ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Oath Commissioners / Notary Public in Pakistan ?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

KAYC

Oath Commissioners / Notary Public in Pakistan ?

Post by KAYC » Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:13 pm

Hi all

i really need to attest some educational documents and transcripts sooner. I have visited some Oath Commissioners / Notary Public at Civil Courts. They were ready to attest all my documents by taking some nominal charges but to me they looked like illiterate people or those who can hardly read/understand English documents.Almost all Oath Commissioners seemed non-reliable to me. I need someone who is officially registered O.C. by Government of Pakistan and have complete contact information in his stamp ?
Hope someone can guide me to the right direction in Lahore , Pakistan.

:roll:

RAW

Re: Oath Commissioners / Notary Public in Pakistan ?

Post by RAW » Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:53 pm

KAYC wrote:Hi all

i really need to attest some educational documents and transcripts sooner. I have visited some Oath Commissioners / Notary Public at Civil Courts. They were ready to attest all my documents by taking some nominal charges but to me they looked like illiterate people or those who can hardly read/understand English documents.Almost all Oath Commissioners seemed non-reliable to me. I need someone who is officially registered O.C. by Government of Pakistan and have complete contact information in his stamp ?

KAYC,
Educational documents can only be attested by HEC and Ministry of Foriegn Affairs. I don't think notarization will help. You may visit HEC & MOFA websites for further info.......any other forum member can shed some light......

KAYC

Post by KAYC » Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:18 pm

My all educational documents are already attested by Foreign affair office and HEC but as you know they attest it on the back side of orginal certificates and when you need to send its photocopies to some foreign organization , some of them demand such documents to be notarised. So i still need some genuine Oath Commisioner !!!
anyone ?

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Re: Oath Commissioners / Notary Public in Pakistan ?

Post by pantaiema » Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:29 pm

KAYC

May I ask why do you need to attest your Degree certificate, educationmal documents (you said some educational documents and transcripts sooner) ???. You are not asked to do this. It does not create value to your case as well. WAsting time and money probably ???

What you need to do is that to ask NARIC to assess your degree and you need to send your original certificate togehter with NARIC comparability letter.

Pantaiema

KAYC wrote:Hi all

KAYC

Post by KAYC » Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:16 pm

i need them for other reasons . The company who is giving me job requires photocopies of all my documents to be notarised as well .