ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

INTERVIEW CALL

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

JASS7776
Newly Registered

INTERVIEW CALL

Post by JASS7776 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:12 pm

HI,
I have applied in 22 jan 2013 with my business partner, all funds in our company account and everything is genuine but today we received a letter for an interview. I heard that if home office wants to refuse then only they called for an interview. we are to nervous. please reply if any one got visa after an interview. and how long it took to get visa.

Risk_taker
Newly Registered

Re: INTERVIEW CALL

Post by Risk_taker » Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:15 am

JASS7776 wrote:HI,
I have applied in 22 jan 2013 with my business partner, all funds in our company account and everything is genuine but today we received a letter for an interview. I heard that if home office wants to refuse then only they called for an interview. we are to nervous. please reply if any one got visa after an interview. and how long it took to get visa.
That's completely wrong information. Interview is more like giving you a chance to represent yourself and your business in more detail. As long as they are satisfied you will be approved. If you asked me I have seen around 80% of applicants got approved after interview.

kashnex

Post by kashnex » Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:52 am

Risk_taker wrote:
JASS7776 wrote:HI,
That's completely wrong information. Interview is more like giving you a chance to represent yourself and your business in more detail. As long as they are satisfied you will be approved. If you asked me I have seen around 80% of applicants got approved after interview.
I completely agree with you because I know few of my friends got visa after interview....so be confident and be prepared no need to be panic as long as you know what you guys are doing make sure get you head together and agree on each and every aspect of your business plan because both of you will be asked same question in separate interview...if your answer matches there would be an approval at your door step
All the best
Regards

KickAss
Member of Standing

Post by KickAss » Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:40 am

As every one said that call for interview does not mean 100 % rejection. However, If they are suspicious about something and want more clarification then they call for an interview.
You should consider yourself lucky as people got rejection for keeping investment money in business account rather than personal account.
Its a different story in case you have already invested entire money and have proper documentation to justify that.
Don't worry and start preparing for interview... plenty for material on this forum for interview.
All the best