ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

elastep

Post by elastep » Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:50 am

ale001 wrote:
Keisha wrote:Lord,we cry unto You as Your children to make a way and grant us visas in Jesus name!We patiently wait for the outcome especially for those of us who have applied since 2012!I believe that its Your will that You want us not suffer no more.I pray for success upon very applicant who's wating for a decision...Amen.

I really had to do this as this summer,we pray for good results!The waiting shall be over in Jesus name.Let's keep our faith and encouraging each other.
Have a wonderful week and try not stress!!

Best prayer on this forum so far!

As man think so he is.. So shall it be in Jesus name..

We shall come out in joy soon...

Thanks Keisha for the prayer
@Keisha
@ale001

Amen to that!!! We all claim it in Jesus name :lol:

Hello people! Just to update you all, I just called UKBA and was on the line for ten min and when no one picked up the phone, I hung up :(
1min after I hung up the phone, my lawyer call me to say that "UKBA sent out a letter to my Old representative despite them been informed of the changes and given the new address of my current representative. UKBA never cease to amaze me first lost my document and now this sending of letter to my old representatives, what if my lawyer didn't know someone from my old representatives! the letter would have been put to one side and forgotten. :x
I have to go pick it up on friday and take it to my lawyers' office as she is not in tomorrow. Now I'm worrying about what is written in it. I hope its good news!
Application: flro ECHR article 8
applied: 12/12/2012.
Bio done: April 2013
Refused dated: 22 May 2013
PAP: 18/09/2013
JR: 03/10/2013
Outcome:

Only God knows what tomorrow may give birth to.

GodGives
Member of Standing

Post by GodGives » Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:52 am

Kaban wrote:The home office intention is simply to make a lot of apicants develop high blood pressure that we don't originally have so that we are faced with illnesses and stroke and diseases as a result.How do u make this up,when an auction takes ages to process and then is rejected.I can bet my life that over 50% of people in this situation will have onme health problem or the other in years to come.If statistics was done and health check was carried out,the result will be shocking.That is what they intend to achieve in the long run.How do u explain keeping people's lives on hold.I call this bondage and captivity and don't think a sane human being deserves this.The simple truth of the matter is that they don't care about whatever situation we have,it's with deep hatred and disapproval once ur application gets to them.May God help us
I don't think they want us to have heart problems. I think they have lots of tea breaks
Godgives

ThisYear

UKBA is totally incompetent and not fit for purpose!

Post by ThisYear » Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:56 am

FLR(O) private life/parent of BC
App sub - Feb2012
Contact HO - Feb2013
Further info requested - Apr2013
Decision - Refused Nov2013
JR - Dec2013
JR withdrawn - Mar 2014
JR Sealed - Jun 2014
Granted - Aug 2014

elastep

Post by elastep » Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:02 pm

GodGives wrote:
Kaban wrote:The home office intention is simply to make a lot of apicants develop high blood pressure that we don't originally have so that we are faced with illnesses and stroke and diseases as a result.How do u make this up,when an auction takes ages to process and then is rejected.I can bet my life that over 50% of people in this situation will have onme health problem or the other in years to come.If statistics was done and health check was carried out,the result will be shocking.That is what they intend to achieve in the long run.How do u explain keeping people's lives on hold.I call this bondage and captivity and don't think a sane human being deserves this.The simple truth of the matter is that they don't care about whatever situation we have,it's with deep hatred and disapproval once ur application gets to them.May God help us
I don't think they want us to have heart problems. I think they have lots of tea breaks
@GodGives
@Kaban

Tea breaks my behind!! very :x
They can sit in their sits and process all the application and I will happily serve them whatever they want including the fountain of youth water :lol: :lol:
Application: flro ECHR article 8
applied: 12/12/2012.
Bio done: April 2013
Refused dated: 22 May 2013
PAP: 18/09/2013
JR: 03/10/2013
Outcome:

Only God knows what tomorrow may give birth to.

SDP

Post by SDP » Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:03 pm

I completely agree with you I have been waiting since 8months and already have symptoms of acidity which developed due to stress, I think you all agree with me the bizarre way NHS works in UK

sanny26
Member of Standing

Post by sanny26 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:15 pm

I woke up this morning and I just can't stop crying I felt hopeless every day I sat at home waiting and nothing,u called these people and everyday is the same thing is like no one cares,don't think I can do this anymore,I'm emotionally,physically and mentally drain,I can't sleep well at nites I lost my apetite I have taken off so much weight all because of this. I have tried everything and nothing works I swear I gona have to see my doctor soon because I over think till my head hurts!!

Time503
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Time503 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:52 pm

GodGives wrote:
You are right godgives they sure spend hours sipping tea and chatting while they put people's lives on hold for so long.
May god forgive them!!!!

mummytwo

Post by mummytwo » Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:55 pm

sanny26 wrote:I woke up this morning and I just can't stop crying I felt hopeless every day I sat at home waiting and nothing,u called these people and everyday is the same thing is like no one cares,don't think I can do this anymore,I'm emotionally,physically and mentally drain,I can't sleep well at nites I lost my apetite I have taken off so much weight all because of this. I have tried everything and nothing works I swear I gona have to see my doctor soon because I over think till my head hurts!!
Sanny Darling

Please do not be dismayed. This is my word for you and it is a word in season. Tears may last for a night but joy comes in the morning. Just when it seems all hope is lost, that is when vicotry comes knocking at the door.

Please do not give in to the spirit of depression, do not give up! That which you expected is just around the corner, by faith it will come. Please I beg of you,be strong.I wish I could give you a big hug right now just to comfort you,I know how it feels, I am in the same shoes as you just as everyone else,we can only keep waiting and trusting in God. Let us all join our faiths together and with one voice seek the face of God and ask him to touch the hearts of these people, let their hearts melt and let them have compassion on us and I believe it will be so for us all. We will smile and shout for joy,amen.

Keisha darling, you are blessed beyond measure, see me nodding my head and saying to myself, ''can I have a church in here somebody'', halleluyah. It is well with you dear sis, God will bless you and give you a wonderdful cause to smile just before the end of this month, I pray. Amen.

Time503
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Time503 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:55 pm

sanny26 wrote:I woke up this morning and I just can't stop crying I felt hopeless every day I sat at home waiting and nothing,u called these people and everyday is the same thing is like no one cares,don't think I can do this anymore,I'm emotionally,physically and mentally drain,I can't sleep well at nites I lost my apetite I have taken off so much weight all because of this. I have tried everything and nothing works I swear I gona have to see my doctor soon because I over think till my head hurts!!
Sanny pls try and remain positive... Remember your case is straight forward and no matter what they must extend your stay!!!
Think about those who are overstayers and are making a fresh application.
Yours is just a matter of time... They can take all the time they want but must grant you your extentionnnnnnnn

Time503
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Time503 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:57 pm

Hello everyone!!!!

Remember "Delay is not Denial"

We will all smile some day and soon too!

GodGives
Member of Standing

Post by GodGives » Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:00 pm

[quote="sanny26"]I woke up this morning and I just can't stop crying I felt hopeless every day I sat at home waiting and nothing,u called these people and everyday is the same thing is like no one cares,don't think I can do this anymore,I'm emotionally,physically and mentally drain,I can't sleep well at nites I lost my apetite I have taken off so much weight all because of this. I have tried everything and nothing works I swear I gona have to see my doctor soon because I over think till my head hurts!![/quot

Sanny don't kill urself over this. I know its hard been waiting almost 15months. Try and get involved in things to take Ur mind off please.
Godgives

sanny26
Member of Standing

Post by sanny26 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:28 pm

mummytwo wrote:
Sanny Darling

Please do not be dismayed. This is my word for you and it is a word in season. Tears may last for a night but joy comes in the morning. Just when it seems all hope is lost, that is when vicotry comes knocking at the door.

Please do not give in to the spirit of depression, do not give up! That which you expected is just around the corner, by faith it will come. Please I beg of you,be strong.I wish I could give you a big hug right now just to comfort you,I know how it feels, I am in the same shoes as you just as everyone else,we can only keep waiting and trusting in God. Let us all join our faiths together and with one voice seek the face of God and ask him to touch the hearts of these people, let their hearts melt and let them have compassion on us and I believe it will be so for us all. We will smile and shout for joy,amen.

Keisha darling, you are blessed beyond measure, see me nodding my head and saying to myself, ''can I have a church in here somebody'', halleluyah. It is well with you dear sis, God will bless you and give you a wonderdful cause to smile just before the end of this month, I pray. Amen.

Aww thanx hun for your words of upliftment u put a smile on my face reading this,I was jus feeling so down this morning.

sanny26
Member of Standing

Post by sanny26 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:32 pm

Time503 wrote:
Sanny pls try and remain positive... Remember your case is straight forward and no matter what they must extend your stay!!!
Think about those who are overstayers and are making a fresh application.
Yours is just a matter of time... They can take all the time they want but must grant you your extentionnnnnnnn

I know hun I guess its just one of those moments where u go wennnn I'm I gona get that knock on the door,neva been through anything so stressful before.

babycakes

Post by babycakes » Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:33 pm

My darling please do not loose hope,press on and keep fighting until the fight is over.You will get through like me I have been waiting 14 months for an extension. Its just a matter of not getting to your application you will be granted love.

I look for the post man every day.

SDP

Post by SDP » Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:36 pm

I understand you emotions completely...where you have waited so long , give your self another month things will change for better...have faith in God,

ONLYME1

Post by ONLYME1 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:44 pm

@sanny

Don't stress too much hun please be strong and keep the faith

@babycake

Where have you been not even a post hehe thought you forgot us :p

ThisYear

Sanny, Please hold on....

Post by ThisYear » Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:50 pm

Everything that has a beginning must surely have an end! It's quite suprising seeing that your case is straigh forward, therefore should not have taken this long. I truely empatise with you.

Your joy will surely come very soon {{{hugs}}}
FLR(O) private life/parent of BC
App sub - Feb2012
Contact HO - Feb2013
Further info requested - Apr2013
Decision - Refused Nov2013
JR - Dec2013
JR withdrawn - Mar 2014
JR Sealed - Jun 2014
Granted - Aug 2014

babycakes

Post by babycakes » Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:13 pm

ONLYME1 wrote:@sanny

Don't stress too much hun please be strong and keep the faith

@babycake

Where have you been not even a post hehe thought you forgot us :p
@only me,

I have been busy looking for the post man.
lol

and i am still looking. :roll:

sanny26
Member of Standing

Post by sanny26 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:26 pm

Thanx guys for the words of support,its so weird that people u don't know makes u feel this way I felt like I have known u'all. Lol

ONLYME1

Post by ONLYME1 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:29 pm

@babycake

I actually waited for the mail man and he went pass my house I even went to him and ask him to check well if I ain't got nothing today hehehehe

Time503
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Time503 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:36 pm

ONLYME1 wrote:@babycake

I actually waited for the mail man and he went pass my house I even went to him and ask him to check well if I ain't got nothing today hehehehe
Lol, I like that. It proves u are putting your faith to work!!!

Chidy

Re: UKBA is totally incompetent and not fit for purpose!

Post by Chidy » Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:25 pm

The situation is really frightening. "It may take 24 years to clear the backlog". Even criminals receive compassion. Our only crime is to try and get a visa and we are made to pay for it at a huge cost. Next year the cost will certainly rise and the waiting time will be longer. And MP will be fed with lies. Let's hope God deliver us from the hand of H.O.

justice12
Algeria

VISA GRANTED

Post by justice12 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:42 pm

HI GUYS JUST QUICK UPDATE !

MY SOLICITOR JUST PHONE ME UP TO LET ME KNOW SHE JUST RECEIVED MY BRP CARD THIS AFTERNOON AND THE REST OF THE APPLICATION WILL ARRIVE IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS ,I'AM GLAD THIS IS OVER AND MY WAITING TIME HAS COME TO AN END AFTER 13 YEARS IN THIS COUNTRY AND THIS FORUM WAS GREAT RELIEF TO ME IN MY STRESSFUL TIME AND I WOULD LIKE TO TANKS EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM AND I HOPE ALL OF YOU WILL HEAR A GOOD NEWS IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE .

Time503
Mood:
Nigeria

Re: VISA GRANTED

Post by Time503 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:51 pm

justice12 wrote:HI GUYS JUST QUICK UPDATE !

MY SOLICITOR JUST PHONE ME UP TO LET ME KNOW SHE JUST RECEIVED MY BRP CARD THIS AFTERNOON AND THE REST OF THE APPLICATION WILL ARRIVE IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS ,I'AM GLAD THIS IS OVER AND MY WAITING TIME HAS COME TO AN END AFTER 13 YEARS IN THIS COUNTRY AND THIS FORUM WAS GREAT RELIEF TO ME IN MY STRESSFUL TIME AND I WOULD LIKE TO TANKS EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM AND I HOPE ALL OF YOU WILL HEAR A GOOD NEWS IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE .
Oh my God Justice!!!! I'm so happy for you. Thank you for sharing this good news.
Enjoy ur freedom

Chidy

Re: VISA GRANTED

Post by Chidy » Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:05 pm

justice12 wrote:HI GUYS JUST QUICK UPDATE !

Congrats Justice12! I am glad to hear that you have been granted. Good luck for the future.