ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NCS Appointment tomorrow morning

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

barker

NCS Appointment tomorrow morning

Post by barker » Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:30 am

My wife will be applying for Naturalisation tomorrow morning through the NCS. She is applying after HSMP + Tier 1 = ILR. She will be carrying the following documents with her

1. Form AN
2. Passport
3. BRP Card
4. Letter received when PR issued
5. LIUK Test result
6. P60
7. HMRC Correspondance for limited company

I have used the information provided to complete the form. Just have a query regarding

Question 2.1
For date of arrival in the UK should we put the date she received her first HSMP in 2007, this was in country as she applied after entering previously under a student visa, or should she put down her very first entry date as a student in 2005

Question 3
where it asks for employment details. She was working PAYE till about March this year. Then quit her job and started working through a limited company as a contractor. Now her client has paid her first invoice in two weeks ago. She is registered as the Director of the company and has withdrawn £800 as salary last week. But there are no tax returns filed as yet.

We have mentioned her PAYE details marking them as previous and Limited company name and address marking them as current. Will include the UTR number as well. Will this be enough / Is this the best way to put the information down? Or should I remove the PAYE details and only include her company details?

Form AN
Also I have filled out the form electronically on the computer and printed it off, this was for the sake of clarity as both of us have terrible handwriting :oops: Will this be alright or should we fill it out by hand?

Payment
She wants to pay using her credit card at the NCS. I have printed off the payment form from the following link

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... y-fees.pdf

Does she need to fill this in or will they as her to pay using her card there itself

I have gone through the forum and followed instructions as best as possible. Guess its last minute nerves playing up now.

Would appreciate if people could have a look and comment. Always better to check when you have £800 at stake!!!!

Thanks

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: NCS Appointment tomorrow morning

Post by Amber » Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:33 am

barker wrote:My wife will be applying for Naturalisation tomorrow morning through the NCS. She is applying after HSMP + Tier 1 = ILR. She will be carrying the following documents with her

1. Form AN
2. Passport
3. BRP Card
4. Letter received when PR issued
5. LIUK Test result
6. P60
7. HMRC Correspondance for limited company

I have used the information provided to complete the form. Just have a query regarding

Question 2.1
For date of arrival in the UK should we put the date she received her first HSMP in 2007, this was in country as she applied after entering previously under a student visa, or should she put down her very first entry date as a student in 2005

Question 3
where it asks for employment details. She was working PAYE till about March this year. Then quit her job and started working through a limited company as a contractor. Now her client has paid her first invoice in two weeks ago. She is registered as the Director of the company and has withdrawn £800 as salary last week. But there are no tax returns filed as yet.

We have mentioned her PAYE details marking them as previous and Limited company name and address marking them as current. Will include the UTR number as well. Will this be enough / Is this the best way to put the information down? Or should I remove the PAYE details and only include her company details?

Form AN
Also I have filled out the form electronically on the computer and printed it off, this was for the sake of clarity as both of us have terrible handwriting :oops: Will this be alright or should we fill it out by hand?

Payment
She wants to pay using her credit card at the NCS. I have printed off the payment form from the following link

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... y-fees.pdf

Does she need to fill this in or will they as her to pay using her card there itself

I have gone through the forum and followed instructions as best as possible. Guess its last minute nerves playing up now.

Would appreciate if people could have a look and comment. Always better to check when you have £800 at stake!!!!

Thanks
She arrived in the UK in 2005. The PAYE information is fine for clarity you can always add extra information in the 'extra information box'. Electronically filling the box should be ok providing you sign the declaration by hand.

The NCS do not take payment.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

barker

Post by barker » Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:51 pm

Thanks D4109125,

Is there anyone else who has been through the process and could comment on this?