ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How to send documents and track progress of an application

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ssengupta
Newly Registered

How to send documents and track progress of an application

Post by ssengupta » Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:14 pm

Hi

I am applying for a UK ICT Tier 2 visa from within UK online. The application says that I will have to submit my passport and 2 photographs as part of the application.
How would I send documents these as the application is online?
How would I track the progress of my application?
How can I know that the passport has been dispatched once the visa is recieved?

Please let me know as this is urgent.

Regards

mjm9691

Post by mjm9691 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:08 pm

Once you apply online you will have to get the cover sheet printed out and send the cover sheet signed with the supporting original required documents as the online application asks you to send. You will send these to the PO box address it tells you in the cover sheet. Send by Royal mail next day special tracked delivery, put a self addressed envelope inside for return of your documents. UKBA will not send you any confirmation of your documents for online application. Just wait for your BRP letter to arrive. I don't think you will only send passport and 2 photographs there will be more documents it will require.