ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR query related to PCC

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

paba89

ILR query related to PCC

Post by paba89 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:40 am

Hi Seniors

I have a serious query to all senior members. Please guide what is the best coarse of action for me to prevent my ILR to go in geoparady. I came in UK as a student in 2003 and left in 2006. Someone used my name and withdrew a phone contract and used my credit card for 200£ when I was not even in this country. I came back in 2009 and since than no issues I already had 2 Tier1 extentions all went smmoth and I did checked my credit history score was good and history cleaned. I even had a mortgage approved twice. I had a Police certificate early this year but it came cleaned. But recently I received two letters from bailiff for non payments for 196£ for a credit card and £550 for a phome contract. I called the debt collectors company and notified them of the situation last month and I have not heard anything after than.

My query is, Can this be a issue in getting ILR. I am due to apply in Jan 2014. What will be the debt collection team will do to these non payments. Should I pay them off. Or wait for their reply. What would be outcome of their reply. I am realy worried as this can ruin all my efforts for last 5 years. Please please advise. Its urgent as I dont want to loose a single day.

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:02 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:04 pm

**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.