ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Got double Visa !

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

KickAss
Member of Standing

Got double Visa !

Post by KickAss » Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:42 pm

Apologies, Heading was just to get your attention and you know it cant be true :)

So , after doing the lamest mistake ever (Don't start winding me up again please)

I am applying again (Thankfully got my invalid application back yesterday)

As its easy to find others mistake, Ill request you all to have a final review on what I am sending across.

(Initial Application Tier 1 Entrepreneur-PSW Route-Cat D)
1) Application form.

2) Passport and Tier 1 PSW BRP (Inside Passport).

3) Current Appointment Report (Ordered from Company House)
a. Dated 5-May-2013.
b. KickAss as the director of My Comapny.

4) Certificate Of Incorporation, General Company Details & Statements Of Officers, Capital & Shareholdings, Guarantee, Compliance, Memorandum Of Association, Articles Of Association. (Ordered from Company House)

5) Access to £50,000:-

a. Original bank statement confirming £50,200 in Savings account. (Barclays UK bank account).
b. Barclays bank is regulated by FSA: - Printout with seal and signature of Barclay’s manager.
c. Money is in cash in savings account.
d. Personal account of KickAss.
e. Bank Statement is/has

i. Official Statement
ii. Name
iii. Account Number ()
iv. Date 20-May-2013
v. Financial institute name and logo (Barclays)

6) Business Activity
a. LinkedIn Advertisement of company showing my name (KickAss), Business name () and business activity().
b. Website printout showing my name (Mr. KickAss), Business name (My comapny) and business activity (Core services and job responsibilities at my company).
c. Microsoft Certifications (Printout) and 1 certification transcript (Original).

7) Trading Activity
a. Two Business Contracts (Original SOW 1 and 2) (18-Aug-2012 to 12-Nov-2012 & 12-Nov-2012 to 30-June-2013) having

i. Name and name of business.
ii. Services provided by business.
iii. Both parties contact details (Name, Full Address including postal code, Landline number, Fax number, Website and Email address).

b. 14 invoices raised and payment done in business account.

i. 14 Invoices provided.
ii. Business bank statement (Original + print out (signed and sealed)).

8) Maintenance Funds

a. Personal Bank Statement (5Feb2013 till 13May2013) More than £900(Original)
b. Bank Statement is/has
i. Official Statement
ii. Name (KickAss)
iii. Account Number ()
iv. Date(27March2013 and 13May2013)
v. Financial institute name and logo (Lloyds TSB)

9) English Language
a. Degree taught in English: - M.Sc. Software Engineering. (Original)
b. Diploma: - M.Sc. Software Engineering. (Original)

Entrepreneur9
Member of Standing

Re: Got double Visa !

Post by Entrepreneur9 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:07 pm

Everything looks perfect.

I would advise you to sign each page of contract. I understand they are original but you know how stupid the caseworkers are?

You can create another online advertisement, its not required but its always better to support your application as much as you can.

Please make sure you fill the correct form and pay the correct fees this time lol

Good Luck
KickAss wrote:Apologies, Heading was just to get your attention and you know it cant be true :)

So , after doing the lamest mistake ever (Don't start winding me up again please)

As its easy to find others mistake, Ill request you all to have a final review on what I am sending across.

1) Application form.

a. Dated 5-May-2013.

4) Certificate Of Incorporation, General Company Details & Statements Of Officers, Capital & Shareholdings, Guarantee, Compliance, Memorandum Of Association, Articles Of Association. (Ordered from Company House)

a. Original bank statement confirming £50,200 in Savings account. (Barclays UK bank account).
b. Barclays bank is regulated by FSA: - Printout with seal and signature of Barclay’s manager.
e. Bank Statement is/has

i. Official Statement
ii. Name
iii. Account Number ()
iv. Date 20-May-2013

6) Business Activity
a. LinkedIn Advertisement of company showing my name (KickAss), Business name () and business activity().
b. Website printout showing my name (Mr. KickAss), Business name (My comapny) and business activity (Core services and job responsibilities at my company).
c. Microsoft Certifications (Printout) and 1 certification transcript (Original).

7) Trading Activity
a. Two Business Contracts (Original SOW 1 and 2) (18-Aug-2012 to 12-Nov-2012 & 12-Nov-2012 to 30-June-2013) having

iii. Both parties contact details (Name, Full Address including postal code, Landline number, Fax number, Website and Email address).

i. 14 Invoices provided.

8) Maintenance Funds

b. Bank Statement is/has
i. Official Statement
ii. Name (KickAss)
iii. Account Number ()

9) English Language

KickAss
Member of Standing

Post by KickAss » Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:14 pm

Cheers Mate ! :)

Yes the form I am sending is version 04/13 and amount is 1051 GBP.
Entrepreneur9 wrote:Everything looks perfect.

I would advise you to sign each page of contract. I understand they are original but you know how stupid the caseworkers are?

You can create another online advertisement, its not required but its always better to support your application as much as you can.

Please make sure you fill the correct form and pay the correct fees this time lol

Good Luck
KickAss wrote:Apologies, Heading was just to get your attention and you know it cant be true :)

1) Application form.

a. Dated 5-May-2013.

e. Bank Statement is/has

i. Official Statement
ii. Name
iii. Account Number ()
iv. Date 20-May-2013

6) Business Activity

7) Trading Activity

i. 14 Invoices provided.

8) Maintenance Funds

b. Bank Statement is/has
i. Official Statement
ii. Name (KickAss)
iii. Account Number ()

9) English Language

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:11 pm

You kickedasss this time properly ouch ... LOL

Regarding te contract and invoices I will recommend you to send photocopies and make sure u sign eac and every page of contract and also contract signed by both parties too ...... And invoices copies will be gud instead of originals.

Apart frm tht all luks gud.

Regards

itk
- thin ice -

Post by itk » Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:54 pm

Kickass! you nailed it all this time. I wish you the very best. in fact they don't have choice this time. All the best

sky_rise
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by sky_rise » Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:35 pm

best of luck! you are lucky for real! :)
"Ask me, and I shall provide it"

mohammed1980

Post by mohammed1980 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:04 pm

ROFL... I told you they would send back the application as invalid...:lol:

one more thing, for English language, you also have to submit transcript with degree ( I think its mentioned in the 'documents we require')

KickAss
Member of Standing

Post by KickAss » Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:53 pm

mohammed1980 wrote:ROFL... I told you they would send back the application as invalid...:lol:

one more thing, for English language, you also have to submit transcript with degree ( I think its mentioned in the 'documents we require')
Thanks mate !
Yeah ! I am sending my diploma certificate which has all my subjects and marks ....
That's all I got after 1 year of TT, Cricket, Counter strike 1.6 and booze + 14,000 pounds :)

AccTax
Newly Registered

Post by AccTax » Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:26 pm

[quote="KickAss"]Apologies, Heading was just to get your attention and you know it cant be true :)

1) Application form.

a. Dated 5-May-2013.

e. Bank Statement is/has

i. Official Statement
ii. Name
iii. Account Number ()
iv. Date 20-May-2013

I think, money in savings account is not accepted, you need to deposit this fund in any current account. could you please recheck the policy guidance.

Entrepreneur9
Member of Standing

Post by Entrepreneur9 » Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:36 pm

AccTax - where does it say in the policy guidance that money should be in current account?

The money must be in cash in the account. ISA accounts or assets such as stocks and shares are not accepted.

Savings account is 100% accepted as money is in cash.
AccTax wrote:

1) Application form.

a. Dated 5-May-2013.

e. Bank Statement is/has

i. Official Statement
ii. Name
iii. Account Number ()
iv. Date 20-May-2013

I think, money in savings account is not accepted, you need to deposit this fund in any current account. could you please recheck the policy guidance.

KickAss
Member of Standing

Post by KickAss » Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:46 pm

Yups , Any account other than ISA account is ok.

KickAss
Member of Standing

Post by KickAss » Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:49 pm

Added my CV with 6 years of software development in the list

Checked that my 2 foto's meet the requirement and have my details at the back. (Got them clicked at foto booth for passport pics for 5iver)

I am paying by check and has all details correct in form and check plus my details at the back of the check.

checked my application form twice have filled everything and not missed anything.

Hope every thing is correct this time .

I am going to post it to Postal address PO 496 Durham tomorrow morning.

Happy to tell you guys that I got my contract extended till next year with a pay rise of 12.5 % :)

So I am applying peacefully now as I know Ill be at same place where I am till my visa expires.

Cheers

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:09 pm

well done you now concentrate on India Pakistan game. LOL

regards
KickAss wrote:Added my CV with 6 years of software development in the list

Checked that my 2 foto's meet the requirement and have my details at the back. (Got them clicked at foto booth for passport pics for 5iver)

I am paying by check and has all details correct in form and check plus my details at the back of the check.

checked my application form twice have filled everything and not missed anything.

Hope every thing is correct this time .

I am going to post it to Postal address PO 496 Durham tomorrow morning.

Happy to tell you guys that I got my contract extended till next year with a pay rise of 12.5 % :)

So I am applying peacefully now as I know Ill be at same place where I am till my visa expires.

Cheers

KickAss
Member of Standing

Post by KickAss » Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:24 pm

You are getting me started again ! :D
But before I do, one last thing that I forgot to mention.
I singed all pages of my contract (Original) and all invoices I have raised.
I cant think of any other place I can commit any mistake now.
What you think mate ?

Now my Religion
So its very important for Pakistan to win next match and keep tournament and my Paki friend alive.
In group A, I am counting on Kiwi's to make it to the semi's as they are playing well and recently kicked English and Lankan's A**

SF might come back strong with Dayle Steyn recovery.

Ill be holding a banner in support of Sir Jadeja.. so if you see someone supporting Sir in gold stand then its KickAss :)

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:32 pm

dnt worry you wil find out next week ..... and wil definatly keep an eye for SIR JADEJA Banner ..... and if u get Kick on mule than you should know its sumone from forum done siting behind u lol

good luck

regards
KickAss wrote:You are getting me started again ! :D
But before I do, one last thing that I forgot to mention.
I singed all pages of my contract (Original) and all invoices I have raised.
I cant think of any other place I can commit any mistake now.
What you think mate ?

Now my Religion
So its very important for Pakistan to win next match and keep tournament and my Paki friend alive.
In group A, I am counting on Kiwi's to make it to the semi's as they are playing well and recently kicked English and Lankan's A**

SF might come back strong with Dayle Steyn recovery.

Ill be holding a banner in support of Sir Jadeja.. so if you see someone supporting Sir in gold stand then its KickAss :)

KickAss
Member of Standing

Post by KickAss » Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:39 pm

rehan01 wrote:dnt worry you wil find out next week ..... and wil definatly keep an eye for SIR JADEJA Banner ..... and if u get Kick on mule than you should know its sumone from forum done siting behind u lol

good luck

regards
Cheers Mate !
Just saw you had an interview with UKBA ? Hope it went well.
All the best to you to.
Take Care

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:03 pm

Yes had attended interview last week and all went well n now waiting for the reply and hopefuly a positive reply so let c wht happen.

Regards

KickAss wrote:
rehan01 wrote:dnt worry you wil find out next week ..... and wil definatly keep an eye for SIR JADEJA Banner ..... and if u get Kick on mule than you should know its sumone from forum done siting behind u lol

good luck

regards
Cheers Mate !
Just saw you had an interview with UKBA ? Hope it went well.
All the best to you to.
Take Care

monolyte

Post by monolyte » Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:20 am

Hey ! Hey !! KickAss do not submit yet....
I noticed some documents are missing. I am surprised no one could point this out to You.
You need to include
1. YOUR HIV STATUS
2. YOUR TUBERCULOSIS TEST STATUS
3. YOUR SOFTWARE MEDICAL CERTIFICATE...

KickAss
Member of Standing

Post by KickAss » Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:25 am

monolyte wrote:Hey ! Hey !! KickAss do not submit yet....
I noticed some documents are missing. I am surprised no one could point this out to You.
You need to include
1. YOUR HIV STATUS
2. YOUR TUBERCULOSIS TEST STATUS
3. YOUR SOFTWARE MEDICAL CERTIFICATE...
monolyte
Your my best Mate Ever !

Just included them at last minute and posted ! :)

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:18 pm

Hahahahahah I guess monolyte had special invitation to get all this done and it left a very gud impact so I gues he can't get over it now lol

Anyway gud luck wit ur application

Regards