are next!

E-hugs xxxx

Good News!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Cookies,

I really wish all others on this forum a very good luck and all the best very soon.[/quote
Congratulations
@Godgives............thank you very much, good result is certainly coming your way and all others before end of this month......Amen!!!
FLR(O) 2013

sanny26
Member of Standing

Post by sanny26 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:21 pm

congrats guys...xx

Fayvritt

Post by Fayvritt » Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:20 pm

oishola77778 wrote:

Oishola, you are next!

E-hugs xxxx

Good News!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Cookies,

I really wish all others on this forum a very good luck and all the best very soon.
Oishola, congrats, your good news has brought me out of dispair, it tells me they're working hard to clear all outstanding cases

cookies
Scotland

Post by cookies » Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:32 pm

oishola77778 wrote:

Oishola, you are next!

E-hugs xxxx

Good News!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Cookies,

Oishola!!! Congratulations girl! Definitely a double celebration! High five!! :D :D :D I told you you were next!
FLR(FP) Extension
App sent: July 2021
Biometrics August 2021
Decision: 14 July 2022
Final extension before irl

oishola77778

Post by oishola77778 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:01 pm

Fayvritt wrote:
oishola77778 wrote:

Oishola, you are next!

E-hugs xxxx

Good News!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Cookies,

Oishola, congrats, your good news has brought me out of dispair, it tells me they're working hard to clear all outstanding cases
@fayvrit - thanks so much and please do not be stressed, there is always a end to every story and you and all others on the forum shall definately be getting not just answers but POSITIVE answers soonest.

I will like to take this opportunity to express my since appreciation and encouragement to all on the forum, PLEASE we are all in this together and together we shall support ourself until our deserved results are received.

I have a closed case for another 3 years with UKBA after which I will be getting my indefinate leave to remain, but it is case closed with UKBA but case remain OPEN with the forum, I will always be here to support and advise anyone that needs my contribution.

ALL THE BEST MATE!!!
FLR(O) 2013

oishola77778

Post by oishola77778 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:05 pm

cookies wrote:
oishola77778 wrote:

Oishola, you are next!

E-hugs xxxx

Good News!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Cookies,

Oishola!!! Congratulations girl! Definitely a double celebration! High five!! :D :D :D I told you you were next!
@ Cookies - I told you not to worry,didn't I? :D :D :D
FLR(O) 2013

elastep

Post by elastep » Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:06 pm

oishola77778 wrote:

Oishola, you are next!

E-hugs xxxx

Good News!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Cookies,

@oishola77778

Congrats Girl!! :D :D
Enjoy and happy stressfree life!! :D :lol:
Outcome:

Saadi
Newly Registered

Post by Saadi » Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:07 pm

Congrats to those who have got their dlr, so genuinely pleased for you all. We have had a letter from ukba today asking for upto date council tax letter and bank statements and bills going back to 2009 ! I don't have all my bank account statements , and have sporadic bills since 2009 as its all in British wife name, I hope this don't spoil it for us , we are married and have a 2 yr old daughter , I'm praying for good news soon.

GodGives
Member of Standing

Post by GodGives » Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:09 pm

oishola77778 wrote:
GodGives wrote:
oishola77778 wrote:

Oishola, you are next!

E-hugs xxxx

Good News!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Cookies,

Congratulations
@Godgives............thank you very much, good result is certainly coming your way and all others before end of this month......Amen!!!
Amen ni o ru ko Jesu
Godgives

GodGives
Member of Standing

Post by GodGives » Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:16 pm

Saadi wrote:Congrats to those who have got their dlr, so genuinely pleased for you all. We have had a letter from ukba today asking for upto date council tax letter and bank statements and bills going back to 2009 ! I don't have all my bank account statements , and have sporadic bills since 2009 as its all in British wife name, I hope this don't spoil it for us , we are married and have a 2 yr old daughter , I'm praying for good news soon.
Send what ever you have in your name and wife's name. Even if its just in your wife's name
Godgives

oishola77778

Post by oishola77778 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:23 pm

Saadi wrote:Congrats to those who have got their dlr, so genuinely pleased for you all. We have had a letter from ukba today asking for upto date council tax letter and bank statements and bills going back to 2009 ! I don't have all my bank account statements , and have sporadic bills since 2009 as its all in British wife name, I hope this don't spoil it for us , we are married and have a 2 yr old daughter , I'm praying for good news soon.
@ Saadi

You surely will be getting good news soon.

Receiving a letter from UKBA confirms that your application has got up the queue and receiving of requested documents is a POSITIVE close to your case.

As regards requested documents, PLEASE send all council tax bills in your wife's name, so long as it shows 2 adults living in the property, it doesnt have to be in your name. I also assume the bills you have from 2009 is to same address with your wife??

PLEASE find all bills and any other relevant document to prove you and your wife have been staying together over the period stated on your application, any document requested and you do not have PLEASE put a cover note to explain why you are not able to provide it.

Also I assume you have submitted your childs birth certificate with your name registered on it as the father? possibly the child's British passport as well??

If you can do ALL above you should be fine. Heads up mate!!!
FLR(O) 2013

oishola77778

Post by oishola77778 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:25 pm

elastep wrote:
oishola77778 wrote:

Oishola, you are next!

E-hugs xxxx

Good News!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Cookies,

@oishola77778

@elastep thanks
FLR(O) 2013

Time503
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Time503 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:55 pm

oishola77778 wrote:
elastep wrote:
oishola77778 wrote:

Oishola, you are next!

E-hugs xxxx

Good News!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Cookies,

@oishola77778

@elastep thanks
@oishola77778
Congrats to you..... It's raining visas on this forum and it will surely continue until it gets to everyone!!!!