ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO Appointment rescheduling and fee transfers

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ukba2536

PEO Appointment rescheduling and fee transfers

Post by ukba2536 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:00 am

Last week I booked PEO appointment for July 19th (Sheffield) and paid £200 fee and also received a letter confirming my appointment date. And yesterday while i was looking for the same day in croydon (croydon is near to the place where i live) luckily i found one and rescheduled my appointment to CROYDON.

I rang UKBA on 08706067766 to find out about the transfer of my appointment fees £200 and asked them about sending out a new letter confirming about my appointment at CROYDON. The lady who answered the phone said they won't send any letters for rescheduling appointments and asked me take my bank statements (showing the fee paid to PEO) and all booked and cancelled e-mail printouts as a proof to croydon.

Now I'm just wondering whether i have to
just follow the UKBA lady suggestion by carrying the letter (sheffield appointment ) and rescheduled e-mail printouts OR to make a fresh payment for the CROYDON appointment expecting they will refund me for SHEFFIELD appointment

Please reply me if anyone faced this situation or rescheduled their appointments after the New rules changed for PEO appointments

Best Regards

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Re: PEO Appointment rescheduling and fee transfers

Post by Kevin24 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:10 pm

ukba2536 wrote:Last week I booked PEO appointment for July 19th (Sheffield) and paid £200 fee and also received a letter confirming my appointment date. And yesterday while i was looking for the same day in croydon (croydon is near to the place where i live) luckily i found one and rescheduled my appointment to CROYDON.

I rang UKBA on 08706067766 to find out about the transfer of my appointment fees £200 and asked them about sending out a new letter confirming about my appointment at CROYDON. The lady who answered the phone said they won't send any letters for rescheduling appointments and asked me take my bank statements (showing the fee paid to PEO) and all booked and cancelled e-mail printouts as a proof to croydon.

Now I'm just wondering whether i have to
just follow the UKBA lady suggestion by carrying the letter (sheffield appointment ) and rescheduled e-mail printouts OR to make a fresh payment for the CROYDON appointment expecting they will refund me for SHEFFIELD appointment

Please reply me if anyone faced this situation or rescheduled their appointments after the New rules changed for PEO appointments

Best Regards
If you amke a fresh payment to Croydon,then your Sheffield Payment will be deducted from Your visa Fees. That's what I read in the forum. Better to follow the UKBA Lady's advise.
KEVIN
Please Don't send me P. M If I haven't sent you One .

londener

Post by londener » Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:53 am

Its better to pay again to make sure your appointment is booked and make a follow up for a refund .They will refund or deduct your previouse payment from visa fee or you simply you loose £ 200.00 at worst but not an appointment in Croydon.
I am also think to do so..
Cheers
believe in yourself !!!