ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

WHat if I send through fax an urgent treatment form

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

girishkakade7

WHat if I send through fax an urgent treatment form

Post by girishkakade7 » Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:48 am

I sent my documents on the 17th april and payment method was through Postal order. I haven't received anything yet !!!

I am thinking that after they send me a confirmation receipt I should fax them urgent treatment form OR should I do this now??????

Please help me friends!!!!!

Markie

Re: WHat if I send through fax an urgent treatment form

Post by Markie » Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:03 pm

better to wait for the confirmation note sent the HO before sending an urgent treatment form...
girishkakade7 wrote:I sent my documents on the 17th april and payment method was through Postal order. I haven't received anything yet !!!

I am thinking that after they send me a confirmation receipt I should fax them urgent treatment form OR should I do this now??????

Please help me friends!!!!!

CHINN

Response

Post by CHINN » Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:52 pm

Hi,
The HO would not give a reference number till the payment is cleared.They will issue with a reference number only then they would consider your urgent review request. Better wait till you get your reference number.
CHINN

girishkakade7

Thanks guys

Post by girishkakade7 » Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:36 pm

Reference number sent via email on 20th April...
Urgent treatment form sent after that
Woow i am a little nerveous now