ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need an expert advise urgently.

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

alik28

Need an expert advise urgently.

Post by alik28 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:07 pm

Hi,

I have applied on 07/12/2012. I just received a letter in March from UKBA informing me about the rule change. Now Its over a 6 months and I urgently need to travel as my father is in a hospital from last few weeks and in serious condition.

What should i do except withdrawing my application.

buntyz

Post by buntyz » Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:59 pm

wait n watch daz d only option apart frm withdrawin ur app cuz ukba dnt isuue temp visa o doc for travlin coz i hv tried already no point askin dem so juz wait n wtch.
good luck

alik28

Post by alik28 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:02 am

buntyz wrote:wait n watch daz d only option apart frm withdrawin ur app cuz ukba dnt isuue temp visa o doc for travlin coz i hv tried already no point askin dem so juz wait n wtch.
good luck
I don't know how long they will take. I am thinking to call them but I know they will say that application is still under process. Completely unacceptable.

buntyz

Post by buntyz » Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:08 am

i knw dat ws d same scenario wid me i hv sent dem medical lettr as well dey dnt bother juz gonna keep tellin u to wait.

Entrepreneur9
Member of Standing

Post by Entrepreneur9 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:09 am

alik28 - sorry to hear about your circumstances. On the UKBA website they say that they process 90% of applications within 4 weeks and this is not at all true. Its a shame that they are playing with us and we have no other option other than waiting and watching. Anyways I hope you receive a favourable response soon. Good Luck

alik28 wrote:
buntyz wrote:wait n watch daz d only option apart frm withdrawin ur app cuz ukba dnt isuue temp visa o doc for travlin coz i hv tried already no point askin dem so juz wait n wtch.
good luck
I don't know how long they will take. I am thinking to call them but I know they will say that application is still under process. Completely unacceptable.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Re: Need an expert advise urgently.

Post by rehan01 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:23 am

so sorry to hear about your father, May Allah grant him good health and hope he will get well soon ..... regarding UKBA processing unfortunately there is no option apart from wait or u can try your local MP ... I also doubt it will make much difference as people have tried in past .... but worth trying as u never know.

good luck n regards

alik28 wrote:Hi,

I have applied on 07/12/2012. I just received a letter in March from UKBA informing me about the rule change. Now Its over a 6 months and I urgently need to travel as my father is in a hospital from last few weeks and in serious condition.

What should i do except withdrawing my application.

alik28

Post by alik28 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:25 am

Entrepreneur9 wrote:alik28 - sorry to hear about your circumstances. On the UKBA website they say that they process 90% of applications within 4 weeks and this is not at all true. Its a shame that they are playing with us and we have no other option other than waiting and watching. Anyways I hope you receive a favourable response soon. Good Luck

alik28 wrote:
good luck

I am in tears mate. I have never felt like this I feel like in a cage. I have contacted my local MP but wasn't really helpful. I will have to write or call them explain the situation and it may help.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:28 am

I can understand your circumstances but nothing much can be done ..... you can write a letter explaining the situation and also provide them with the copies of hospital invoices or letter from hospital if you can and send it to UKBA and ask for special treatment of your case as you never know it might work.

good luck and be strong and positive InshAllah it will be sorted soon my prayers with u

regards

papa smurf
Newly Registered

Post by papa smurf » Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:46 am

Hi i could understand how frustrating this could be. As i was in the same boat a week ago as i have waited 11 months for my visa. Withdrawing your application depends on your personal circumstances. For example do you have a valid leave to remain on your previous visa. Rules have been changed for switching from T4 to T1 would you be able to invest money plus your time to make another application when you come back from abroad. If you see on other posts that people are getting reply back from the UKBA who applied at the same time you did i believe its best to wait.

I can only pray for your fathers swift recovery and that you get a positive decision asap. Best of luck my friend

business genius

Post by business genius » Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:02 pm

Hi
I think write a letter to UKBA explain your situation and attach the doctors treatment letter copy and post to Sheffield office by special delivery.I think they will consider it.You never know sometimes things turn favourably and u get ur visa.
Try ur luck!

jmoha

Withdrawl

Post by jmoha » Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:12 pm

Iam sorry to hear about your father. You will have to with draw your application and better do it through a proper solicitor for a speedy and quicker response.

As the UKBA don't respond to phone calls or fax.

alik28

Re: Withdrawl

Post by alik28 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:33 pm

jmoha wrote:Iam sorry to hear about your father. You will have to with draw your application and better do it through a proper solicitor for a speedy and quicker response.

As the UKBA don't respond to phone calls or fax.
I called UKBA today. The lady I spoke with gave me the expected answer which was my application is under process. When asked how long it will take as It has been over 6 months the reply was I don't know. I then asked whether it has been assigned to the caseworker she said yes and they are working on it. So who know how long they will take.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:23 am

Trying sending email to these addresses see if u have any luck .... I got this from another post.

Good luck

Here are the email addresses to contact regarding status of your application...

T1EntrepreneurAdmin@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

Clare.Fisher2@ukba.gsi.gov.uk

Naheedsammar
United Kingdom

Post by Naheedsammar » Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:53 am

to my experience write them letter or may be letters and keep ringing them. i was in the same situation when i applied for my PSW and i wrote them about 4 letters explaing urgency of the matter and it really helped me after writing 4 letters case worker phoned me and told me that she would try to speed it up. Try it may be by the grace of God it work for you as well. dont loose hope as i assume your applicaiton processing would be on final stage anyway. keep trying

Regards

Kokopop

Post by Kokopop » Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:27 pm

Just to sare my experience
Appld. 18/08/12
Bio. 23/08/12
HO requested for more docs .20/02/13
Invited for interview 20/05/13
Lost my dad 22/09/12
Till date am still waiting for HO response and my dad has since been buried without me paying my last respect ,so so so sad !!!!!!!!
But still waiting and watching !! :roll: :roll: :roll:

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:56 pm

So sorry to hear about ur Dad, RIP

this wait is just crazy but nothing much we can do apart from just waiting
Kokopop wrote:Just to sare my experience
Appld. 18/08/12
Bio. 23/08/12
Lost my dad 22/09/12
Till date am still waiting for HO response and my dad has since been buried without me paying my last respect ,so so so sad !!!!!!!!

alik28

Post by alik28 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:30 pm

Appld. 18/08/12
Bio. 23/08/12
Lost my dad 22/09/12

I am sorry to hear about your father.
I am exactly in same position, my father had heart attack and in a hospital from last few weeks. There is nothing much we can do, completely unacceptable. :(

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:33 pm

May Allah give him good health Ameen and also you get visa soon so you can go and visit him.

regards
alik28 wrote:
Appld. 18/08/12
Bio. 23/08/12
Lost my dad 22/09/12

I am exactly in same position, my father had heart attack and in a hospital from last few weeks. There is nothing much we can do, completely unacceptable. :(

alik28

Post by alik28 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:57 pm

rehan01 wrote:May Allah give him good health Ameen and also you get visa soon so you can go and visit him.

regards
alik28 wrote:
Appld. 18/08/12
Bio. 23/08/12
Lost my dad 22/09/12
But still waiting and watching !! :roll: :roll: :roll:[/quote

I lost my father last week and I couldn't even go. disaster in my life. Called the HO and they said its under process or you can withdraw your application but whats a point now

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:59 pm

My condolences May Allah grant him place in Jannah and give sabar 2 u and ur family I know wt is like as I lost mine last december but luckily I didn't submit my application then.
alik28 wrote:
rehan01 wrote:May Allah give him good health Ameen and also you get visa soon so you can go and visit him.

regards
alik28 wrote:
Appld. 18/08/12
Bio. 23/08/12
Lost my dad 22/09/12

I lost my father last week and I couldn't even go. disaster in my life. Called the HO and they said its under process or you can withdraw your application but whats a point now

Smartpen

Post by Smartpen » Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:11 am

alik28 wrote:

regards
alik28 wrote:
Appld. 18/08/12
Bio. 23/08/12
Lost my dad 22/09/12

I am sorry to hear about your father. I know your position,

"REST IN PEACE" To your father

I think you can sue them from human rights law.

Dear God pls don't make this kind of situation in any others life.
Smart

alik28

Post by alik28 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:18 am

Smartpen wrote:
alik28 wrote:

regards
alik28 wrote:

I don't care anymore to be honest. I will let them do whatever they doing now.

alik28

Post by alik28 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:46 pm

alik28 wrote:
Smartpen wrote:
alik28 wrote:

regards

I don't care anymore to be honest. I will let them do whatever they doing now.

I need expert advise, I have contacted my local MP and explained the sudden death of my Father. She asked me to come down to meet her next week. Now a friend of mine just told me if i get my MP involve then UKBA will likely to refuse my application for silly reason as they don't like to be pushed by MP's. Can anybody advise because i can't afford the refusal I rather can wait?