ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Entrepreneur Team visa Refused on the Basis of Bank Letter!

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dalaremal

Entrepreneur Team visa Refused on the Basis of Bank Letter!

Post by dalaremal » Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:04 am

Hi

I applied for the Entrepreneur visa as a team member, using the PSW route. Both of us have 25K in our personal accounts. We have not got any joint account, nor we have signed any consent form that we have access to each other's money.

Reason for refusal is that my bank statement does not show my team member's name and similarly his statement does not show my name.

I already have filed an appeal but I am a bit confused how to defend myself? Any help will be highly appreciated! Please!!

rehan01
Diamond Member

Re: Entrepreneur Team visa Refused on the Basis of Bank Lett

Post by rehan01 » Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:07 am

well you are not the only one who got refusal because of this reason, hopefuly you will be fine in appeal what I will say is to get the declaration done from solicitors and also signed consent in favour of each other in front of solicitor.

regards
dalaremal wrote:Hi

I applied for the Entrepreneur visa as a team member, using the PSW route. Both of us have 25K in our personal accounts. We have not got any joint account, nor we have signed any consent form that we have access to each other's money.

Reason for refusal is that my bank statement does not show my team member's name and similarly his statement does not show my name.

I already have filed an appeal but I am a bit confused how to defend myself? Any help will be highly appreciated! Please!!

dalaremal

Post by dalaremal » Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:10 am

[quote="rehan01"]well you are not the only one who got refusal because of this reason, hopefuly you will be fine in appeal what I will say is to get the declaration done from solicitors and also signed consent in favour of each other in front of solicitor.

regards

Thanks rehan01

Will this be sufficient?

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:15 am

All depends how you going to prepare your appeal I think you should consult with a good legal advisor in regards to this .... as I applied as team and we have funds in joint bank account and with our initial application we never submitted any declaration but later I find out even holding funds in joint account still we need to give declaration and consent in favour of each other, so I consulted with one solicitor and got the declaration done in favour of each other and submitted to ukba as an additional documents.

I know its very tricky especially having funds in joint account give equal access to both account holder but I think they need declaration just incase if one applicant withdraw etc still you have access to his funds as per declaration I guess as that's all I can think off.

all the best

reagards
dalaremal wrote:
rehan01 wrote:well you are not the only one who got refusal because of this reason, hopefuly you will be fine in appeal what I will say is to get the declaration done from solicitors and also signed consent in favour of each other in front of solicitor.

regards

Thanks rehan01

Will this be sufficient?

kashnex

Post by kashnex » Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:18 am

sorry to hear about your refusal well even if you had sent the consent letter stating that money is accessible to each other would not have made any difference because we did send a proper signed letter in the presence of solicitor and his colleague also signed as a witness but still we have receive a refusal same as yours
well all the best for your appeal

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:24 am

hi kashnex,

I applied as team and we have funds in joint account and I never submit any declaration with initial application and neither submitted any bank letter either as its uk bank and funds in joint account ........ but later I had declaration done by solicitor and we signed consent in front of solicitor and than we send that as additional documents to ukba.

so I am even worried now like you mention you provided and still refused on that basis.

don't knw what to do now ? just hope for best I guess

regards
kashnex wrote:

sorry to hear about your refusal well even if you had sent the consent letter stating that money is accessible to each other would not have made any difference because we did send a proper signed letter in the presence of solicitor and his colleague also signed as a witness but still we have receive a refusal same as yours
well all the best for your appeal

dalaremal

Post by dalaremal » Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:00 pm

well all the best for your appeal[/quote]

So, what supporting document(s) should one produce in front of the judge in order to depend the appeal successfully? Please![/quote][/code]

kashnex

Post by kashnex » Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:41 am

dalaremal wrote: So, what supporting document(s) should one produce in front of the judge in order to depend the appeal successfully? Please!
[/code][/quote]

there are no set document(s) that can support your application even if doc. are fulfilling the requirement of the application as long as case worker don't feel like giving you the approval you wont get the visa....let me tell you the personal example one of my friend he applied in December almost similar trading contract without land-line number or email address on the contract and he received visa in April without any interview or query so Mr. Rehan you never know if your case worker is in a good mood and had no fight with his GF then you will get approval (INSAHALLAH) even if there is something missing
All the best to every one who are still waiting

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:53 am

Yes I agree with you on this but again if u do stuff properly from ur side and try to fill all the gaps than atleast there r less chances for refusal on these grounds and again it can bve very helpful when u go in apeeal if refused on this reason thx n gud luck

Regards
kashnex wrote:
dalaremal wrote: So, what supporting document(s) should one produce in front of the judge in order to depend the appeal successfully? Please!
[/code]
there are no set document(s) that can support your application even if doc. are fulfilling the requirement of the application as long as case worker don't feel like giving you the approval you wont get the visa....let me tell you the personal example one of my friend he applied in December almost similar trading contract without land-line number or email address on the contract and he received visa in April without any interview or query so Mr. Rehan you never know if your case worker is in a good mood and had no fight with his GF then you will get approval (INSAHALLAH) even if there is something missing
All the best to every one who are still waiting[/quote]

qkiyani
Pakistan

Post by qkiyani » Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:50 am

Hi,
i have got same refusal as urs + landline number not provided in contract...
i have already lodged appeal on 22 may n regarding bank letter my solicitor told me to joint each other accounts so i hav also done that n got a revised contract including landline number from the same business.... My solicitor said he,s gonna defend our case according to evedential flexibility... i think u shud do the same or let me know wat ur solicitor said???

I think its totally unjustice with us bcaz i hav seen a post of a member inwhich he got email from case worker to provide the correct statement then why they havnt asked us ?????

so dat means our future really depends on the mood of a silly case worker

dalaremal

Post by dalaremal » Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:22 pm

[quote="rehan01"]Yes I agree with you on this but again if u do stuff properly from ur side and try to fill all the gaps than atleast there r less chances for refusal on these grounds and again it can bve very helpful when u go in apeeal if refused on this reason thx n gud luck

Regards

[quote="kashnex"][quote="dalaremal"]
So, what supporting document(s) should one produce in front of the judge in order to depend the appeal successfully? Please![/quote][/code][/quote]

All the best to every one who are still waiting[/quote][/quote]

I went to bank and requested them for giving access to my friend into my bank account as a third party. They said, yes you can give access to your friend into your account as a third party but they denied to give me any sort of a letter or supporting document which should show both names.Now,what should I do? Any advice/opinion Please!

qkiyani
Pakistan

Post by qkiyani » Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:04 pm

dalaremal wrote:
rehan01 wrote:Yes I agree with you on this but again if u do stuff properly from ur side and try to fill all the gaps than atleast there r less chances for refusal on these grounds and again it can bve very helpful when u go in apeeal if refused on this reason thx n gud luck

Regards
kashnex wrote:
[/code]
All the best to every one who are still waiting

I went to bank and requested them for giving access to my friend into my bank account as a third party. They said, yes you can give access to your friend into your account as a third party but they denied to give me any sort of a letter or supporting document which should show both names.Now,what should I do? Any advice/opinion Please![/quote]

Which bank u r using n ur team member??? as we hav account in barclays n we both add each other in our accounts n make them joint... now i got the statement of both accounts with both our names on it n also got a Status inquiry letter from bank which shows that i have trade credit of 50k n my team member also got the same letter... i think u shud try to joint account s, give full access to each other n then get a statement n also ask them to give u a status inquiry letter... hopefully this will help

dalaremal

Post by dalaremal » Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:34 pm

Thanks for ur response!
We both have got accounts in different banks.Will it be possible to transfer all money in one account and convert this account into a joint one? Will it be accepted in the court or not? Please!

dalaremal

Post by dalaremal » Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:18 pm

Provision of a joint account at the time of appeal,while we had separates ones at the time of our application,Does it come under "change of circumstances"?

ZFDar
Pakistan

Post by ZFDar » Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:31 pm

Hello Every 1!
Today it was my husband's hearing 2day. He applied visa in March and his visa got refused on the basis of that bank did not mention the name of the Third party on the letter and that he didn't sign the declaration letter.

Good News for all those people whose visa got refused on the basis of bank letter, as soon as we entered the court solicitor from Home Office said that he drops the issue of bank not mentioning the name of the third party, even though this was the objection they made on the refusal letter. BUT he asked my husband infinite other questions related to business. We didn't get the decision yet but I just wanted to inform all those people who r worried about bank letter. And one more that I want to point that Third Party's sponsor also went to the court as a witness...

dalaremal

Post by dalaremal » Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:50 am

[quote="ZFDar"]Hello Every 1!
Today it was my husband's hearing 2day. He applied visa in March and his visa got refused on the basis of that bank did not mention the name of the Third party on the letter and that he didn't sign the declaration letter.

Good News for all those people whose visa got refused on the basis of bank letter, as soon as we entered the court solicitor from Home Office said that he drops the issue of bank not mentioning the name of the third party, even though this was the objection they made on the refusal letter. BUT he asked my husband infinite other questions related to business. We didn't get the decision yet but I just wanted to inform all those people who r worried about bank letter. And one more that I want to point that Third Party's sponsor also went to the court as a witness...[/quote]

Nice to hear this! Lets hope for the best! Could you confirm the type of questions which were asked in the court? Please!

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:52 am

thanks for the info and good luck with the appeal

regards
ZFDar wrote:Hello Every 1!

Good News for all those people whose visa got refused on the basis of bank letter, as soon as we entered the court solicitor from Home Office said that he drops the issue of bank not mentioning the name of the third party, even though this was the objection they made on the refusal letter. BUT he asked my husband infinite other questions related to business. We didn't get the decision yet but I just wanted to inform all those people who r worried about bank letter. And one more that I want to point that Third Party's sponsor also went to the court as a witness...

qkiyani
Pakistan

Post by qkiyani » Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:14 am

dalaremal wrote:Provision of a joint account at the time of appeal,while we had separates ones at the time of our application,Does it come under "change of circumstances"?
I think that will count as a related evidence not a new evidence bcaz ur main ground of appeal is evidential flexibility. That means case worker shud hav asked for correct bank statement or letter which in ur case u r providing now..