ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

JUDICIAL REVIEW AGAINST BANK LETTER ISSUE

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

LEGAL SOLUTION

JUDICIAL REVIEW AGAINST BANK LETTER ISSUE

Post by LEGAL SOLUTION » Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:27 pm

hi friends

my court experience in recent representations showed that courts are very sympathetic about the bank letter issue; where visa is refused as applicant,s name is not mentioned in third party letter. i hope home office soon reconsider their policy.

another important issue in same dilemma is of people who got refused for this minor and impossible evidence reason but have no right of appeal as there leave to remain is still valid. i have 6 clients so far and its a pity that 4 of them cant apply again as they are students.

i suggest that we should go in judicial review in a good number to make it a land mark case and cut the costs.

any suggestions?

khan_81
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by khan_81 » Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:06 pm

Legal solutions
What do you think of cases whose visas were refused on the basis of not providing landline number or email address in the client service contracts?
Tx in advance

dalaremal

Re: JUDICIAL REVIEW AGAINST BANK LETTER ISSUE

Post by dalaremal » Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:07 pm

[quote="LEGAL SOLUTION"]hi friends

my court experience in recent representations showed that courts are very sympathetic about the bank letter issue; where visa is refused as applicant,s name is not mentioned in third party letter. i hope home office soon reconsider their policy.

another important issue in same dilemma is of people who got refused for this minor and impossible evidence reason but have no right of appeal as there leave to remain is still valid. i have 6 clients so far and its a pity that 4 of them cant apply again as they are students.

i suggest that we should go in judicial review in a good number to make it a land mark case and cut the costs.

any suggestions?[/quote]

Nice to hear this! Iam refused on the basis that my team member name was not mentioned on the statement. What is your opinion in this regard?

LEGAL SOLUTION

re you query

Post by LEGAL SOLUTION » Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:07 pm

khan

i believe that they can be contested on basis of doctrine of evidential flexibility and common law of fairness

LEGAL SOLUTION

re you query

Post by LEGAL SOLUTION » Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:08 pm

name of team member not on letter:

doctrine of impossible evidence. it must be contested

dalaremal

Re: re you query

Post by dalaremal » Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:29 pm

[quote="LEGAL SOLUTION"]name of team member not on letter:

doctrine of impossible evidence. it must be contested[/quote]

My case is refused on the ground that the team member name is not mentioned on the bank "STATEMENT" (I think that they were looking for the joint account) and not on the letter? Are these two different things?
Is it mandatory to open a joint account? Please!

zed78
Newly Registered

Post by zed78 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:43 pm

if your entrepreneur app was refused because of failure to provide letter from bank however third party bank statement was given, do you think the appeal would be successful ?

dalaremal

Post by dalaremal » Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:56 pm

[quote="zed78"]if your entrepreneur app was refused because of failure to provide letter from bank however third party bank statement was given, do you think the appeal would be successful ?[/quote]

Thanks for the reply!
We had funds in our own accounts, we are not relying on third party. Our funds are in separate accounts (25K each) though and we have not got a joint account.

hey

Post by hey » Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:34 am

Hi there,

I have done Judicial review As only refuse becoz of Bank Letter. Let's see...

HAC9
Newly Registered

Post by HAC9 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:03 pm

Hi Legal Solution

Please call me or text me your number on Private as i will be ever grateful. My issue is the same as to my name mot on my fathers Dubai Bank Letter. Please call or text me and i will only take 5 minutes of your time. If you can help i can hire you for help.

I hardly log onto Immigrationboard so please call or text me or leave a message and i will be evergrateful

Many Thanks Sir