ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

visa refuses. 3 reasons

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

r12345
Newly Registered

visa refuses. 3 reasons

Post by r12345 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:14 am

Psw enterpreneur team. 50k in uk seperate account.
Reason1. No access to 50k at any time. My bank statement was 30k dated 15th March and my partner statement 30k dated 3rd april but he didnt have enough funds at 15 marchso at no point we have 50k all together.
Reason 2. Contract was not signed by both of you and business partner.
I was a security manager level 4 soc 1174 and he was marketing manager so he signed the contract along with client. But I didnt sign. Contract was written on my company's letter head. My partner and client signed.
3. No consent letter given. We did write a consent letter on our company headed paper mentioned that we are making team our soc codes our funds will be accessible to both of us as per policy guidance. We both signed. No solicitors sign.
Further they saying my job title does match with advertisement. Security manager soc 1174. Advertise was on on our service all about security.
We have filed the appeal. Now I got few questions if you help me.
1. We both still got same funds continues from day first. What are the chances of winning?
2. Can I make fresh application after appeal decision?
3. I have been living in UK since last 8 years. Would it make affect on my long residency If make new application after appeal decision?
Please suggest me the suitable options as I only need 2 more years to qualify for long residency. Thanks for your help.

Drabie123
Newly Registered

Re: visa refuses. 3 reasons

Post by Drabie123 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:29 am

r12345 wrote:Psw enterpreneur team. 50k in uk seperate account.
Reason1. No access to 50k at any time. My bank statement was 30k dated 15th March and my partner statement 30k dated 3rd april but he didnt have enough funds at 15 marchso at no point we have 50k all together.
Reason 2. Contract was not signed by both of you and business partner.
I was a security manager level 4 soc 1174 and he was marketing manager so he signed the contract along with client. But I didnt sign. Contract was written on my company's letter head. My partner and client signed.
3. No consent letter given. We did write a consent letter on our company headed paper mentioned that we are making team our soc codes our funds will be accessible to both of us as per policy guidance. We both signed. No solicitors sign.
Further they saying my job title does match with advertisement. Security manager soc 1174. Advertise was on on our service all about security.
We have filed the appeal. Now I got few questions if you help me.
1. We both still got same funds continues from day first. What are the chances of winning?
2. Can I make fresh application after appeal decision?
3. I have been living in UK since last 8 years. Would it make affect on my long residency If make new application after appeal decision?
Please suggest me the suitable options as I only need 2 more years to qualify for long residency. Thanks for your help.
Refusal reason 1, the new reason for refusal. God help us

babylondoner
- thin ice -

Post by babylondoner » Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:38 am

hmmm.

regarding refusal 1, it seems you had 30k in your account , had the statement dated and then moved the 30k into your team's member's account.

the caseworker may have detected what you did. . . . by looking at the transaction histories on both bank statements.

i may be wrong though. but thats how i see it.

Smartpen

Post by Smartpen » Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:33 pm

sorry to hear about you refusal mr. r12345. I hope everything gona fine in Appeal. this is not a good time to ask this question.

Actually I am filing t1e visa in 10days time vth team member. almost i got everything ready. once i see ur refusal reason 2 i got scared about my job title.

our's is a Recruitment Agency. 1135 Human resource managers and directors

my business partner job title is Human resource manager (this is in related job title its fine) but

my job title is Marketing Director (this title is related to 1132 Marekting and Sales director) both are in NQF level 6

my question: Is my job title is fine? or I need to change.
I put this job title in contract papers and bank letters and website. all most everywhere.
could all experts please help me here.
Smart

r12345
Newly Registered

Post by r12345 » Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:27 am

babylondoner wrote:hmmm.

regarding refusal 1, it seems you had 30k in your account , had the statement dated and then moved the 30k into your team's member's account.

the caseworker may have detected what you did. . . . by looking at the transaction histories on both bank statements.

i may be wrong though. but thats how i see it.
All money is still in both accounts from day first. we still have more than 50k continuous from before applying till now.
can any body give me suggestions on my questions above please. Thanks

Smartpen

Post by Smartpen » Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:24 pm

Smartpen wrote:sorry to hear about you refusal mr. r12345. I hope everything gona fine in Appeal. this is not a good time to ask this question.

Actually I am filing t1e visa in 10days time vth team member. almost i got everything ready. once i see ur refusal reason 2 i got scared about my job title.

our's is a Recruitment Agency. 1135 Human resource managers and directors

my business partner job title is Human resource manager (this is in related job title its fine) but

my job title is Marketing Director (this title is related to 1132 Marekting and Sales director) both are in NQF level 6

my question: Is my job title is fine? or I need to change.
I put this job title in contract papers and bank letters and website. all most everywhere.
could all experts please help me here.

Could you please any experts give answer to my question.
Smart

r12345
Newly Registered

Post by r12345 » Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:32 pm

can anybody reply my questions and suggest something about my refusal please

Legal83

Post by Legal83 » Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:44 pm

first of all refusal point 1 is valid:

according to the guidance, you both must have access to 50k, means joint account....