ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA famil permit

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Diomond

EEA famil permit

Post by Diomond » Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:59 pm

Hello guys, Just a quick question , When u apply for eea family permit, Marriage certificate has to be original or a copy is fine? and eu national's passport need to be original or a copy. thanks in advance.

ice_breaker
Mood:
Saudi Arabia

Re: EEA famil permit

Post by ice_breaker » Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:14 pm

Diomond wrote:Hello guys, Just a quick question , When u apply for eea family permit, Marriage certificate has to be original or a copy is fine? and eu national's passport need to be original or a copy. thanks in advance.
Hi there,

I have recently applied for family permit, I submitted both Original and certified copy of marriage certificate and they kept both. I had to make a request to send back the original certificate.

Submit a copy of EU nationals passport. it should be fine. I submitted a copy too.

Diomond

Post by Diomond » Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:39 pm

ice_breaker wrote:
Diomond wrote:Hello guys, Just a quick question , When u apply for eea family permit, Marriage certificate has to be original or a copy is fine? and eu national's passport need to be original or a copy. thanks in advance.
Hi there,

I have recently applied for family permit, I submitted both Original and certified copy of marriage certificate and they kept both. I had to make a request to send back the original certificate.

Submit a copy of EU nationals passport. it should be fine. I submitted a copy too.
Thanks for your reply, where did u apply? how long would they take ormally??

ice_breaker
Mood:
Saudi Arabia

Post by ice_breaker » Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:47 pm

Diomond wrote:
ice_breaker wrote:
Hi there,

Thanks for your reply, where did u apply? how long would they take ormally??
I applied from Saudi and it took 11 working days, where are you applying from.. and which country EU national is from !!

Diomond

Post by Diomond » Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:52 pm

I applied from Saudi and it took 11 working days, where are you applying from.. and which country EU national is from !![/quote]

Actually a friend a mine is applying , frm ireland and eu national from bulgaria. wht about u? did u get FP?

ice_breaker
Mood:
Saudi Arabia

Post by ice_breaker » Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:49 am

Diomond wrote:I applied from Saudi and it took 11 working days, where are you applying from.. and which country EU national is from !!
Actually a friend a mine is applying , frm ireland and eu national from bulgaria. wht about u? did u get FP?[/quote]

YES i did get the FP permit, travelling in Aug :)