ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

urgent need advice!!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

muraxza
BANNED

urgent need advice!!!

Post by muraxza » Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:08 am

Hi

I had sent my tier 1 exetension and ukba requested me for some documents they wrote me letter on 30 may 2013 which I received on 6 june. They had told me to send them requested document within 7 calendar days if I wont then they reject my application as an invalid, now I am confused as I immediately posted the required document same day when I received that letter but problem is i got that lettet on the seventh day from the date of that letter.....can any one tell me what would hapen will they consider the sent document ...and will process my application. .
Blocked Username

imranhameed2000

Post by imranhameed2000 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:07 am

Depends...what docs do they want????

imranhameed2000

Post by imranhameed2000 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:08 am

Can u share what docs are requested by ukba........

muraxza
BANNED

Post by muraxza » Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:34 am

They returned my passport because it was not signatured and asked me to send them signed passport within seven calander days...
Blocked Username

jmoha

Invalid Application

Post by jmoha » Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:43 pm

I have seen many recent cases on similar grounds were refused stating the application is invalid after 28days from the visa expiry date and will be given a right of appeal. Check the date of postage on the envelope which might help you incase of appeal.

If the application is accepted,this issue will reflect your 5 year or 10 year rule for ILR stating the period of break in these 7 days which we don't realise and it's better you rectify the same in this earlier stage itself or your clock is reset again.....