ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

My story-----refusal----gurus/anyone share ur experience pls

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dancingguy05

My story-----refusal----gurus/anyone share ur experience pls

Post by dancingguy05 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:13 pm

I applied psw to tier 19 nov 2012

Got refused. No interview

Awarded all points. Reasons for refusal are previous immigration history and under 245dd(h)

My history
Came as a student, finished Msc from uni. After which went for phd after student visa extension till 2012. Discontinued phd in 2009 because of funding issues. In depression went to an advisor. He told he will apply for Hsmp n applied. Refused under 322 (a) in 2009 April. Ukba told not to leave but to regularise. But they told any further application will be refused under 320(b).

To regularise my visa I enrolled for MBA in 2009 under same visa. Finished MBA in 2009. Applied for psw and was successful in 2010.

In 2011 I started business with almost 80 clients sofar.

Applied in nov 2012 for tier 1 entrepreneur with a new company and was awarded all points but was refusd on may last week Bcoz of previous immigration history.

Contacted few solicitors they told we should fight. But not certain abt the success

Appealed last week with funds still in my uk account.

Any suggestions or opinions will be highly appreciated during this difficult times

Txxxxx

KickAss
Member of Standing

Re: My story-----refusal----gurus/anyone share ur experience

Post by KickAss » Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:20 pm

Sorry to hear this mate !
Only one thing came to my mind... This place is not lucky for you....
Are you planning to get settled here ? If Yes then even if you get approval this time... future does not look good.
If I were you I would think of moving some where else.
But take my opinion as the last resort..
Sorry to say , but when UKBA says that they have rejected on grounds of previous immigration history, then no one really can help you on this.
All the best
Cheers

dancingguy05 wrote:I applied psw to tier 19 nov 2012

Awarded all points. Reasons for refusal are previous immigration history and under 245dd(h)

My history
Came as a student, finished Msc from uni. After which went for phd after student visa extension till 2012. Discontinued phd in 2009 because of funding issues. In depression went to an advisor. He told he will apply for Hsmp n applied. Refused under 322 (a) in 2009 April. Ukba told not to leave but to regularise. But they told any further application will be refused under 320(b).

To regularise my visa I enrolled for MBA in 2009 under same visa. Finished MBA in 2009. Applied for psw and was successful in 2010.

Applied in nov 2012 for tier 1 entrepreneur with a new company and was awarded all points but was refusd on may last week Bcoz of previous immigration history.

Contacted few solicitors they told we should fight. But not certain abt the success

Any suggestions or opinions will be highly appreciated during this difficult times

Txxxxx
Dont PM me.. Post it on the Forum ! It will help everyone :)
You can PM me the link or something specific to you.

dancingguy05

Post by dancingguy05 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:57 pm

Hi kickAss
Tx for ur time. Could u please let me know any evidence or any previous experience of any of ur acquaintances to come to that conclusion

Tx
KickAss wrote:Sorry to hear this mate !
Are you planning to get settled here ? If Yes then even if you get approval this time... future does not look good.
Sorry to say , but when UKBA says that they have rejected on grounds of previous immigration history, then no one really can help you on this.
All the best
Cheers

My history

Txxxxx

Kokopop

Post by Kokopop » Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:02 am

Dacinguy05,
It is stated that the issuance of the visa will be subject to previous immigration history

naku9
- thin ice -

Hi

Post by naku9 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:50 am

Please fight for our rights. You definitely win in appeal.
They can not reject you previous immigration history. When you were applying you had legally staying in the country.

Choose good lawyer and fight for your rights..

Regards.
Last edited by naku9 on Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KickAss
Member of Standing

Post by KickAss » Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:03 am

Nothing like that.
As I said take my opinion as last resort.
UKBA is trying to bring down number of immigrents by any means.
So wait for senior members to suggest you.
dancingguy05 wrote:Hi kickAss
Tx for ur time. Could u please let me know any evidence or any previous experience of any of ur acquaintances to come to that conclusion

Tx
KickAss wrote:Sorry to hear this mate !
All the best
Cheers

My history

Txxxxx
Dont PM me.. Post it on the Forum ! It will help everyone :)
You can PM me the link or something specific to you.

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:12 am

I am still unable to understand what is wrong with your immigration history? Please state clearly what home office has accused you of?

Home Office must have stated in the refusal letter what bit of your immigration history they are not happy with?

Did you use any false documents in your previous applications specially HSMP?

AUHS
Member of Standing

Post by AUHS » Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:20 am

rizwan567 wrote:I am still unable to understand what is wrong with your immigration history? Please state clearly what home office has accused you of?

Home Office must have stated in the refusal letter what bit of your immigration history they are not happy with?

Refusal under Paragraph 322(1A) mean Homer office is accusing to have used deception/false documents in the mentioned application.

dancingguy05

Post by dancingguy05 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:27 am

AUHS wrote:
rizwan567 wrote:I am still unable to understand what is wrong with your immigration history? Please state clearly what home office has accused you of?

Refusal under Paragraph 322(1A) mean Homer office is accusing to have used deception/false documents in the mentioned application.
Ur riit it was refused under deception. When totally went in depression n just followed blindly a person ( of course no excuse for that). I was granted psw after that and my oisc advisor disclosed that in my psw application.

when I was a student I was regular with 90 percent attendance n worked not more than 20 hrs per week at any time. Wat I mean is I was genuine and what hand was merely under depression. Even I am successful in my other business and my new business really started well.

God only knows what hpns

babylondoner
- thin ice -

Post by babylondoner » Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:40 am

@dancing guy

what deceptive documents did you use during your previous application?

dancingguy05

Post by dancingguy05 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:40 pm

babylondoner wrote:@dancing guy

what deceptive documents did you use during your previous application?
Well it's not me used intentionally (of course any ways I am liable). It's the bank statements. I was not guided properly. I have another bank statements with appropriate cash flow from my country. But instead of them another bank ones were shown on my name.
No appeal right given so kept quite n continued MBA got psw

Anyways happened is happend, cannot be changed but I corrected my mistake by regularising my stay.

babylondoner
- thin ice -

Post by babylondoner » Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:26 pm

@dancing guy

its best you appeal and get a good lawyer.

it makes no sense denying you now for a mistake made years ago considering the fact that you were previously granted the PSW after your mistake.

dancingguy05

Post by dancingguy05 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:53 pm

it makes no sense denying you now for a mistake made years ago considering the fact that you were previously granted the PSW after your mistake.
Thanks for all ur opinions
But that would be really great if anyone of ur acquitences came across similar situation

Even solicitors told the same as it one of its rarest kinds

dancingguy05

Post by dancingguy05 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:53 pm

Thanks for all ur opinions
But that would be really great if anyone of ur acquitences came across similar situation

Even solicitors told the same as it one of its rarest kinds

bilal12
Newly Registered

Post by bilal12 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:42 pm

Hi Dacing,

Have you had that previous deception allegation declared in your recent refused application?

Regards,

dancingguy05

Post by dancingguy05 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:09 pm

bilal12 wrote:Hi Dacing,

Have you had that previous deception allegation declared in your recent refused application?

Regards,
Yes I did

dancingguy05

Post by dancingguy05 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:11 pm

bilal12 wrote:Hi Dacing,

Regards,
In fact I declared on psw and got the visa later on in tier 1 application as well it was disclosed

Darvesh
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Darvesh » Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:46 pm

u better appeal through a good lawyer and fight ur case and u have reason for that because u got psw after that deception case and why not T1E now?

one of my friend has been accused of deception in past however he fought all the way to high court and got his deception cleared.

dancingguy05

Post by dancingguy05 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:43 pm

Darvesh wrote:u better appeal through a good lawyer and fight ur case and u have reason for that because u got psw after that deception case and why not T1E now?

one of my friend has been accused of deception in past however he fought all the way to high court and got his deception cleared.
Hi Darvesh
Tx for the reply. Has ur friend applied for tier 1 n won the appeal?
Tx

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:59 pm

No one is perfect in this world ...... U done wrong u accepted and rectified it n got Psw visa too.

Still they can refuse bcz of previous immigration history which they did so appeal and prepare yourself well for it and u will be fine.

Regards

mohammed1980

Post by mohammed1980 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:08 am

My history

Txxxxx
@bold/underline - that means when they asked you to regularise in 2009, they had made it clear that they would refuse your further visa under the grounds of deception. They allowed you stay only because you had a valid visa till 2012.

Then why did you apply and waste your money?
Does your lawyer think it is worth appealing?

dancingguy05

Post by dancingguy05 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:14 am

mohammed1980 wrote:

My history

Txxxxx
@bold/underline - that means when they asked you to regularise in 2009, they had made it clear that they would refuse your further visa under the grounds of deception. They allowed you stay only because you had a valid visa till 2012.

I got psw after deception. Pls go through my story. I didn't apply tier 1 immediately after deception. I got psw in bet,ween

dancingguy05

Post by dancingguy05 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:25 pm

mohammed1980 wrote:

My history

Txxxxx

Are there anyone with some inputs plsss
Tq

Lola22

Post by Lola22 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:46 pm

You need to get a good solicitor. Did you appeal by yourself or thru a firm?

dancingguy05

Post by dancingguy05 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:13 pm

Lola22 wrote:You need to get a good solicitor. Did you appeal by yourself or thru a firm?
Through a firm