ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dates of documents

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

christine44

Dates of documents

Post by christine44 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:13 pm

Edit
Last edited by christine44 on Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

batleykhan

Re: Phone bills as evidence

Post by batleykhan » Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:57 pm

christinexd wrote:I am now gathering evidence to show our marriage is real to support my husband's visa application and have photographs, copies of my flights to Italy and Albania to visit him, and also phone bills. I am wondering if it will be a problem that my phone bills are printouts from the internet. I used to phone him and text from my Orange phone but I don't get bills sent to me in the post - they just appear online - should I contact Orange and see if they can send me original copies ? The one's I can print from the internet say Duplicate copy on the top but they are not actually duplicates as I am not set up to recieve paper bills.

Also, since my Orange phone bills were huge calling Italy I got a Lebara sim card which is much cheaper. It is pay as you go but there is an option to set up an account online where you can top up the phone and also print off records of calls. Will this be accepted as evidence as they are just internet printouts ?

I am really stressing about this as this is really the only proof we have of regular communication as we talk every day on the phone so we don't skype or email.
Does anyone know if phone bills need to be originals in the same way as bank statements and payslips do to prove you meet the financial requirement ?
Bank statements and payslips need to be originals.Phone bills DO NOT have to be original and copies would suffice.Also do not worry about this issue to much.just make sure meet the other essential requirements

christine44

Bank Statements

Post by christine44 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:22 pm

On the subject of bank statements - if they are the originals that were sent to you do by post, do they still need to be stamped and signed by the bank, or is that just for statements you print out from the internet ?

SoHopeful

Post by SoHopeful » Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:28 pm

If all the bank statements you submit were sent from your bank then they do not need to be verified. Most people only need a print out of the last pay they received into their account before submitting the application.

When printing out online call history, if the information about the account is not on the copy, you may want to do print shots of your account information with the company.

christine44

Date of bank statements and payslips

Post by christine44 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:05 pm

I have read that the bank statements and payslips need to be no more than 28 days old at the date of application. But, is the date of application the date you submit and pay for the application online or the date of your appointment to do the biometrics and hand in the documents which in our case will be about 10 days later ?

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:43 pm

Its the date you lodge the application whether by online or in person

christine44

Dates of documents

Post by christine44 » Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:59 pm

Edit
Last edited by christine44 on Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ulou
Newly Registered

Post by Ulou » Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:24 am

I applied in tirana last year, for my husbands spouse visa and they refused because I submitted apr-sep documents. We started the application in October, but due to flights I went over in October and didn't have that months paper work. By the time we submitted paperwork at the embassy we were past the date and I wrongly presumed it would be a minor issue. Be carefu