ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Proof for Exceptional Consideration for tax year

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

PinkFloyd

Proof for Exceptional Consideration for tax year

Post by PinkFloyd » Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:25 pm

Hi All,

I very well know that the discussion on Tax and tax related documents have been dwelt to the core in the forum. But just when I was giving the final touches to my application this line under previous earning caught me
"You must also provide evidence to support your request for exceptional consideration."

Now the exceptional consideration that I am asking for is that tax year does not cover the claimed period and completed all the nitty gritty that goes with it.

But what documents should I furnish to prove that the tax year( for India) is form april to march.

People who have done this please give me pointers.

Appreciate your help
Pink

hsmp_sap
Newly Registered

Tax Return

Post by hsmp_sap » Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:57 pm

Hi Pink,

Even I am in the same situation as you are. The period I am covering is April-06 to March-07.

However since I do not have any answer nor pointers from this forum, I think it is better if we file the tax return in May when the employer gives the Form16.

After that submit the HSMP application with just 2 documents as they required

1) Tax Return for April-06 to March-07
2) Payslips signed by employer for April-06 to March-07.

Best Regards,
SAP Consultant

vidya

Post by vidya » Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:47 pm

Hi Pink

sorry just forgot to answer this part of your pm ...i have just stated that in india the return for YE march 07 is due only in JUly after the employer issues form 16 in may ...they get so many applications from india , that i really do feel that they are already well aware of this .

Delaying the applicaiton till may just for this , im not sure if that is a good idea ....i spent a year collecting work experience certificates , and other documents when the rules were suddenly changed in november 2006 ..so if you feel you stand a good chance , pls apply soon ...already the talk has started about another change sometime in 7-8 months