ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

visit visa for my mother

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

anuvinay
Newly Registered

visit visa for my mother

Post by anuvinay » Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:12 pm

Hi

I am planning to bring my mother here for some help as i am pregnant. She is planning to come here from india by JULY and return by AUGUST for a short period and then she is planning to come back in october for another 6 months for my delivery.

if she applies for a visitor visa now she will get a 6 months visa till dec. If its single entry i understand visa will be invalid when she returns the first time in august.
But if its multiple entry will she be able to go back to india and apply another visitor visa from october- march. or will she be able to extend the visa? My husband is TIER2 ICT and i am his dependant.