ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What to do if hsmp decisions/Docs mail did not come back!!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

simar

What to do if hsmp decisions/Docs mail did not come back!!!

Post by simar » Mon Sep 13, 2004 11:46 am

Hi Guys ,
When you apply for HSMP , most of the time the outcome you people think is of either getting positive or negative result. How about the case when you get no results. This is what seems is going to happen with me. I am really under very depressed condition. I have applied for hsmp on 22nd July. Since my being a re-apply case they take a decision & post back all documents along with decisions letter on 10th August. This I came to know thorough e-mail correspondence & later on confirm though phone) SO far till now I did not receive back my docs. It is well over the month. I have applied from delhi,INDIA. Run pillar to post in the local postal department for knowing about my mail. But a simple first class post have no tracking number. We cannot make any claim for it. It seems I lost my all important education degree & old work experience certificates . What is worst no knowledge of what decisions is made.
I will suggest you all guys please make your own arrangements for receiving back the Docs. I am not blaming hsmp people for this thing as they have clearly state that docs will only be returned by first class mail & not by any register parcel. Please take care of your hard earned Docs very carefully lest dream of UK going make you forget that. I did this mistake & going to face the terrible consequences.