ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

will qualify soon, can apply now?

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ali_bolbol20

will qualify soon, can apply now?

Post by ali_bolbol20 » Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:18 pm

Hi everyone,

I’m currently in uk on student visa and planning to apply for Canadian PR through skilled worker, according to the point calculator on this website I do no qualify right now!!! But if I take IELTS test and wait another 6 month (so my work experience rounds up to 12 month) then I will qualify. I also know that the application processing time can easily take up to 3, 4 years!!! So can I apply now? Or should I still wait for another 6 month?

The other thing is that because I’m planning to apply through this website, should I pay £50 and go for the assessment? Or just apply directly?

ali_bolbol20

Post by ali_bolbol20 » Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:32 pm

hellooo anyone out there ? I hope I get answer to this question before waiting for 6 month :D

newuser
Newly Registered

Post by newuser » Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:56 am

Nope. You must be qualified at the time you apply.
or you will lose the fees (no refund) and ur application will be returned or refused.