ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents not yet reached back. Please help.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Reshma

Documents not yet reached back. Please help.

Post by Reshma » Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:25 pm

Hello,

I need some comments from you.
I sent my hsmp application through fedex on 24th of March.
It reached there on 28th of March.
I got the ref. number on 30th of March.

I have emailed and faxed the HO requesting them to intimate me when the documents are verified and ready to send back so that I could arrange the pickup.
On 23rd of April, I called them and checked the status.
They told that the decision is made on 11th of April and the documents are dispatched immediately after that.
Now it is 2 weeks time.
I have not received my documents back.

By any chance if it is a rejection, I have only 28 days for review. (I heard so).
Out of that, 14 days are already over.
Still I am waiting for the documents.

What should I do now?

Thanks in advance
Reshma.
Last edited by Reshma on Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Reshma

Post by Reshma » Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:14 pm

Can anyone tell me what can I do now? Are there anyone else waiting in the similar manner.

hsmp07

Post by hsmp07 » Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:22 pm

Go through 'March Applicants thread' and go through my case. I'm still waiting for my docs, and I have no clue where they have gone.

You should call the HO,tell them about your case and request them that you would like to talk to your case worker, and ask for the decision, so that atleast you should know what the outcome is. Hopefully it will be an approval, so you can wait a little longer also.

vidya

Post by vidya » Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:32 pm

hi reshma

yes , the first thing is to find out the result from them over phone , they will definetely tell you since your documents have been delayed ....

and where in india are you ? arent you also in bangalore....

my application was returned back last week as there was some problem in my credit card payment processing , it took 4 days by airmail , they sent it on monday and it reached me thursday afternoon

there is a post by someone else with the address of the post office central headquarters address whre you can go and ask them ...all the best for your result

simar

Post by simar » Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:58 pm

Reshma wrote:Can anyone tell me what can I do now? Are there anyone else waiting in the similar manner.
This is what I did when I was in similar position 2 years back

Phone HO to ask for result
They say they will send photocopy of the result by post. I got that letter. Of course my case was rejected

I waiting few more days. Then run around post to pillar in all post offices around delhi-gurgaon. To see if my original posted packet misplaced somewhere. No luck

Then I make FIR report in police. Plus make Adv in newspaper

Based on this FIR report I got duplicate education degree certificate from university

Experience letter I again got by contacting my employers. In all quite a touch experience.

The problem is HO send documents by just first class post. Which is ordinary post. So no tracking. Surprisingly the payment refused department is different & they send recorded post. Chances of getting document back increases if they send by recorded post

Best of luck for your future adventures

debz

Post by debz » Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:32 am

Hi Reshma,

I am from Bangalore. My husband has similar case. At first, he checked with the GPO here (came to know that no document has arrived for him).. Then checked with HSMP team if document is delivered back to them (answer was 'no'..) His documents were posted on 12th Feb '07. HSMP team told that a re-print can only be issued after 12 weeks from the date of issue of the original letter.

I suggest, you call up the HSMP helpline and request them the decision taken.

Also, please refer to the post from username -> 'harinag' (he's also from B'lore. He got his documents after long time). So, don't lose hope.
Regards,
Debjani.

Reshma

Post by Reshma » Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:04 pm

Hello,

Thanks for the replies.
I called up HO yesterday.
They confirmed that my application is approved on 11th of April and documents are sent to me immediately after that.
Also they added that they can send the approval letter again only after 12 weeks of decision.
Need to wait for another 10 weeks for my approval letter.

My hunt for my documents is on.

Regards
Reshma