ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR success at Liverpool PEO 07-06

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

marke
Newly Registered

ILR success at Liverpool PEO 07-06

Post by marke » Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:48 pm

Hey All. I've just had my ILR granted in Liverpool on 7th June. Like so many others I've learnt so much from this forum from the moderators, senior members and importantly the experiences of others. So, thanks to everyone who maintains and contributes to this invaluable source of information. Maintaining the tradition, here's my PEO experience.

Appointment at 9am, admitted into the office around 840. Took a token for "PEO". Was called to the counter first for preliminary checks, made to sign a declaration stating that I understood the application process and the evidence needed etc etc. I was then assigned a new token number which was in use for the rest of the process. Then payment was taken after a few mins' wait. Next was called to another counter, where a friendly elderly lady took all my documents. She was pleased about the fact that it was all nicely arranged and had photocopies. Documents handed over were;

Tier1+1 dependant
Set O
Passports
Brp s
12months payslips and bank statements
LIUK pass letters
Employer reference letters stating employment details including annual pay
Absence letters stating absences from UK- had abt 50 days over 5yrs, all paid.
Co hab docs from about 10 different sources

They were happy to take all the docs I had to submit as the lady said it won't cause any harm. We then waited for a positive decision which came just after quarter past 11. The process took just over two hours and was seamless.

Once again thanks to everyone who contributes to this forum, you're truly doing an amazing job especially given that you do it for free!!! Best wishes.

drdh4
Mood:
Sri Lanka

Post by drdh4 » Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:19 pm

Hey congrats..

I have a slight worry regarding my ILR this October. Had my T1 (G) extension in 2010 & scored 80 points. When I checked my points now it's only 75 points I can claim due to reduction of hours.

According to guidance notes I just need to full fill 75 points to apply for ILR. Heard some stories that I need to show the same amount of points as last time (extension)

How about yours?

wordable

Post by wordable » Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:08 pm

Congratulations ! :D :D :D

good_careful
Newly Registered

Re: ILR success at Liverpool PEO 07-06

Post by good_careful » Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:58 pm

marke wrote:Hey All. I've just had my ILR granted in Liverpool on 7th June. Like so many others I've learnt so much from this forum from the moderators, senior members and importantly the experiences of others. So, thanks to everyone who maintains and contributes to this invaluable source of information. Maintaining the tradition, here's my PEO experience.

Appointment at 9am, admitted into the office around 840. Took a token for "PEO". Was called to the counter first for preliminary checks, made to sign a declaration stating that I understood the application process and the evidence needed etc etc. I was then assigned a new token number which was in use for the rest of the process. Then payment was taken after a few mins' wait. Next was called to another counter, where a friendly elderly lady took all my documents. She was pleased about the fact that it was all nicely arranged and had photocopies. Documents handed over were;

Tier1+1 dependant
Set O
Passports
Brp s
LIUK pass letters

They were happy to take all the docs I had to submit as the lady said it won't cause any harm. We then waited for a positive decision which came just after quarter past 11. The process took just over two hours and was seamless.

Once again thanks to everyone who contributes to this forum, you're truly doing an amazing job especially given that you do it for free!!! Best wishes.
Congratulations !
I have 1 question about absence letters, this is you made it or your employer made, did your employer state this period annual paid? I have about 1 month unpaid.

onabanjo

Post by onabanjo » Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:14 am

marke wrote:Hey All. I've just had my ILR granted in Liverpool on 7th June. Like so many others I've learnt so much from this forum from the moderators, senior members and importantly the experiences of others. So, thanks to everyone who maintains and contributes to this invaluable source of information. Maintaining the tradition, here's my PEO experience.

Tier1+1 dependant
Set O
Passports
Brp s
LIUK pass letters

Congratulations :D
Disclaimer: I am no immigration lawyer nor am I OISC qualified. Don't treat my advice as a substitute for legal opinion.

marke
Newly Registered

Post by marke » Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:42 pm

good_careful wrote:

Tier1+1 dependant
Set O
Passports
Brp s
LIUK pass letters

Congratulations !
I have 1 question about absence letters, this is you made it or your employer made, did your employer state this period annual paid? I have about 1 month unpaid.
Hi There,

I got the employers to do this for me. I put in a little table with start date, end date, number of days, type of leave (annual/compassionate etc) and the total number of days. There are templates available on this forum which you can use, I just made up my own though. Hope that helps. Good Luck for your own application!

marke
Newly Registered

Post by marke » Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:42 pm

onabanjo wrote:

Tier1+1 dependant
Set O
Passports
Brp s
LIUK pass letters

Congratulations :D
Thanks ! :D

marke
Newly Registered

Post by marke » Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:45 pm

drdh4 wrote:Hey congrats..

I have a slight worry regarding my ILR this October. Had my T1 (G) extension in 2010 & scored 80 points. When I checked my points now it's only 75 points I can claim due to reduction of hours.

According to guidance notes I just need to full fill 75 points to apply for ILR. Heard some stories that I need to show the same amount of points as last time (extension)

How about yours?
Hi There,

I read one post on this forum where a caseworker did raise it as a concern. I am not sure what the outcome was of that case. In my opinion it shouldn't matter as long as you have the required 75 points and if you are here under Tier 1 G. It may cause issues if you started off as a work permit holder. You are better off getting advice from senior members. Good luck with your application !

Aqeel

Post by Aqeel » Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:42 pm

drdh4 wrote:Hey congrats..

How about yours?
Dont worry, I'm in the same boat I had scored 80 points at the time of extension, it doesnt matter as long as you score 75 points you qualify for ILR, btw I'm going to my PEO on July the 2nd.