ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can I reapply?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Dayyurite

Can I reapply?

Post by Dayyurite » Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:21 pm

Please can I reapply separately after being refused as part of entrepreneural team. My team member is on appeal but I don't have right of appeal.

Can I reapply and refer to my team member who is on appeal.

If so, can we still qualify for reduced £50000 fund.

Please reply
Thank you in advance

KickAss
Member of Standing

Re: Can I reapply?

Post by KickAss » Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:28 pm

Dayyurite wrote:Please can I reapply separately after being refused as part of entrepreneural team. My team member is on appeal but I don't have right of appeal.

Please reply
Thank you in advance
This is tricky
If you are on psw and you have 50K in ur personal account then I dont see why not ?

itrat22
Newly Registered

got refusal and i want to reaapply with new team member

Post by itrat22 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:32 pm

i got refusal and my team member got right of appeal but i havnt got..i will submit new application is it possible i apply with new team member..

please anyone have inforamtion share it

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:52 pm

it is tricky but I guess you can reapply and completing all the details of your team member ??? but the problem is will you be applying using same business details which you both used initially to apply for visa ??

regards

itrat22
Newly Registered

reapply after refusal with new team member

Post by itrat22 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:58 pm

i submit my last application in last year auguest and its almost one year old and i will register new bussiness and everything will new.i am just confuse

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:03 pm

if everything is new than how you will show your team member is still with you? as your team member is in appeal and claiming points from previous business and funds ?

itrat22
Newly Registered

Post by itrat22 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:05 pm

brother
i am saying i will apply with new team member not with old one..because he is waiting for hiring date and i will submit my application with new team member and i will show fun joint account with new team member..

rehan01
Diamond Member

Re: Can I reapply?

Post by rehan01 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:09 pm

well I replied according to what you initially wrote and as far as reapplying with new team member I guess you can but how your previous team member will show access to 50K funds (or I guess its not ur problem anymore) as you can not share your 25k with one applicant who is in appeal and same time with new team member.

but as far as reapply i think there is no harm and no such a thing is mention in policy guidance so you can reapply with new team member fulfilling all other requirement also having access to funds which your previous team member is not claiming for his 50k.

regards
Dayyurite wrote:Please can I reapply separately after being refused as part of entrepreneural team. My team member is on appeal but I don't have right of appeal.

Please reply
Thank you in advance

itrat22
Newly Registered

Post by itrat22 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:15 pm

thanx

in our last application we show third party statement but this time with new team member we are going to show fund in our joint account. my old partner claiming point on third party fund.

can i have personal email address if you can.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Re: reapply after refusal with new team member

Post by rehan01 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:19 pm

ok that's make you life a bit easy and i cant see any problem you applying with new team member but bearing in mind applying as team member, having funds in joint account still you need to submit declaration they you both have access to funds as having funds in joint bank account doesn't meet this requirement.

regards and good luck also you can send me Private Message and i will answer if i have any information.

regards
itrat22 wrote:thanx

in our last application we show third party statement but this time with new team member we are going to show fund in our joint account. my old partner claiming point on third party fund.

can i have personal email address if you can.

itrat22
Newly Registered

Post by itrat22 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:29 pm

thanx alot for information

but i am looking for ur email address..and yes we will sign declaration for join account

rehan01
Diamond Member

Re: reapply after refusal with new team member

Post by rehan01 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:30 pm

I have sent you pm
itrat22 wrote:thanx alot for information

but i am looking for ur email address..and yes we will sign declaration for join account

Dayyurite

Post by Dayyurite » Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:11 am

Please reply to me Dayyurite.
I can see that someone else has taken over the conversation from me and it is not allow me to get a good advice from you expert.

I still want to use the same business and refer to the team on appeal

Please help me out as I truly belief in your expertise

Thank you in advance

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:20 am

as far as my understanding you can reapply using the same business and funds as your team member application is under consideration in appeal.

wait for other reply also in regards to this

regards

Dayyurite wrote:Please reply to me Dayyurite.
I can see that someone else has taken over the conversation from me and it is not allow me to get a good advice from you expert.

I still want to use the same business and refer to the team on appeal

Please help me out as I truly belief in your expertise

Thank you in advance

jmoha

Post by jmoha » Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:26 am

Hi,

Sorry to say, they would still refuse you. Best suggestion is apply for pre action protocol and get your appeal right, join your appeal with your team member and get through the appeal.

If your refusal is before 15th may 2013 the reasons can be won. Check and let me know if needed an advise.

Dayyurite

Post by Dayyurite » Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:17 pm

jmoha

Please, I need more advice on this.

You said if the refusal was before 15th May 2013 the reasons can be won, why is that so?

Then you have no idea of what the reason for the refusal are

Please help me further

Dayyurite

jmoha

Post by Dayyurite » Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:17 pm

jmoha

Please, I need more advice on this.

You said if the refusal was before 15th May 2013 the reasons can be won, why is that so?

Then you have no idea of what the reason for the refusal are

Please help me further

jmoha

Post by jmoha » Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:20 am

Hi Dayyurite,

Most of the refusals before 15th May 2013 have the same reasons and seen applicants who have won and lost their appeals with different grounds of appeal, but vary in few cases taking their individual circumstances( switching from tier4 to tier1entrepreneur, PSW to tier1 entrepreneur and other categories). So, i can try to advise you when you send me the refusal letter or the particular reason you have been given.

Thanks

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:17 am

What is this 15 may2013 business ?

People r still getting refusal for same reason too?

How it make easier to win if refusal was before 15 may?

Plz elaborate

Regards