ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Lawyer/accountant NEEDED

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dolby1
Newly Registered

Lawyer/accountant NEEDED

Post by dolby1 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:02 am

Please I want to apply for a schengen visa and one of the requirements is

Self-employed: Letter (no older than 1 month on headed paper) from accountant or solicitor confirming you are self-employed, business name and type of business.

Please does anyone know a lawyer or accountant who can help me draft this letter? I have the TI Entrepreneur visa and I have searched on google and even called some lawyers but it seems they have no idea what I mean.

Please help.

Thank you in advance

Entrepreneur9
Member of Standing

Re: Lawyer/accountant NEEDED

Post by Entrepreneur9 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:16 pm

The embassy needs a letter from your accountant or a solicitor confirming that you are self employed. How easy was that?

You can make this letter on your own on your company letterhead with all your details and HMRC reference number. And finally you can get it verified and stamped from a solicitor or an accountant.

Its a shame that lawyers do not understand what it means!
dolby1 wrote:Please I want to apply for a schengen visa and one of the requirements is

Self-employed: Letter (no older than 1 month on headed paper) from accountant or solicitor confirming you are self-employed, business name and type of business.

Please does anyone know a lawyer or accountant who can help me draft this letter? I have the TI Entrepreneur visa and I have searched on google and even called some lawyers but it seems they have no idea what I mean.

Please help.

Thank you in advance

Routeways
Newly Registered

Post by Routeways » Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:32 pm

Happy to assist you in your matter.

drop me a private message and I shall pass you my details

mohammed1980

Post by mohammed1980 » Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:15 am

dolby1 wrote:Please I want to apply for a schengen visa and one of the requirements is

Please help.

Thank you in advance
Through which country are you applying for schengen visa? If you go through Belgium embassy, the process is very simple. The letter should be from an accountant ideally.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:37 am

you need to make some effort and do some home work before you decide who to go with for services ....... as there are also loads of cowboys out there too so be aware of that too..

regards

Please help.

Thank you in advance

dolby1
Newly Registered

Post by dolby1 » Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:22 am

Thank you Rehan and Entrepreneur.

I am surprised this is so difficult as this should be a generic letter.

I am self employed not a director of a company.

Has anyone applied for a schengen visa before and had to get this letter?

dolby1
Newly Registered

Post by dolby1 » Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:24 am

Through which country are you applying for schengen visa? If you go through Belgium embassy, the process is very simple. The letter should be from an accountant ideally.[/quote]

Mohammed, I was thinking France and Spain

janinah
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by janinah » Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:31 pm

Please help.

Thank you in advance
Hi, It's very simple. Your accountant will confirm that you are self employed and you are being their client for sometimes and they are dealing all your accounting matters. If you don't have any Accountant then please contact with any local Accountant. They will charge little fees for the letter.

walkingintherain
- thin ice -
United Kingdom

Post by walkingintherain » Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:02 pm

hi Dolby,

Please read the guidance and if any accountant's Letter is acceptable the contact A Khan Accountants Ltd on 0151 378 8841... they might help you and charge you a nominal fee.

dolby1
Newly Registered

Post by dolby1 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:10 pm

@walkingintherain - Thank you so much.. yes an accountant's letter is acceptable

Would contact them.