ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP Approved:For Deputation case & docs in Regional Lan

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

miki

HSMP Approved:For Deputation case & docs in Regional Lan

Post by miki » Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:19 pm

Hello Friends,

Finally got the HSMP approval -

Thanks to everybody who helped through this forum. Now it's my turn.

Out of country application - India
Currently in UK on WP. No Income tax / NI in UK. We get the expenses here. No payslips in UK. Claimed earnings points only based on Indian salary.

Total points claimed - 80.

Applied on 18 th Jan.
Reached on 19th Jan.
Reference no. recv. on 22nd Jan.
Courier Arrangements mail recv. from Case worked on 21st Feb.
Asked for change of address to UK instead of India by Email to case worker on 21st.
Reached documents in UK on 23rd by 9.00 AM. ( Addison Lee courier).

http://addisonlee.com/indexfl.php4

Documents submitted ::

Earnings ::
1) Payslips - 12 months signed and stamped as online printed
2) Original Bank statements - 12 months
3) Income tax return covers 3 months till March 2006.

Optional documents submitted :
1) Original Last 2 increment letters
2) Income tax computation - Just photocopy without any stamp
3) Form 16 - Photocopy

1) Original Birth certificate in Hindi
2) Translated by Gloabl Translators in UK without any Notary.

Raman Sangha

Global Translators UK Ltd.
21 Jiniwin Road, Rochester
Kent, ME1 2DJ
United Kingdom
0044 (0) 788-302-4604
0044 (0) 1634-408040
www.globaltranslators.co.uk

Optional
3) Photocopy of Passport without Notary.

Degree :

1) Original PG Degree
2) Naric letter for B.E and PG

English Language :
1) Original B.E. Degree
2) Letter from University for Medium of instruction.

Thanks.

manino1
Newly Registered

Re: HSMP Approved:For Deputation case & docs in Regional

Post by manino1 » Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:07 am

Congrats, my friend - There are many opportunities awaiting you then. Did you send any UK documents (like a letter of assignment, P60, work permit copy etc.) with your application? In your case it was very evident that you are working with an Indian co in India since you applied from India but in my case I am an Indian employee working in the UK, getting some allowance to sustain here in UK. Can I apply from within the UK? Can I show that I am in the India country band? Also, can you tell me what you wrote in the covering letter?

M
miki wrote:Hello Friends,

Finally got the HSMP approval -

Thanks to everybody who helped through this forum. Now it's my turn.

Out of country application - India
Currently in UK on WP. No Income tax / NI in UK. We get the expenses here. No payslips in UK. Claimed earnings points only based on Indian salary.

Total points claimed - 80.

Applied on 18 th Jan.
Reached on 19th Jan.
Reference no. recv. on 22nd Jan.
Courier Arrangements mail recv. from Case worked on 21st Feb.
Asked for change of address to UK instead of India by Email to case worker on 21st.
Reached documents in UK on 23rd by 9.00 AM. ( Addison Lee courier).

http://addisonlee.com/indexfl.php4

Documents submitted ::

Earnings ::
1) Payslips - 12 months signed and stamped as online printed
2) Original Bank statements - 12 months
3) Income tax return covers 3 months till March 2006.

Optional documents submitted :
1) Original Last 2 increment letters
2) Income tax computation - Just photocopy without any stamp
3) Form 16 - Photocopy

1) Original Birth certificate in Hindi
2) Translated by Gloabl Translators in UK without any Notary.

Raman Sangha

Global Translators UK Ltd.
21 Jiniwin Road, Rochester
Kent, ME1 2DJ
United Kingdom
0044 (0) 788-302-4604
0044 (0) 1634-408040
www.globaltranslators.co.uk

Optional
3) Photocopy of Passport without Notary.

Degree :

1) Original PG Degree
2) Naric letter for B.E and PG

English Language :
1) Original B.E. Degree
2) Letter from University for Medium of instruction.

Thanks.

miki

Post by miki » Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:36 pm

Thnx.

I didn't submitted any UK related documents.

I am in UK from last 10 months on deputation from India branch.

If you are not paying any NI / Tax in UK and don't want to show any earnings in pounds / don't want to claim UK experience points than you can apply as in country and earning band of country as India i.e Band D.

Your payslips in India should match with Bank account statements. Also don't add any extra amounts(If Any) which may be get paid in Indian bank account from yur employer as you are on deputaton in UK.

Don't require anything special in covering letter. It was normal one.

president
Newly Registered

Post by president » Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:38 pm

Hi miki,

I have followed your posts and I am in the same situation as urs. I am on a work permit in UK for an Indian co. I am planning to apply for HSMP as well. Please advice the following:

1) What did u mention on the application for the question whether applying from Uk or not ? Did you apply while you were in Uk or did you make a visiit to India to apply for HSMP and then stay there during the processing time or did you ask anyone to post the documents from India on your behalf.

2) Can we apply while staying in the Uk and just mention in the application that I am applying from India.

3)Do u suggest not to mention anything about the allowance and just claim only earning from India and apply as if I were applying from india even though I am in UK.

Please advice. your advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks ,

president.

miki

Post by miki » Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:09 pm

Hi President,

1) I have applied as outside UK means from India. Provided my indian credit card details. But sent my documents through Royal mail Special delivery.

From where you post, it doesn't have any impact. Caseworker only interested for complete set of documents as per Rules.

One more update : My 2 friends for same case like me, they applied as from UK and got HSMP approval. So it means, it doesn't matter from where you apply.

2) Yes. I did that. When caseworker send an email to collect your documents by courier, request to change your address instead of India to UK as currently you are in UK.

3) Yes, don't mention anything about UK earnings till you don't have any evidence like Bank statements, Payslips, P60, National insurance no. etc.

If you are eligible with Indian earnings ,Age, Degree etc. I will suggest don't make your case complicated by making it Deputation case.

Now it's your call, do u want to show as applying from UK / India. Both the cases are successful.

Hope it cleared all your doubts.

president
Newly Registered

Post by president » Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:17 pm

Hi Miki,

Thank you very much for ur detailed mail. It cleared all my doubts.

I will do just as u did. Mention in my application that I am applying from India but i will post it from here. I hope everything goes well. Thanks once again.

Thanks,

President.

miki

Post by miki » Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:28 pm

Ok. that's great. All the best. Need party once you get your approval. :-)

One reminder : After you get ur reference no. by email, don't forget to send fax to collect documents by personal courier.

Otherwise your documents will be posted to your India address by AirMail.

president
Newly Registered

Post by president » Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:00 pm

Hi,

Sure. What do I have to fax ? I mean in what way should i tell them to post the docs to my Uk address ? Do I have to arrange a personal courier or will they send it recorded delivery as it will be within UK?

In the application form where they ask for address or email to send reference number to , shall i mention the email address instead of home address.

please provide me these information in detail:

What did you write for the contact information on the form, indian address or Uk address. And also for Current legal residence- Uk or India? current address ?

Please advice in detail as to how to change the address after applying. Thanks for your help.

miki

Post by miki » Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:21 pm

Just imagine as you are in India and applying from there.

so everthing shld be related to India.

You will recv. ur reference no. by email id after 2-3 days.

Than ask for personal courier arrangement . ( It doesn't matter from where you are sending Fax).

Once caseworker send you an email to collect your documents after decision made.

On that time, request him to change ur address to UK address as u r in UK.

Than arrange for Courier.

To avoid all this, better apply as you are in UK. It doesn't matter.

Please go thr my first post above. I think most of things are crystal clear.

Just imagine u r in India when applying and when decision made u r in UK. what u must have did in this scenario. Do it that.

president
Newly Registered

Post by president » Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:14 pm

Hi miki,

this is what it says in the guidance notes about addresses :

" Decision letters and original documents can only be returned to your current address, declared on the front of the application form, or the address stated on the representative’s declaration page, if one has been appointed. Decision letters and original documents will not be sent to any other address ".

So on the current address if i give india address then they will send the documents back to the current address stated on the form as per the guidelines above. I am really confused about this.

You are saying that we can change the address later but i wonder if they'll agree to it. You are also saying that ur friends applied from Uk. What does that mean ? what did they mention on their forms and where did they post the docs from and what address have the given on the form?

Sorry to ask you so many questions ...but I hope u understand my situation . please advice.

Thanks,

president.

miki

Post by miki » Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:25 pm

President,

There are many exceptional cases.

For my case, I was lucky enough that my address got changed by caseworker on request.

In worst case what may happen, Your docs will be sent to your India address by your courier arrangements.

Yes. My frnds mentioned everything as related to UK like UK address, UK debit card,posted from UK, etc.

I used India address,indian credit card, posted from UK, etc.

Final decision is yours.

president
Newly Registered

Post by president » Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:32 pm

Hi Miki,

You know when u asked the case worker to send the docs to Uk address what reason did u state. What reason did u give the caseworker to send ur docs to Uk and not to india ? Please advice.

Also advice which address did u send the application to . U sent it by royal mail spl delivery isn't it ? to which address ? Please advice.

Thanks,

president.

miki

Post by miki » Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:34 pm

President,

Reason was very simple..I am in UK currently on deputation.

About address, I don't remember exactly. I don't think so there is any confusion about Address as per guidelines.

Please search in HSMP forum and u will get your answer.

rkaarthikeyan4u
Newly Registered

past earnings

Post by rkaarthikeyan4u » Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:05 am

Hi miki,

If i show my indian earning im not getting qualified. I have been in UK for 7 months.

im here on deputation will they accept if i apply from India with Indian salary and UK allowances ?

miki

Post by miki » Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:40 am

No much idea about this scenario.

Try your luck.

As per my understanding you need all proofs in terms of bank statements, tax return ,payslips for all your earnings to claim earnings points.

If you have that than your case is very strong else just try your luck.

All the best.

psgcbe
Newly Registered

Post by psgcbe » Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:35 am

Hi MIKI,
I am watching ur case right from start. Firstly congratulations on ur HSMP approval.

Are you planning to do your FLR here in UK or EC in India. In that case is it possible to show the indian salary and bank statements ?

My case is same as yours. But i am bit confused because i dont have an salary account in UK. So i have a doubt whether if i apply for FLR(HSMP) will it be approved ?

Thanks in adcance for ur reply.. take care.

miki

Post by miki » Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:54 am

Psgcbe,

Congratulations for HSMP approval !!

Have u applied as in UK / outside UK ?

For my caes, FLR is stamped in UK - 1 month back. So no need to go back to India.

I have submitted bank statements , spouse bank statements (she is also working), Rent slips, Tenancy agreement, passports,,marriage certificate,photos,form.

No much idea abt if you don't have bank account. I think it should be any problem. But it's your decision.

psgcbe
Newly Registered

Post by psgcbe » Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:34 pm

Thanks for your reply miki.

Mine was an out of country application(India)

So u mean to say that in your case your expenses are paid in Uk but your salary is paid in india. Am i right ?

In my case both salary and expenses are paid in my indian bank account.

That is what my confusion.. For FLR do we need to show our UK bank account?

thanks

miki

Post by miki » Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:44 pm

Yes..expenses are paid in uk...for my case.

Yes, I think so..abt UK bank account. But if you don't have than don't have any option, Right ?

I hope you have tenancy agreement etc...

How you survive if nothing is paid in UK ? ..do u withdraw money from India accnt. and convert them to pound and than use them here ...? Strange...case

I think u shld have some world money card ..Pound?..

applyhsmp

Post by applyhsmp » Sun May 06, 2007 12:38 pm

hi miki/president,

wonder if you guys are still around. I m a similar case. Hav ben on deputation for about a 1.5 yrs now. Wish to switch to HSMP now.

please reply.

president
Newly Registered

Post by president » Sun May 06, 2007 2:22 pm

Hi Applyhsmp,

I am still gathering the necessary documents. I am planning of applying next week. So it's a matter of waiting. What about you ? Do you get sal slips here or allowance. Are you going to apply as from in country or out of country ?

Thanks,

president.

applyhsmp

Post by applyhsmp » Sun May 06, 2007 2:40 pm

Hi President,

I get allowance here in UK and sal in India but I do have some online payslip for UK allow. However as I do not pay tax in UK (company supposedly pays it but we have no visibility to it), my take home shall be considered only and hence m struggling to make 75 points. If I apply in country I ll have to wait for another 3 months. If I make out of country then I can do so in a months time(guess would need a month to gather docs atleast). I score 90 with out of country aplication

Regards

president
Newly Registered

Post by president » Mon May 07, 2007 7:08 pm

Hi,

I suggest that u should try making an out of country applcation since u are able to score 90points. This is only a suggestion. Decison is upto u. The same is the case with me. If t is in country then I do not qualfy points wise but out of contry , then do qualify. hence I am going to apply as out of country. All the best !!!!

Regards,

President.

girish

Docs required for

Post by girish » Tue May 15, 2007 7:57 pm

Hi Friends

i am in the process of applying for HSMP. Was wondering if you could help me answer my query.

i am fully eligible for claiming the salary points against Band D .i.e India.
Since last 4 months i am in UK on Deputation. i hold Indian account as well as UK account. part of my salary(Basic Pay+DA) gets credited to my indian account and part of it to my UK account; For both of which i also pay tax if required. i also get 2 pay slip every month .one for uk and other one for india.

What i wanted to know is that can i claim that i am working in india and show my last 12 months pay slip as follows...

8 months indian pay slip i.e till December 2006 +
Last 4 months UK Payslip i.e Jan2007 -Apr 2007 and Indian Payslip of Jan2007 -Apr 2007.

N.B : i think i have to show the UK payslip also , as in this case the indian sal i get is only the Basic Pay+DA. Also i do have the current company appointment letter which states my total CTC ;for which also i am qualified to get the points.
OR
how do i show this ??
Thanks in advance.

miki

Post by miki » Tue May 15, 2007 10:49 pm

Hi Girish,

I think u can apply as Pro rata basis only for 8 months as indian salary and band as D (India). As u spent more time in India. It's good time for u to apply asap.After June, u will miss this pro rata basis fundas as than u will be uk for more time in last 12 months.

All the best.