ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please let me know what forms need to be filled for EC

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bond

Please let me know what forms need to be filled for EC

Post by bond » Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:28 am

Hi All,

Could you please let me know what all forms i should download for applying EC according to the new rules,

Thanks

dnataraj

congrats and according to new rules.....

Post by dnataraj » Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:33 am

Hi bond,

First I would like to Congratulate for getting HSMP Approved.
According to new rules a part from VAF form we need top submit the documents sited in the follling URL:
http://ukvisas.integrascreen.com/DVPBHC ... acker.aspx

We need to use settlement or nonsettlement i am not sure...
Friends, please post the info in case you have.....

Best Wishes,
Nataraj

Markie

Post by Markie » Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:35 pm

You must use the non-settelement version of the VAF form. With regards to the visa type...use the 'Other' section and write down HSMP

hsmp07

Some questions regarding filling the EC Form

Post by hsmp07 » Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:10 pm

In section 7 - Employment in United Kingdom of the VAF1 form, I had some queries
It says that if you are applying as a work permit holder then you need to complete the section, do HSMP holders also need to fill in. If yes, then in one question it asks about employer details in UK, how can an HSMP holder provide that If he does'nt have a job offer in hand. Please comment

Also in Other information section what sort of information can we provide??

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:54 pm

Hi,

hsmp07,

You do not need to provide any information in the Work permit section. Simply check mark NO in section 7.

In the other info section, please provide any information which you would want to highlight to the case worker (BHC) and the same is not captured anywhere else in the form.

for e.g. I wrote that I am a student in UK and therefore, the details under the current employer section refer to the previous employer of mine, back there in India.

hsmp07

Post by hsmp07 » Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:47 am

push_hsmp wrote:Hi,

hsmp07,

You do not need to provide any information in the Work permit section. Simply check mark NO in section 7.

In the other info section, please provide any information which you would want to highlight to the case worker (BHC) and the same is not captured anywhere else in the form.

for e.g. I wrote that I am a student in UK and therefore, the details under the current employer section refer to the previous employer of mine, back there in India.
Thanks for your quick reply.