ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 Extension documents/Salary issue.Please reply

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Immigrant101
Newly Registered

Tier 2 Extension documents/Salary issue.Please reply

Post by Immigrant101 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:31 pm

Hi ,

Can anyone please tell me required documents of tier 2 extension application. Do we need to send them all pay slips or bank statement's since we started work or just last three month pay slips or bank statements.
What are the chances of getting extension if you are getting lower than minimum salary. Can you please suggest any solution.
I will really appreciate your help.
Please reply.

Many thanks.

mjm9691

Post by mjm9691 » Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:22 am

Apply online, it will automatically tell you what to send as supporting documents. You must also read Tier 2 policy guidance.

Immigrant101
Newly Registered

Post by Immigrant101 » Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:45 am

mjm9691 wrote:Apply online, it will automatically tell you what to send as supporting documents. You must also read Tier 2 policy guidance.
Hi ,

Thanks for your advice.

safatafa
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by safatafa » Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:32 am

Hi there
If you are getting paid lower than minimum salary as per experienced worker rate for ur soc code or earning less than 20300, the chances are bleak. Try and pursue ur employer to match the experienced worker rate .
When is ur extension due?

Immigrant101
Newly Registered

Post by Immigrant101 » Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:32 am

safatafa wrote:Hi there
If you are getting paid lower than minimum salary as per experienced worker rate for ur soc code or earning less than 20300, the chances are bleak. Try and pursue ur employer to match the experienced worker rate .
When is ur extension due?
Thanks for your reply Safatafa. will that help if the HR dept starts paying me the minimum required salary, now that the visa is due for extension in 4 months time? also, how many months salary do I need to show for the extension application. Is it true that I will need to show the salary slips of the entire duration of job for the extension application?
your advice will be highly valued.

mjm9691

Post by mjm9691 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:47 am

In the online form it will ask your salary, just put in the the most recent salary you are getting. You don't need to send any pay slips they already have your COS, nor will it ask you to send. I just sent passport and 2 photographs which was what it asked me to send for my Tier 2 G ext application. Remember you cannot be lower than the minimum salary amount.