ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR sucess

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Raquelruiz
Newly Registered

ILR sucess

Post by Raquelruiz » Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:19 am

Got PEO appointment in Cardiff at 8:30 am applying for settlement Set (m). My husband came with me, the Appointment went really quick, got biometrics done within 15 minutes of being there, handed paper work in. They told me to go out for a walk and 1:30 later they called me asking to come back and told me my visa was granted.
I was a bit worried as my proof of cohabitation was not from every 4 months, I had moved house 3 times in two years. Here is what I took with me, I was cautious and took a little bit over. I organised everything very well on a folder, each section with a label and a index in the front. I took copies of everything and added to the file.

-10 proofs of address covering the 2 years
- bank statements (4 months) from each + joint account
-payslips (4 months) from each
- a letter of employment from each ( I had one already from the beginning of the year changing a clause of my contract) and got one from my husbands as his payslips where print outs from the Internet
- p60 from each
- the passport photos
- like in the uk test certificate
- ielts test certificate ( this is not a requirement but I had it already)
- our passports and my biometric permit
- our marriage certificate ( as extra)

That was all no questions asked. Good luck everyone and keep calm!

onabanjo

Re: ILR sucess

Post by onabanjo » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:50 pm

Raquelruiz wrote:Got PEO appointment in Cardiff at 8:30 am applying for settlement Set (m). My husband came with me, the Appointment went really quick, got biometrics done within 15 minutes of being there, handed paper work in. They told me to go out for a walk and 1:30 later they called me asking to come back and told me my visa was granted.
I was a bit worried as my proof of cohabitation was not from every 4 months, I had moved house 3 times in two years. Here is what I took with me, I was cautious and took a little bit over. I organised everything very well on a folder, each section with a label and a index in the front. I took copies of everything and added to the file.

-10 proofs of address covering the 2 years
- a letter of employment from each ( I had one already from the beginning of the year changing a clause of my contract) and got one from my husbands as his payslips where print outs from the Internet
- p60 from each
- the passport photos
- like in the uk test certificate
- ielts test certificate ( this is not a requirement but I had it already)
- our passports and my biometric permit
- our marriage certificate ( as extra)

That was all no questions asked. Good luck everyone and keep calm!
Congratulations .Enjoy yoiur stay with your ILR :D
Disclaimer: I am no immigration lawyer nor am I OISC qualified. Don't treat my advice as a substitute for legal opinion.

wordable

Post by wordable » Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:33 pm

Congratulations! :D :D :D

vivdubes

Post by vivdubes » Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:28 pm

Congratulations and enjoy your ILR :D

aknight

Post by aknight » Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:41 pm

Congratulations! 8)
What does (4 months) from each mean?

Thanks

ideanokia6500

Post by ideanokia6500 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:56 pm

Congratulations.
Can u confirm for dependent ILR ,LIUK is not compulsory
Tier 1 (general)Dependent can go with ESOL.

Thanks in advance
HI

greatxander

Post by greatxander » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:40 am

he meant 4 months gap between the cohabitation documents... im worried also because i have 6, some 5 or 2 months.. would these be okey? im applying on monday... and also my bank statement for june hasnt arrived yet.. is it okey to use march-may statement? im applying for SET M..