ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sponsorship Form?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

seekit

Sponsorship Form?

Post by seekit » Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:48 pm

Hi,

my wife submitted an online application and at the start of that application it said that we need to download and fill Sponsorship Form SU07/12. Is it required for spouse visa? I thought it was only for other dependent relatives? My wife is applying from Pakistan.

Thanks

0zzy1

Re: Sponsorship Form?

Post by 0zzy1 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:31 pm

seekit wrote:Hi,

my wife submitted an online application and at the start of that application it said that we need to download and fill Sponsorship Form SU07/12. Is it required for spouse visa? I thought it was only for other dependent relatives? My wife is applying from Pakistan.

Thanks
It's not crucial but it's better to submit it, some applicants from the indo-pak region have been refused a spouse Visa due to not submitting the su07 declaration form, however, some have had there Visa's granted without submitting it.

samar0001

Post by samar0001 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:56 pm

Where can we get the SU07 form, Can you please direct us.

seekit

Re: Sponsorship Form?

Post by seekit » Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:03 pm

0zzy1 wrote:
seekit wrote:Hi,

Thanks
It's not crucial but it's better to submit it, some applicants from the indo-pak region have been refused a spouse Visa due to not submitting the su07 declaration form, however, some have had there Visa's granted without submitting it.
Thank you for your response. I've recently moved to that property and renting only a double bedroom in 3 bed property. I am not responsible for bills etc. Only rent. The sponsorship form says I need to supply a bill to show i am living at that property. I am attaching Tenancy Agreement, Inspection Report, No objection letter from landlord. Will that be enough? Otherwise to get a bill on my name means I'll have to get it changed and wait for bill to come :(

Anyone who applied from Pakistan recently, can they please let me know if they submitted that document and do the VFS ask for it and not let you submit application without that?