ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

help with filling SET(O) form

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mani2013

help with filling SET(O) form

Post by mani2013 » Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:08 pm

Dear members, As i am filling my SET(O) form, I wanted some advice on a couple of questions, which i am not sure about. any help will be highly appreciated.

1. In the question about age assessment (section C of 9), do i enter the points for my age as of now for the present ILR application or do i claim the points according the age during my original tier 1 application?

2. In the section about biometric residence permit, there is series of questions -
Have you had your fingerprints taken as part of a previous United Kingdom immigration application made in the United Kingdom or abroad?,Give details where your fingerprints were taken, including the town or city and country...

now, I had finger prints taken when i applied for my WP in bangalore and also registered the biometrics when applying for tier 1 extension in the UK. what details should i provide in the form?

I thank you for you time and help.

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Re: help with filling SET(O) form

Post by Kevin24 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:03 pm

mani2013 wrote:Dear members, As i am filling my SET(O) form, I wanted some advice on a couple of questions, which i am not sure about. any help will be highly appreciated.

1. In the question about age assessment (section C of 9), do i enter the points for my age as of now for the present ILR application or do i claim the points according the age during my original tier 1 application?

2. In the section about biometric residence permit, there is series of questions -
Have you had your fingerprints taken as part of a previous United Kingdom immigration application made in the United Kingdom or abroad?,Give details where your fingerprints were taken, including the town or city and country...

now, I had finger prints taken when i applied for my WP in bangalore and also registered the biometrics when applying for tier 1 extension in the UK. what details should i provide in the form?

1.You could claim points for age as of now.

2. Give the Latest Bio Metric Information.Tier 1 Extension.
KEVIN
Please Don't send me P. M If I haven't sent you One .

mani2013

Post by mani2013 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:39 pm

Kevin24 wrote:
mani2013 wrote:Dear members, As i am filling my SET(O) form, I wanted some advice on a couple of questions, which i am not sure about. any help will be highly appreciated.

1.You could claim points for age as of now.

2. Give the Latest Bio Metric Information.Tier 1 Extension.
Thanks kevin. really appreciate help.

ILR2015
BANNED

Post by ILR2015 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:00 pm

I think the reply given by Kevin24 for question 1 above is not right. OP need to enter points for age at the time of original and first application..