ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa approved but no medical

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hellokittyhannah

Spouse visa approved but no medical

Post by hellokittyhannah » Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:01 am

Great news is that my husband has finally got his visa!!

But theres no mention of a medical. I thought he would need to undergo a medical?

His passport has been stamped with the visa and thats all, there was no letter with it. You never know with the UKBA, they may have forgotton to attach a letter?

Can anyone confirm this for me? We applied in July 2012, after the new rules.

Any help would be appreciated.

Also, thank you to everyone who helped me on this forum, although im no expert but I can speak of my own experience so im happy to answer any questions. But please keep in minf that my answers would only be based on my own experience. We prepared everything ourselves without the help of a solicitor so im well chuffed!

I really do hope that everyone going through this nightmare comes out of it soon and remember not to give up, have faith and your time will come too.

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:40 am

sushdmehta wrote:Please continue in the existing topic.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.