ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Form MN1 or Form T

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Chemu
Newly Registered

Form MN1 or Form T

Post by Chemu » Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:01 pm

I got my ILR in September 2012. I have two kids both born in the UK before I got my ILR. One is 11 years old and one is two years old. I have not much evidence to prove form T especially before nursery for the 11 years old. So I am thinking I will go with form MN1.

Both kids do not have a visa and do not have a passports. The visa for my 11 years old expired in Nov 2011 and I never renewed due to the fact that I did not qualify as a student at the time. The two years old has never had a visa. In short they are both iligal immigrants.

Please advise. Is there chance for form MN1?

Thanks

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Form MN1 or Form T

Post by Amber » Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:06 pm

Chemu wrote:I got my ILR in September 2012. I have two kids both born in the UK before I got my ILR. One is 11 years old and one is two years old. I have not much evidence to prove form T especially before nursery for the 11 years old. So I am thinking I will go with form MN1.

Both kids do not have a visa and do not have a passports. The visa for my 11 years old expired in Nov 2011 and I never renewed due to the fact that I did not qualify as a student at the time. The two years old has never had a visa. In short they are both iligal immigrants.

Thanks
As both children were born in the uk and you are now settled they both have entitlement to register as British Citizens by virtue of section 1(3) of the British Nationality Act. Form MN1 is correct.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Ayyubi72
- thin ice -

Re: Form MN1 or Form T

Post by Ayyubi72 » Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:15 pm

Chemu wrote:I got my ILR in September 2012. I have two kids both born in the UK before I got my ILR. One is 11 years old and one is two years old. I have not much evidence to prove form T especially before nursery for the 11 years old. So I am thinking I will go with form MN1.

Thanks
How could your kids be illegal immigrants? To be an immigrant you have to migrate. You kids have not migrated to UK, they were born here. :)