ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Evidence for extension Appendix FM parent of British child.

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Joejo

Evidence for extension Appendix FM parent of British child.

Post by Joejo » Tue May 14, 2013 2:13 pm

Hi guys,

I believe that for an extention under this route, Appendix FM parent of British child. i have to use the FLR(O). And fill out section 6C family life as parent.

It states that i am to provide evidence that in section 8J of the form. however me and my ex partner, have a mitual understanding and we will only talk about what the childs needs are and thats about it. There has been no need for a court order, but she will not give me evidence that i have access rights in form of writing aletter to confirm.

1 My qns is what evidence will i have to give the UKBA that will prove that during my extension?.

calebobo

Hey

Post by calebobo » Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:24 pm

I was in a similar position with my ex but still applied for a court order in a form of a contact order through the court as a way to formalise our mutual arrangements! The court ended up ruling that I didn't need any a court order through the court as contact was already in place but they sent me a letter which is what I submitted with my application and a covering letter explaining why I hvnt been able to provide a contact order.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:34 pm

Either get an order signed with her in the presence of a lawyer or witness, or make a formal court order.

Were you previously issued leave to remain on the basis of the child. Do you pay child support or transfer money to mother's account for child's upkeep.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors