ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA FP Approved.

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

swordfish
Bangladesh

EEA FP Approved.

Post by swordfish » Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:28 pm

hi. I would like to thanks everybody in this forum and the forum itself for helping me with EEA Law and giving me good advice. Today i get back my passport and my EEA FP is approved.i applied 2nd june in VFS Dhaka and today i get back. but visa was issued on 11th june. I'm so happy today. I always was scared that we married after my deportation from Cyprus, maybe they will treat like marriage of convenience. but thank god they didnt. So ladies and gentlemen pls pray for us. thank u.

farouk198830

Post by farouk198830 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:51 pm

Congrat mate i am really happy for you , well i wish you all the best
you are lucky you got the answer so fast i applied for FP on 23/05/2013 and i am still waiting ,i am afraid i have been refused for the third time anyway

take care !
farouk

swordfish
Bangladesh

Post by swordfish » Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:05 pm

farouk198830 wrote:Congrat mate i am really happy for you , well i wish you all the best
you are lucky you got the answer so fast i applied for FP on 23/05/2013 and i am still waiting ,i am afraid i have been refused for the third time anyway

take care !
thanx mate. before i checked ukba bangladesh EEA FP comes to decision in 10 days. and for me they took more less. i hope u will also get this time. wish u all the best.

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Re: EEA FP Approved.

Post by sheraz7 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:05 pm

swordfish wrote:hi. I would like to thanks everybody in this forum and the forum itself for helping me with EEA Law and giving me good advice. Today i get back my passport and my EEA FP is approved.i applied 2nd june in VFS Dhaka and today i get back. but visa was issued on 11th june. I'm so happy today. I always was scared that we married after my deportation from Cyprus, maybe they will treat like marriage of convenience. but thank god they didnt. So ladies and gentlemen pls pray for us. thank u.
Could you list down the documents especially from the side of EEA national that enabled you to secure EEA FP so quick to benefit other board members.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

farouk198830

Post by farouk198830 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:48 pm

swordfish wrote:thanx mate. before i checked ukba bangladesh EEA FP comes to decision in 10 days. and for me they took more less. i hope u will also get this time. wish u all the best.

well i have checked as well in Algeria and it is same i mean like in your country in 10 days but in fact it is taking me 15 days and still no answer
when it is taking such long time do i have to predict a refusal?
farouk

swordfish
Bangladesh

Re: EEA FP Approved.

Post by swordfish » Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:06 am

sheraz7 wrote:
swordfish wrote:hi. I would like to thanks everybody in this forum and the forum itself for helping me with EEA Law and giving me good advice. Today i get back my passport and my EEA FP is approved.i applied 2nd june in VFS Dhaka and today i get back. but visa was issued on 11th june. I'm so happy today. I always was scared that we married after my deportation from Cyprus, maybe they will treat like marriage of convenience. but thank god they didnt. So ladies and gentlemen pls pray for us. thank u.
Could you list down the documents especially from the side of EEA national that enabled you to secure EEA FP so quick to benefit other board members.
sure mate, here is the list which i provide with the application.

Table of contents

1. Common Documents:

 Completed signed application form for EEA Family Permit by me.
 Applicant Photo.
 My passport and previous passport.
 Sponsor’s (Spouse) Passport Copy, Driving License Copy, Copy of Certificate of Registration of Union Citizen and EU Citizen family member (Cyprus).
 Marriage Certificate.  Letter from Sponsor
 Letter from Applicant.

2. Documents from Sponsor (Spouse):

 Sponsor’s Flight Itinerary.
 Social Insurance Contribution letter from Cyprus Ministry of Labour and Social Insurance.
 Letter from current Employer.
 Some of old Pay slips.
 Curriculum vita.
 Some Online job site registration, Job applications and emails.

3. Extra supporting documents:

 Some photographs from Cyprus and Bangladesh including weeding day and weeding reception party.
 My marital Certificate which intended to use marriage in Cyprus.
 Sponsor’s Marital Certificate which intended to use marriage in Cyprus.
 My email to Sponsor’s mother with photograph of my Sponsor’s engagement Ring.
4. Our Co-habitation Documents :

 Apartment contract in both names.
 Sponsor’s Bank account opening form.
 Sponsor’s some old Bank statements.
 Sponsor’s Post envelopes.
 In my name Nicosia Municipality Garbage bills.
 In my name Electricity bills.
 My Bank e-statements copy.
 Some of my Online purchase statement print from Paypal.
 My some online purchased delivery envelope.

5. Online Conversations, Social Media And instant messaging :

 Our Facebook Timeline Together and Screenshot of Photo album from Facebook.
 Some random Facebook Conversation.
 Screenshot from YouTube.
 Screenshot from Skype.
 Some Whats App (instant messaging application for mobile device) Conversations.

In my visa they write to join with XXXXXX (my spouse name). but we clearly mentioned that we will travel together. is it gonna prob? it shouldnt be acc instead of join?