ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR FOR HIM , FLR (M) FOR MY HER ?? Please help

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rn
Newly Registered

ILR FOR HIM , FLR (M) FOR MY HER ?? Please help

Post by rn » Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:42 pm

Hi All,

I am posting on behalf of my brother. I usually help people in many
ways in the forums but immigration is not my area, Help would be much
appreciated.

My brother will finish his 5 YEARS in Tier1(general) and will be eligible to apply for
his ILR by end of July 2013. He got married in end of 2012 and his wife is along with him
in UK from past 6 months. Now as she entered UK after JULY 2012.I assume that she
need to be in UK for 5 years, before she can apply for ILR as a dependant.
My brother TIER1 and his wife dependant visa expires on 24th August 2013.
Based on this info, kindly answer questions below.

1. Should he apply for FLR (M) for his wife ?

2. Let's assume he gets his ILR,Can he apply for her FLR (M) in the same appointment
while he is applying for his ILR ?

3. If he can't apply along with him, can he apply next day with his ILR approval letter or he has to wait until his Biometric card for ILR.

Regards & Many Thanks in advance.

RN

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:24 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.