ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR for Wife

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

currydixon

ILR for Wife

Post by currydixon » Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:29 pm

Hello

My wife joined me as a Tier 1 general dependent visa in July 2011 when i was on Tier 1 general visa. She got visa until Nov 2012 same time as my visa expire in Nov 2012.
I have got permanent residency in Nov 2012 and my wife visa got extended for 3 years as Tier 1 dependent due to she has not completed 2 years in UK.
Now next month in July 2013 she will complete here 2 years as a spouse.

Could you please let me know what form she need to apply for ILR? Also, list of document needed for same application?

Thanks in advance.

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:31 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

currydixon

Post by currydixon » Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:33 pm

Could you please help me with list of documents?

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:21 pm

See other peoples threads in the ILR forum for suggestions.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.