ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Most Common Reason Of Refusal by UKBA.Please Don't Be Victim

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ZFDar
Pakistan

Re: Most Common Reason Of Refusal by UKBA.Please Don't Be Vi

Post by ZFDar » Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:32 pm

Hello Every 1!
Today it was my husband's hearing 2day. He applied visa in March and his visa got refused on the basis of that bank did not mention the name of the Third party on the letter and that he didn't sign the declaration letter.

Good News for all those people whose visa got refused on the basis of bank letter, as soon as we entered the court solicitor from Home Office said that he drops the issue of bank not mentioning the name of the third party, even though this was the objection they made on the refusal letter. BUT he asked my husband infinite other questions related to business. We didn't get the decision yet but I just wanted to inform all those people who r worried about bank letter. And one more that I want to point that Third Party's sponsor also went to the court as a witness...

mszafar

Post by mszafar » Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:59 pm

ZFDar wrote:Hello Every 1!
Today it was my husband's hearing 2day. He applied visa in March and his visa got refused on the basis of that bank did not mention the name of the Third party on the letter and that he didn't sign the declaration letter.

Good News for all those people whose visa got refused on the basis of bank letter, as soon as we entered the court solicitor from Home Office said that he drops the issue of bank not mentioning the name of the third party, even though this was the objection they made on the refusal letter. BUT he asked my husband infinite other questions related to business. We didn't get the decision yet but I just wanted to inform all those people who r worried about bank letter. And one more that I want to point that Third Party's sponsor also went to the court as a witness...
Insh Allah, he ll get visa and all others who got refusal due to bank not mentioning applicant name.

hey

Post by hey » Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:49 pm

Hi I got refusal on this basis. Now I have made fresh application as i didn't have chance of appeal. so i did Judicial review as well.
Let see what happens!!

naku9
- thin ice -

Hi

Post by naku9 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:48 am

New reason of refusal.
Even if you score all 95 points they reject you on previous immigration history.

Ridiculous.....