ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKBA Contact for processing error

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

appkeith
Newly Registered

UKBA Contact for processing error

Post by appkeith » Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:27 pm

Hi,

I have recently submitted my citizenship application via a Nationality Checking Service. The application fee has been recorded in my credit card statement as a pending approved transaction.

I have since received an acknowledgement letter from the UKBA however it also stated the payment has not been received and that I need to send another payment form within 14 days or my application will be returned.

I assume this has been sent in error, however there seems to be no way to contact the UKBA to find out. All telephone options lead to an email address which may not respond for up to a week - by which time my application could be returned. I have also contacted the NCS who can't seem to be able to contact UKBA either.

Any ideas of how to contact the UKBA would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Keith.

Re: UKBA Contact for processing error

Post by 2321 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:32 pm

appkeith wrote:Hi,

I have recently submitted my citizenship application via a Nationality Checking Service. The application fee has been recorded in my credit card statement as a pending approved transaction.

I have since received an acknowledgement letter from the UKBA however it also stated the payment has not been received and that I need to send another payment form within 14 days or my application will be returned.

I assume this has been sent in error, however there seems to be no way to contact the UKBA to find out. All telephone options lead to an email address which may not respond for up to a week - by which time my application could be returned. I have also contacted the NCS who can't seem to be able to contact UKBA either.

Hi
I am in the same boat as well.

Many thanks,

Keith.

englishlife

Post by englishlife » Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:00 pm

↓↓↓
Last edited by englishlife on Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

englishlife

Post by englishlife » Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:04 pm

appkeith wrote:Hi,

Many thanks,

Keith.
Hi keith what you can do is very simple process. Immediately call your credit card and say to them why it is pending ? And asked them let the money go to ukba account. And on your acknowledgement letter there is a address on the top so mention your ref no and assured them money is in their account now. And send the letter tomorrow by special delivery. And if still things are late then dont worry they will return your all documents attached by ncs and you need to resend it. But if you write to them and post tomorrow by special delivery you will be fine. Thank you.

appkeith
Newly Registered

Post by appkeith » Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:36 pm

Thanks, i have just contacted the bank and turns out the payment was actually declined as the payment was processed with the incorrect security. Didn't help that the ukba letter said "payment fee was not enclosed"... But at the same time I am not surprised....

englishlife

Post by englishlife » Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:45 am

appkeith wrote:Thanks, i have just contacted the bank and turns out the payment was actually declined as the payment was processed with the incorrect security. Didn't help that the ukba letter said "payment fee was not enclosed"... But at the same time I am not surprised....
Sorry to hear that. You should still send the letter with new payment detaild or encosed a cheque. Otherwise wait for their letter what will say application invalid and send a new application then