ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Access Right to a child refused

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

calebobo

question

Post by calebobo » Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:45 pm

some one told me i can use this to get the home to confirm my daughters british nationality?

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... orm_ns.pdf

called the NS form

Confirmation of British Nationality Status??

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:54 pm

calebobo wrote:The appeal date is set now but there is mention of summoning my ex wife to court to provide my daughter's passport in evidence, so i rung the tribunal and apparently they cant summon a witness since its not a criminal proceeding.

I need help on how i can get her to appear in court, the tribunal has also said just to appear in court and tell the judge why i cant get the evidence the home office requires and they will decide on how they can get the evidence.

Any help and advice will be greatly appreciated

Thanks
Lucapooka wrote:The information and advice you have been given is correct.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.