ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Interview Done on 11/06/2013

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Naheedsammar
United Kingdom

Interview Done on 11/06/2013

Post by Naheedsammar » Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:02 am

Thanks a lot everybody for your help & valuable Advise. Interview done yesterday and overall was a good experience. you are welcome if you want to know anything. been asked questions/cross questions from the standard set of 75 questions plus some of the queries raised by the case worker ragarding my currunt job as they have checked everything with HMRC about my currunt employment status+hrs+organisation m working for:). some of the qs were about how i got funds in my joint account when the balance was 0 at the time of opening account:). (m surprised they could not check it was direct transfers from my personal account).

Many thanks once again.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Re: Interview Done on 11/06/2013

Post by rehan01 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:35 am

Good luck

Regards
Naheedsammar wrote:Thanks a lot everybody for your help & valuable Advise. Interview done yesterday and overall was a good experience. you are welcome if you want to know anything. been asked questions/cross questions from the standard set of 75 questions plus some of the queries raised by the case worker ragarding my currunt job as they have checked everything with HMRC about my currunt employment status+hrs+organisation m working for:). some of the qs were about how i got funds in my joint account when the balance was 0 at the time of opening account:). (m surprised they could not check it was direct transfers from my personal account).

Many thanks once again.

razi1234
- thin ice -

hi

Post by razi1234 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:37 am

what specific question did he or she asked from you about your current or previous job?
have u mentioned in your application form or some where that you are currently doing job what your T1 ENT application in process?
how do you know that they have checked with hmrc about your job?
thanks
RAZI

Naheedsammar
United Kingdom

Post by Naheedsammar » Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:49 am

she did not asked me about my current job role as she told me that m working with NHS and job role is xyz:) she asked abt hrs and how much i get paid. obviously in applicaoitn we dont have room to put our employement info apart from NI no which is the only source to check info regarding my org n even designation using.

she quoted that according to salary slip ( i was shocked and asked her that i did not provide any salary slip or any employement info about my current job so how come my case worker knows) on this qs she said yeh its surprising they go to that extend to check.

Regards.

razi1234
- thin ice -

hi

Post by razi1234 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:01 am

Naheedsammar wrote:she did not asked me about my current job role as she told me that m working with NHS and job role is xyz:) she asked abt hrs and how much i get paid. obviously in applicaoitn we dont have room to put our employement info apart from NI no which is the only source to check info regarding my org n even designation using.

she quoted that according to salary slip ( i was shocked and asked her that i did not provide any salary slip or any employement info about my current job so how come my case worker knows) on this qs she said yeh its surprising they go to that extend to check.

Regards.
they are doing so much verifications,,so what did u replied that you were still doing job or you had left the job to apply thisvisa?
she asked same qestion from me ,but i said i m not working but i am basically.
RAZI

Naheedsammar
United Kingdom

Post by Naheedsammar » Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:07 am

i told them yeh m doing job with NHS and its just part time 20 to 25 flixible hrs working. i start 7 in the morning (which i do) and finish arround 1:00 giving me enough time to spend for my business. m getting good money which gave me chance to support my family and make some more saving for future to support my contigency plan if some thing goes wrong.

Leagaly we are allowed to do job 24/7 as we did not recieve any decision yet which mean we are still carrying our psw status so i think should not be worried about it as we are not breeching any law but the only thing is to justify them that how you are managing ur business with job.

babylondoner
- thin ice -

Post by babylondoner » Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:09 pm

hmmmmm.

@rehan

did you experience similiar line of questioning?

i want to believe naheed must have metioned where he is working some way or somehow. how did they have access to your salary slip ? naheed, your testimony does not add up.

entrepreneur123

Post by entrepreneur123 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:23 pm

i really cannot understand why case worker has checked in detail about current job. I think Naheedsammar is the first one on this forum who's current job been check by UKBA.

babylondoner wrote:hmmmmm.

@rehan

i want to believe naheed must have metioned where he is working some way or somehow. how did they have access to your salary slip ? naheed, your testimony does not add up.

babylondoner
- thin ice -

Post by babylondoner » Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:51 pm

entrepreneur123 wrote:i really cannot understand why case worker has checked in detail about current job. I think Naheedsammar is the first one on this forum who's current job been check by UKBA.

[/quote]

i cannot understand either.

except maybe naheed has some shady immigration history. you know, people never paint the full/true pitcure :? .

Naheedsammar
United Kingdom

Post by Naheedsammar » Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:57 pm

BabyLondoner sir why m putting so much effort to update this forum? i dont want to take any silly arguments. i got very good immigration history and dont have to worry abt any thing dont assume about others? the other thing is i dont know m the first one or the last one experiesing these questions but its what i experienced. i am just sharing it as it is and i dont expect any cross question from ppl like you to prove that there is something suspected thats y i been asked these qs.

THANKS A LOT ANY WAY.

babylondoner
- thin ice -

Post by babylondoner » Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:14 pm

Naheedsammar wrote:BabyLondoner sir why m putting so much effort to update this forum? i dont want to take any silly arguments. i got very good immigration history and dont have to worry abt any thing dont assume about others? the other thing is i dont know m the first one or the last one experiesing these questions but its what i experienced. i am just sharing it as it is and i dont expect any cross question from ppl like you to prove that there is something suspected thats y i been asked these qs.

THANKS A LOT ANY WAY.
okay.

out of curiousity, did you apply as an entreprenur with 50k ready to invest or as an entrepreneur that has already invested part or all of the 50k?

Kokopop

Post by Kokopop » Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:43 pm

I use to think this forum is to assist each other ,rather than cross examining people. Well,like he said the case worker might have gone extra mile in his/ her verification process. Let us all just take him for his words . Don't believe he will like/ want to mislead people . Thanks any way for your update ,fingers crossed wishing you all the best of lucks :)

entrepreneur123

Post by entrepreneur123 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:53 pm

Agree. Many thanks for posting your experience :-) and good luck

Regards,

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:54 am

@babylondner

I been asked abt if I m working at present or not and in reality I m not as I m working for my business only n it's doing good and also been asked abt previous work I have done while I was on Psw.

And in regards to naheed question it's quite possible if they want to get info abt u as NI number can get all the info as I knw some who been asked same sort of question and also abt the directors of he company he had contract with.

So anything is possible.

Regards

@rehan

realtime
Newly Registered

Post by realtime » Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:34 pm

Naheedsammar wrote:she did not asked me about my current job role as she told me that m working with NHS and job role is xyz:) she asked abt hrs and how much i get paid. obviously in applicaoitn we dont have room to put our employement info apart from NI no which is the only source to check info regarding my org n even designation using.

Regards.
Naheedsammar, i believed she might have got her information from your bank statement you submitted at the point of your application..... it's just my own opinion.

Naheedsammar
United Kingdom

Post by Naheedsammar » Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:45 pm

Yeh realtime. u r right but it just tells you where the money is coming from. it does not tell anything which designation u r on u know i mean but its not impossible and unexpected for UKBA to check all sort of details abt applicants. I did not find it unexpected to be honest. if we providing them all sort of informaiton and they got everything on the system they can check what ever they want i suppose. a lots of ppl created so much fuss abt it and said its misleading info but its not fair for the person who is spending so much time to update and taking responses like that in return. I updated just in good faith to help if applicants out there are not ready to answer this aspect they should be ready and thats it. its up to the reader either they want to take it in account while getting prepared or not. m not a leagal professional who got secret agenda on the forum to redirect potential applicants to earn money. a lot of nice ppl on the forum helped me a lot so just thought may be its helpfull for the ppl get prepared for the interview on this aspect as well.

Regards

rahulsingh1

Post by rahulsingh1 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:12 pm

applicant got asked about the directors of a company he had contract with ?
rehan01 wrote:@babylondner

I been asked abt if I m working at present or not and in reality I m not as I m working for my business only n it's doing good and also been asked abt previous work I have done while I was on Psw.

And in regards to naheed question it's quite possible if they want to get info abt u as NI number can get all the info as I knw some who been asked same sort of question and also abt the directors of he company he had contract with.

So anything is possible.

Regards

@rehan

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:53 pm

Yes tht correct ... U shown contract wit xyz company could u tell us how many directors tht company have? That is what been asked to someone I know.

Regards
rahulsingh1 wrote:applicant got asked about the directors of a company he had contract with ?
rehan01 wrote:@babylondner

So anything is possible.

Regards

@rehan

entrepreneur123

Post by entrepreneur123 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:06 pm

Thanks. As your pay was coming in your bank statements that you have attached with application, it might have caused caseworker to check your employment status through hmrc as someone can easily see if its a pay from employment on bank statement (ofcourse they do have right to do so if they want), that's only my thought. Again many thanks for sharing info.

Naheedsammar wrote:Yeh realtime. u r right but it just tells you where the money is coming from. it does not tell anything which designation u r on u know i mean but its not impossible and unexpected for UKBA to check all sort of details abt applicants. I did not find it unexpected to be honest. if we providing them all sort of informaiton and they got everything on the system they can check what ever they want i suppose. a lots of ppl created so much fuss abt it and said its misleading info but its not fair for the person who is spending so much time to update and taking responses like that in return. I updated just in good faith to help if applicants out there are not ready to answer this aspect they should be ready and thats it. its up to the reader either they want to take it in account while getting prepared or not. m not a leagal professional who got secret agenda on the forum to redirect potential applicants to earn money. a lot of nice ppl on the forum helped me a lot so just thought may be its helpfull for the ppl get prepared for the interview on this aspect as well.

Regards

Kokopop

Post by Kokopop » Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:06 pm

To be honest,they just look / check your application and decides what to pick on on each application . Though there are similar questions during interviews . But at times they ask different question entirely from mr A or B's interview . Hmmmmmmm :?: