ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Education value in Cyprus ?

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rehabi
Newly Registered

Education value in Cyprus ?

Post by rehabi » Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:36 pm

Hi again :D !

I previously posted about how to get immigration in Germany in English for free but after consulting with my friends and people around forum, I guess it would be nice to skip the plan for now...

So I was checking with Cyprus and found out Eastern Mediterranean University is a nice university too and many students from Europe travel to study.

I checked with the university and they told I am eligible for scholarship where they give 50%

I am not much known to Cyprus world or Europe either so I wanted suggestion from Forum member will it worth to study in Cyprus for 4 years or the university is recognized enough to transfer my credits to other stable countries in Europe or Canadian University

I would be doing Banking and Finance which is a 4 year degree together. I do not have much intention to work since I am under scholarship but a little part time work to manage my food and rent would do nice.

I just want to know how a student future would be after studying in Cyprus in terms of
Payroll
Value
Importance

Ofcourse I do not expect Oxford Student treatment, but will I be atleast able to get starting decent job with my CV
Can I immigrate German, Finland or Italy for job

swordfish
Bangladesh

Re: Education value in Cyprus ?

Post by swordfish » Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:16 am

rehabi wrote:Hi again :D !

I previously posted about how to get immigration in Germany in English for free but after consulting with my friends and people around forum, I guess it would be nice to skip the plan for now...

So I was checking with Cyprus and found out Eastern Mediterranean University is a nice university too and many students from Europe travel to study.

I checked with the university and they told I am eligible for scholarship where they give 50%

I am not much known to Cyprus world or Europe either so I wanted suggestion from Forum member will it worth to study in Cyprus for 4 years or the university is recognized enough to transfer my credits to other stable countries in Europe or Canadian University

I would be doing Banking and Finance which is a 4 year degree together. I do not have much intention to work since I am under scholarship but a little part time work to manage my food and rent would do nice.

I just want to know how a student future would be after studying in Cyprus in terms of
Payroll
Value
Importance

Ofcourse I do not expect Oxford Student treatment, but will I be atleast able to get starting decent job with my CV
Eastern Mediterranean University is in north Cyprus. which is unrecognized country. I was in Cyprus and i know the present condition. all the colleges in south (Which is CYprus and EU) are totally for business. but the universitys are good in education quality. student work permit is very very limited. mainly manual labour like petrol station or in farm. And with current condition of Cyprus dont even think to find job in Cyprus. if u go to only uni and u can bring tuition fees from home otherwise cut Cyprus from ur list.

rehabi
Newly Registered

Post by rehabi » Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:41 pm

"unrecognized country" Will that make a problem for me to get a job with North Cyprus university degree ?

What if I study for one year and transfer my credit to German Universities, will it be easy to get a student visa to German from Cyprus showing Bank Statement from my homeland (Parent sponsor)

I am not relying much on work for university fee and living since my parents will send me funds.

but the only concern is that will my degree be valued in other part of Europe, I am opting Cyprus since they are giving 50% Scholarship...

swordfish
Bangladesh

Post by swordfish » Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:04 am

rehabi wrote:"unrecognized country" Will that make a problem for me to get a job with North Cyprus university degree ?

What if I study for one year and transfer my credit to German Universities, will it be easy to get a student visa to German from Cyprus showing Bank Statement from my homeland (Parent sponsor)

I am not relying much on work for university fee and living since my parents will send me funds.

but the only concern is that will my degree be valued in other part of Europe, I am opting Cyprus since they are giving 50% Scholarship...
They can offer u to exchange credit in another uni in Uni. but it depends on that uni they will accept or not. same like if u transfer any uni from ur country to other country. Since its unrecognized country there is no embassy except Turkish. so i dont know exactly how will be transfer in another country in practice.

the hurricane

Post by the hurricane » Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:53 pm

Payroll
Value
Importance

Maybe this website may be useful for you :

http://www.paklinks.com/gs/career-and-a ... glish.html

markjosol
Newly Registered

Post by markjosol » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:46 am

in Germany in English for free but after consulting with my friends and people around forum, I guess it would

askmeplz82
Diamond Member

Post by askmeplz82 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:57 am

Payroll
Value
Importance

Well try Sweden ... Many students from South east asia going there nowadays.
UK Student Visa : 04/2004 - 09/2009
EEA Residence Card : 07/2010 - 7/2015
EU Settled Status: Confirmed on 16th July 2019
Naturalisation : Confirmed on 02nd Oct 2020
Passport Approval : 21st Feb 2021