ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKBA Bank Letter Template

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rajm2012

UKBA Bank Letter Template

Post by rajm2012 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:55 am

Hey all!

I am going to go for the "£50000 PSW to Entrepreneur" route. I do not have the money yet but someone I know here in the UK is going to transfer this amount into my UK account from his UK account. Since this money has always been in the UK and it's just being transferred from one account to another, what do I do with the date of entry of money in the United Kingdom section in the bank letter template provided by the UKBA?

--------
"The applicant has the following amount of money IN THEIR OWN NAME available for investment in a business in the United Kingdom [£ ] if applicable. Or, the applicant has agreed to form an entrepreneurial team with [name] and has the following amount of money IN THEIR OWN
NAMES available for investment in a business in the United Kingdom [£ ] if applicable. If these funds are already in the United Kingdom, please give the date of entry to the United Kingdom [date of entry of money into the United Kingdom dd/mm/yyyy]"
-------

I'll be grateful if someone can please help me out. Many thanks in advance! :-)

gussy
Newly Registered

Re: UKBA Bank Letter Template

Post by gussy » Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:26 am

rajm2012 wrote:Hey all!

I am going to go for the "£50000 PSW to Entrepreneur" route. I do not have the money yet but someone I know here in the UK is going to transfer this amount into my UK account from his UK account. Since this money has always been in the UK and it's just being transferred from one account to another, what do I do with the date of entry of money in the United Kingdom section in the bank letter template provided by the UKBA?

--------
"The applicant has the following amount of money IN THEIR OWN NAME available for investment in a business in the United Kingdom [£ ] if applicable. Or, the applicant has agreed to form an entrepreneurial team with [name] and has the following amount of money IN THEIR OWN
NAMES available for investment in a business in the United Kingdom [£ ] if applicable. If these funds are already in the United Kingdom, please give the date of entry to the United Kingdom [date of entry of money into the United Kingdom dd/mm/yyyy]"
-------

Likewise, can someone clarify what the "give the date of entry to the United Kingdom" means?

Is this when the bank account was formed?

entrepreneur123

Post by entrepreneur123 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:39 am

do we still need third party letter etc even money has been transferred into our bank account?

--------
-------

gussy
Newly Registered

Post by gussy » Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:29 pm

entrepreneur123 wrote:do we still need third party letter etc even money has been transferred into our bank account?

--------
-------

Anyone able to support here by providing templates of bank letter, third-party letter and declaration?

I am well aware of the Annex E at the back of the Policy Guidance, however this is rather confusing and it seems it has been the greatest ground for refusal.

removed user

Post by removed user » Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:59 pm

If you have money in your personal account, you dont need to provide all that.

gussy
Newly Registered

Post by gussy » Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:39 am

kamilanwar wrote:If you have money in your personal account, you dont need to provide all that.
Obviously. Now back on topic, can we support each other by giving clarity on the format of successful bank letters, third-party letters and/or declarations?

papa smurf
Newly Registered

Post by papa smurf » Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:27 pm

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=137118 kindly check this post you will get an idea what do you need to include for third party funding.

nothappywithukba
Newly Registered

Re:

Post by nothappywithukba » Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:58 pm

Hi all,

What we need is for successful applicants to give us the copy of the bank letter they sent to ukba upon which their visa was approved. Please note we dont want the copy of your own letter but just the relevant part with all your personal details striked out.

This will greatly help us who are still/ or wants to go over the application process again.

gussy wrote:
kamilanwar wrote:If you have money in your personal account, you dont need to provide all that.
Obviously. Now back on topic, can we support each other by giving clarity on the format of successful bank letters, third-party letters and/or declarations?