ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

GodGives
Member of Standing

Re: VISA GRANTED

Post by GodGives » Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:10 pm

justice12 wrote:HI GUYS JUST QUICK UPDATE !

MY SOLICITOR JUST PHONE ME UP TO LET ME KNOW SHE JUST RECEIVED MY BRP CARD THIS AFTERNOON AND THE REST OF THE APPLICATION WILL ARRIVE IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS ,I'AM GLAD THIS IS OVER AND MY WAITING TIME HAS COME TO AN END AFTER 13 YEARS IN THIS COUNTRY AND THIS FORUM WAS GREAT RELIEF TO ME IN MY STRESSFUL TIME AND I WOULD LIKE TO TANKS EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM AND I HOPE ALL OF YOU WILL HEAR A GOOD NEWS IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE .
A big Congratulations to you justice12. Please do share Ur story for yhose who don't know. Enjoy Ur freedom. Did u get 2.5yrs?
Godgives

SDP

Post by SDP » Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:17 pm

sanny26 wrote:Thanx guys for the words of support,its so weird that people u don't know makes u feel this way I felt like I have known u'all. Lol
That's it keep lol....... :lol:

SDP

Post by SDP » Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:20 pm

MY SOLICITOR JUST PHONE ME UP TO LET ME KNOW SHE JUST RECEIVED MY BRP CARD THIS AFTERNOON AND THE REST OF THE APPLICATION WILL ARRIVE IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS ,I'AM GLAD THIS IS OVER AND MY WAITING TIME HAS COME TO AN END AFTER 13 YEARS IN THIS COUNTRY AND THIS FORUM WAS GREAT RELIEF TO ME IN MY STRESSFUL TIME AND I WOULD LIKE TO TANKS EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM AND I HOPE ALL OF YOU WILL HEAR A GOOD NEWS IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE .

Congrats... Good luck

sanny26
Member of Standing

Post by sanny26 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:22 pm

Congrats justice its about time.

ONLYME1

Post by ONLYME1 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:29 pm

Very massive congratulations justice nice 1 happy fit you

ThisYear

Post by ThisYear » Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:43 pm

Congrats justice12 :) :D Enjoy your freedom at last!

It's getting closer guys, we are next in line!

FLR(O) private life/parent of BC
App sub - Feb2012
Contact HO - Feb2013
Further info requested - Apr2013
Decision - Refused Nov2013
JR - Dec2013
JR withdrawn - Mar 2014
JR Sealed - Jun 2014
Granted - Aug 2014

yummymummy3j
Member of Standing

it is well God is in control......we are getting good news o

Post by yummymummy3j » Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:07 pm

[quote="babycakes"][quote="ONLYME1"]@sanny

Don't stress too much hun please be strong and keep the faith

@babycake

Where have you been not even a post hehe thought you forgot us :p[/quote]

@only me,

I have been busy looking for the post man.
lol

and i am still looking. :roll:[/quote]

rec212

Post by rec212 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:38 pm

Will I have to redo the biometrics again for my second flr(o) application?
Second FLR(o) sent: 5th June
Acknowledgement: 13th June
Bio dated: 13th June
Bio sent: 27th June
Waiting:...

Time503
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Time503 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:53 pm

rec212 wrote:Will I have to redo the biometrics again for my second flr(o) application?
I think you will have to because its the standard process of your application. That's how the UKBA can acertain it's you and not somebody else.

mummytwo

Post by mummytwo » Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:58 pm

Yes oooooooo!!!!! Justice has indeed been served :D

Congratulations a million times to you. Am so happy for you, at least it means we are not forgotten. I am rejoicing with you and in faith rejoicing for myself and all others on this forum we r indeed next in line just like this year has said.
@Thisyear, by God's grace just as your name implies, thus year will not pass us by. Our BRP will come knocking on our doors real soon.

justice12
Algeria

HI

Post by justice12 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:04 pm

thanks everyone for your kind wishes

stress free now hey....... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

yummymummy3j
Member of Standing

Re: HI

Post by yummymummy3j » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:22 pm

CONGRATS TO YOU...I HOPE WE ALL GET GOOD NEWS TOO

yummymummy3j
Member of Standing

FLR O EXTENSION

Post by yummymummy3j » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:41 pm

YIPPEEEEE!!!!!!!!! Hello everyone i finally figured out how to post on thids forum.....i ve been waiting for over 8months too .......its depressing ... I LET OUT A VERY LOUD HISS EACH TIME D POSTMAN DROPS LETTER AND ITS NOT WHAT I WANT.....you all give me encouragement on this forum......

yummymummy3j
Member of Standing

Re: FLR O EXTENSION

Post by yummymummy3j » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:44 pm

YIPPEEEEE!!!!!!!!! Hello everyone i finally figured out how to post on thids forum.....i ve been waiting for over 8months too .......its depressing ... I LET OUT A VERY LOUD HISS EACH TIME D POSTMAN DROPS LETTER AND ITS NOT WHAT I WANT.....you all give me encouragement on this forum..... Big shout out to sanny26 and mummytwo and everyone still waiting smile for our good news is coming ou way soon.
Last edited by yummymummy3j on Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

yummymummy3j
Member of Standing

Post by yummymummy3j » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:45 pm

[YIPPEEEEE!!!!!!!!! Hello everyone i finally figured out how to post on this forum.....i ve been waiting for over 8months too .......its depressing ... I LET OUT A VERY LOUD HISS EACH TIME D POSTMAN DROPS LETTER AND ITS NOT WHAT I WANT.....you all give me encouragement on this forum..... Big shout out to sanny26 and mummytwo and everyone still waiting smile for our good news is coming our way soon.[/quote][/quote] :)

elastep

Post by elastep » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:54 pm

@justice12 Congratulation!!! :D
Happy stressfree life and I'm wishing you a very blessed and prosperous future!! Justice will be done :lol: :lol:
Application: flro ECHR article 8
applied: 12/12/2012.
Bio done: April 2013
Refused dated: 22 May 2013
PAP: 18/09/2013
JR: 03/10/2013
Outcome:

Only God knows what tomorrow may give birth to.

teebaby

Post by teebaby » Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:18 pm

Congrats to evri1 dat got granted and for all dat r still waiting,it is well IJN....count down to Victory...

mummytwo

Post by mummytwo » Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:22 pm

yummymummy3j wrote:[YIPPEEEEE!!!!!!!!! Hello everyone i finally figured out how to post on this forum.....i ve been waiting for over 8months too .......its depressing ... I LET OUT A VERY LOUD HISS EACH TIME D POSTMAN DROPS LETTER AND ITS NOT WHAT I WANT.....you all give me encouragement on this forum..... Big shout out to sanny26 and mummytwo and everyone still waiting smile for our good news is coming our way soon.
[/quote] :)[/quote]

Thanks so much yummymummy3j. Don't worry very soon we will be smiling and sharing our good news.
Take care :)

yummymummy3j
Member of Standing

Post by yummymummy3j » Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:46 pm

[quote="yummymummy3j"]YIPPEEEEE!!!!!!!!! Hello everyone i finally figured out how to post on thids forum.....i ve been waiting for over 8months too .......its depressing ... I LET OUT A VERY LOUD HISS EACH TIME D POSTMAN DROPS LETTER AND ITS NOT WHAT I WANT.....you all give me encouragement on this forum......[/quote]

Al Haqq

Post by Al Haqq » Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:01 am

Kaban wrote:The home office intention is simply to make a lot of apicants develop high blood pressure that we don't originally have so that we are faced with illnesses and stroke and diseases as a result.How do u make this up,when an auction takes ages to process and then is rejected.I can bet my life that over 50% of people in this situation will have onme health problem or the other in years to come.If statistics was done and health check was carried out,the result will be shocking.That is what they intend to achieve in the long run.How do u explain keeping people's lives on hold.I call this bondage and captivity and don't think a sane human being deserves this.The simple truth of the matter is that they don't care about whatever situation we have,it's with deep hatred and disapproval once ur application gets to them.May God help us
True talk Kaban, You have hit the nail on the head. However, we are all creature of Allah and Allah is the best of planners

Al Haqq

Post by Al Haqq » Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:08 am

Congratulations J12, enjoy yourself and have a stress free sleep.

Al Haqq

Post by Al Haqq » Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:10 am

@yummymummy3j well done and welcome.

Tao
Newly Registered

Post by Tao » Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:57 am

Congratulations Justice12, you rode the raging tide and you are a shining example of the fact that the name of this game is patience. Thanks for your contributions to this forum. God bless.

CrystalNewbie
Mood:
Malawi

Post by CrystalNewbie » Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:09 am

Time503 wrote:
sanny26 wrote:I woke up this morning and I just can't stop crying I felt hopeless every day I sat at home waiting and nothing,u called these people and everyday is the same thing is like no one cares,don't think I can do this anymore,I'm emotionally,physically and mentally drain,I can't sleep well at nites I lost my apetite I have taken off so much weight all because of this. I have tried everything and nothing works I swear I gona have to see my doctor soon because I over think till my head hurts!!
Sanny pls try and remain positive... Remember your case is straight forward and no matter what they must extend your stay!!!
Think about those who are overstayers and are making a fresh application.
Yours is just a matter of time... They can take all the time they want but must grant you your extentionnnnnnnn
Sanny...am in a similar situation but trusting in God is keeping me sane and helping me not to let worry overtake me. It is hard but each time I start to get depressed or overwhelmed...I remember that this problem is not bigger than God. Its good to cry but do not allow yourself to remain in that crying mode...don't let satan win.......continue to trust (its not easy) and live each day believing that good news is coming your way. Remember, there is always a storm before the calm.....trust that good news is coming your way and to everyone on this forum....

CrystalNewbie
Mood:
Malawi

Post by CrystalNewbie » Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:29 am

Freedom at last....congratulations......